Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo (3032 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by DrMattews: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
she caught me pant down matorbating to her friend photo please advicecry
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by fijiano202(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
LMAO....guy u need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by viallaxa(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
No big deal. She probably also masturbates
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Can't see ani pics if d mods has taken it out pls put am back
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
wey d pic
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by Baddestguyp(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
where's the photo

1 Like

Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by ITbomb(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Let's see the picture first before we know if she was overreacting grin
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by MrFlexible(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Take her own photo and continue ur 'matorbation' on it...??..
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
DrMattews:
OP, you need Christ.
& then you need to go to school.
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
If u reside in Lagos, go to MFM HQ @ onike for total deliverance.
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by jerflakes(m): 5:42am On Jan 21, 2015
See as all the posters above me dey form holy.

Mschw undecided
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by Monicasque(f): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2015
How wud u feel if u found her ''matorbating'' wit your friend's photo? Wud u be happy?
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by tpiander: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2015
samflexxy:
Can't see ani pics if d mods has taken it out pls put am back

the op didnt say he posted a pic, why quickly calling mods but if na another thing una no dey call mods. . . . . . . .
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by ABEngine(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Call the cops
Re: She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo by tobiboss(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2015
DrMattews:
hahahahagringringrin, very funny, thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Boyfriend? / Man Collects 65naira As His Daughter's Bride Price / Why Do I Also Stare At Women's Boobs And Ass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.