Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network (18283 Views)

Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? / Nokia Smashes It Again!!! / Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by Suljosh: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
crazysaint:
The man is now die hard glo fan because the have change his life grin atleast if the want count millionaires in 9ja, sure he will be included. God as u take bless people were been lost hope, take bless me too. I promise to pay my tithe as u commanded in Malachi.
you go meet your own Ayiri Amami very soon Amen
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by kwencypresh(f): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
anytexy:
A beg na for Nigeria you won take 1m build house? Anyway, shaa am happy for you. Good luck.

Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Build house wt 1million? Pls i need his phone number ooo mayb he can help me build some grin grin
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by Elxandre(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
ceejay80:
Smashing a sim card of another network is like a slap on their face, he went too far.
He's just feeble minded
what is 1 million naira? So if i give person like him 5M, he go kill person pikin out of overwhelm abi?
Man it's a serious case o!!!

My concern is, how can 1 million build him a house?
How about using the money to generate more so that he can live comfortably after?
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by deolu2000(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
can N1m even complete a structure?
atleast appreciate the company and be happy for the man and is wish,instead of this envy u are exhibiting.SMH
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by mrdeey(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
If glo give me 1m, I go swallow my mtn
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by mcjester: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Congrats to him...poverty na serious disease sha
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by luluosas(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Happy for the winners. Glo, when will you announce me too?
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by adedayourt(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
But Wetin MTN kno na to dey sponsor harmathan everywer you go
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by larryberry2000: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
god don butter Hin bread
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by priscaoge(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
englishmart:
and who told you nobody won an aeroplane?
My friend in china won an aeroplane...

BTW. You been think say person no for quote you baa? gringrin

English English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Be monitoring me since the existence of NL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by bulakos: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
enemy of progress
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by coolebux(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yorubacom at it again
Because the owner of the show is a yoroober man, that's why their people alone is taking the millions.... smh

#nawaoo

1 Like

Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29968799][/quote]
Wayo advert. na 1room dat kind moni go build. make i win am then i go gree.
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by Omoken77: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everyman with how them wan take build their own house, pursue ur dream...
kendrick9:

Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by kendrick9(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
bulakos:
enemy of progress
have u inspected a house project b4? if u have, u will understand what i'm saying
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by Bode2: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
crazysaint:
The man is now die hard glo fan because the have change his life grin atleast if the want count millionaires in 9ja, sure he will be included. God as u take bless people were been lost hope, take bless me too. I promise to pay my tithe as u commanded in Malachi.
you can start paying tithes from the income that your signature gives u.
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by kandiikane(m): 6:22am On Jan 21, 2015
1million and his life has changed? That's almost 3 and a half grand, seriously? He must have been very poor.
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

I hope she hasn't kicked you to the curb

Kidding

Congrats to you both
I hope she puts part of the money towards the wedding

You no trust woman ? I only congratulate her. I hope MTN will remember me too soonest.
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by leookagbare: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hey pals, have you heard?
Nicki minaj is getting married to lil Wayne this year...he proposed to her last week,watch the video at
http:// www.reekwhat.
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by 1boylikevhis(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
blame not the poor man,i'd do more if i were the one
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by francizy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
pauldehero:
new hope for nigerian music, who said
nigerian artist can not win grammy,then u
are wrong, : lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9

How will Nigerians win Grammy saying things like Kukere, Yaga, Kokolet, Obodoriobodo, Kirikata, kporokoto kporokoto, Tuli luli luli, etc on their tracks... What do those shiiiiits mean? grin grin grin grin
Re: 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network by francizy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well, I won't blame him for giving to 98% Yoruba people since he's a Yoruba man!

How many has our Igbo people given to us?

Please stop interfering in people's matter. We all know people are biased even with old age and much exposure, they still don't tend to change.

Let him empower his people. Other tribes should learn from him and empower theirs also.

Instead of doing that, Igbo men will be like "why should I help him? So he becomes competition in future?" You want there to be two Ogbuagu/Ozogburugburu one of my village? No way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9mobile Cliq4dnite: Enjoy Free 1GB Data For Night Browsing & Download / "0806" Phone Numbers on MTN Nigeria Network / Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.