Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (42717 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mirexxx(f): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
gudevenin
evening dear hw u?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awwww! so happy to hear that! u welcm grin
i cnt wait to get married n see what sex feels like.
me too
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
evening dear hw u?
i'm fine n u?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by vizkiz: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Because you are? undecided

I don't think she likes you, because you don't notice her, you dont send pms, you never asked her out! Dehm! that is cold! grin

come on man, put a smile on a sister's face, a peck should do cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Ufranklin92(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mutuwa:

* chokes and falls from cashew tree*

lmao grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
me too
*coughs* u sure say u nvr taste kitten?? grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mirexxx(f): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
i'm fine n u?
am good hw was ur day? smiley
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Nt bkus im anything, bt bkus i dnt like it when ppl i dislike quote me
LMAO!! gringrin

Who cares?? cheesy

Better go and modify that your post of hypocrisy before you come here ranting undecided

See the number of guys quoting you because of it.

SMH -_-

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't think she likes you, because you don't notice her, you dont send pms, you never asked her out! Dehm! that is cold! grin

come on man, put a smile on a sister's face, a peck should do cheesy
Hehe...I wish say I get her time.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

LMAO!! gringrin

Who cares?? cheesy

Better go and modify that your post of hypocrisy before you come here ranting undecided

See the number of guys quoting you because of it.

SMH -_-
I dnt av time 2 fyt or argue wit u, coz i can c ur jobless n looking 4 who to pick on. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Mutuwa(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
SweetyZinta:
its not yet cashew time so what r u doing on cashew tree? R u a bat? Winks

Where do u see bats in the afternoon.Infact I took cashew while at minna today. Double winks!
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes
wow! where 2 be precise?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*coughs* u sure say u nvr taste kitten?? grin
angie so u hav spoil finish. Lol who tott u d word punaani if u claim ur stil a virgin? And secondly, yh I'm proud of d man I hav turned out to be. Its nad easy to be male nd stil be a virgin.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
wow! where 2 be precise?
i stay at apo smiley what abt u?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
angie so u hav spoil finish. Lol who tott u d word punaani if u claim ur stil a virgin? And secondly, yh I'm proud of d man I hav turned out to be. Its nad easy to be male nd stil be a virgin.
lol im a virgin, tho tz unbelievable, and i knw alot of explicit words grin
how do u knw what punaa z if ur stil a virgin? hehe tongue tongue
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol im a virgin, tho tz unbelievable, and i knw alot of explicit words grin
how do u knw what punaa z if ur stil a virgin? hehe tongue tongue
hahaha dearie cmon. Am older dan you are u knw. By d way, actualy d moderators changed d word to womanliness so wen I wanted to quote u, I got to see d word uncensored and I laffed. We'll am proud dah urz is stil intact . I trust yu
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
hahaha dearie cmon. Am older dan you are u knw. By d way, actualy d moderators changed d word to womanliness so wen I wanted to quote u, I got to see d word uncensored and I laffed. We'll am proud dah urz is stil intact . I trust yu
lolz! ur jx older dan me wit 5yrs tongue
mine z intact thnks, wheneva i put my finger, it hurts as hell..... ok im gonna stop b4 i get nawtie grin
How r u? smiley
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by SweetyZinta(f): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lols! Am in mx too, how come i didn't knw its cashew time?
Mutuwa:

Where do u see bats in the afternoon.Infact I took cashew while at minna today. Double winks!
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by naijaboiy: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I dnt av time 2 fyt or argue wit u, coz i can c ur jobless n looking 4 who to pick on. smiley
Ok...minister of works grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
am good hw was ur day? smiley
i had a splendid day,hp u had a splendid day 2?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
blesie:
I had been trained to see sex as a sin, my mom never really talked to me about sex, all i heard was that sex was a sin and must be avoided at all cost.

When i was in my SS1, i fell in love for the first time but the moment the guy touched my breast when we were in his room, i almost fainted because of shock, i ran away as if the guy was evil, so since then i thought to myself if touching my breast could shock that much, what about sex, to worsen the issue, when Yaba market use to be full before Fashola cleared it off, i was shopping for skirts in the market, a guy selling clothes touched my breast deliberately pretending he was asking me to come and buy, the same shocked happened, i shouted and cried in the market and when people asked me i told them he touched my breast they laughed, they did not understand why i should cry because of that, so since then i just don't go near guys like that, i just hang out in the open with them and avoid touches.

Then i met my husband(i dont want to go through how we met again) and after few years we got married.

The night before i got married my mom had told me that i should obey my husband and do everything he asked me to, but she still did not tell me about sex, i stayed through out the night before my wedding day, thinking of what sex will look like, how im going to manage the shock etc.

The wedding night came and behold, it bounce on me like a dream, my husband did not understand the shock, he thought i was being stubborn like i use to be or trying to deny him of sex, so he had his way and when he saw i wasnt enjoying it, he used to punish me with sex.

I came here on Nairaland to seek opinion, a lovely lady with the handle abi moniker (robedu) contacted me when she saw my marriage was almost crashing, she called me out to her office and we started hanging out, she told me her own virginity story and i was thrilled, she bought me books, send me links online and usually coach me on what to do,she was just amazing and selfless, its wonderful how other people can take up the pains of others and make it their own, in less than 2 weeks after i met her, my orientation on sex had changed, i became stronger and more eager to have sex.

And now, i am enjoying sex like mad, my husband who was behaving like a sex addict can't stand me anymore. thanks to all who commented on my previous posts - MARRIAGE IS SWEET - GO GET MARRIED LOL
so na to strategize on how to advertize the new Bleep business when roberu abi wetin u call am, bring up na u cari com disturb my sleep like wolfa
ABI!Your husband no fit stand your lie indeed!
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
mine z intact thnks, wheneva i put my finger, it hurts as hell..... ok im gonna stop b4 i get nawtie grin
How r u? smiley
lol nutty you. I guess its soo tight.. Av been cool doh, mah day went fine..been runnin around town for some stuff dats all. Wah abt u, can see ur happy today.. Its nice to knw daht
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i stay at apo smiley what abt u?
wuse, hw's d weather in apo?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
How r u? smiley
when Nl turn to 2go?

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mirexxx(f): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
i had a splendid day,hp u had a splendid day 2?
yea i did smiley
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol nutty you. I guess its soo tight.. Av been cool doh, mah day went fine..been runnin around town for some stuff dats all. Wah abt u, can see ur happy today.. Its nice to knw daht
see ur teeth! U dey work with dabur?

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
yea i did smiley
gud. nice siggy tho smiley
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
blesie:

The wedding night came and behold, it bounce on me like a dream, my husband did not understand the shock, he thought i was being stubborn like i use to be or trying to deny him of sex, so he had his way and when he saw i wasnt enjoying it, he used to punish me with sex.
:
:
:
And now, i am enjoying sex like mad, my husband who was behaving like a sex addict can't stand me anymore. thanks to all who commented on my previous posts - MARRIAGE IS SWEET - GO GET MARRIED LOL

You really don't realize your husband is likes S & M? I hope you're ready for that s.hit.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mirexxx(f): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
gud. nice siggy tho smiley
tnx smiley
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
dats grt smiley
im fine too, ive bn able to occupy myslf with reading, playing computer games & cooking a new recipe i learnt online cheesy
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
tnx smiley
uwc wink
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
wuse, hw's d weather in apo?
grt! smiley d hammattan z clearing small small. ur side nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.