Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (23385 Views)

AIG In Fresh Plot With Top PDP Officials To Rig Election (sahara Reporters) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Mbu Deployed As AIG In Charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
MAY THE BEST RIGGER WIN JARE.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fleet7(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
ak4God:

U BE MUMU of the highest level..U re jobless and still shouting GEJ 2019?GEJ 2050.Nonsense!!

this is one of the blind bats i guess,dont be a tout GEJ must complete his transformation agenda if you like dont go to school keep smoking that thing
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fleet7(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
verygudbadguy:
Bursted! Another ploy by the FG to disrupt Law and order in the forthcoming election.

#ItWillNotWork

tinubully time is up no more righing in lagos state for him all his e-rats keep crying GEJ till tinubully teeth change clolour to white

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fleet7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
verygudbadguy:
Bursted! Another ploy by the FG to disrupt Law and order in the forthcoming election.

#ItWillNotWork

tinubully time is up no more righing in lagos state for him all his e-rats keep crying GEJ till tinubully teeth change clolour from yellow to white
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fleet7(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
verygudbadguy:

#ItWillNotWork

tinubully time is up no more rigging in lagos state for him all his e-rats keep crying GEJ till tinubully teeth change clolour from yellow to white
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by mfm04622: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Mbu on a mission to dismantle thieffnubu's rigging structure on that axis....I can see the drug baron sh**ting his boxers. ***pours a wee bit cocaine onto a UBA atm card and snorts it then vigourously rubs some over the gums***

How many Policeman can he spare per polling booth? one? two? or maximum of three. And according to the constitution, they must be unarmed.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by ichidodo: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
mfm04622:

How many Policeman can he spare per polling booth? one? two? or maximum of three. And according to the constitution, they must be unarmed.
Watch and learn bro.....watch and learn.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by mfm04622: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...

I urgently need a job in any part of NIGERIA.

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry

See your life? You don't have a job and you want things to remain the same?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by ikweremilitant: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
eighTHREAD:
thesame mouth na him stop ojukwu for ore. Remember Benjamin adeku..........make I no finish am before you piss for body.
see this wan.everybody know say the bannar of yoruba na cowardice

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by AJOT99(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chineke!

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by funshint(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Make Mbu/GEJ/PEG/IGP sha no try the rubbish they did in Rivers. SW will be a different matter I swear!!!
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Ilekeh(f): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
iLaugh!

Where is Stella Oduah now?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by ikweremilitant: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
an ediot and his 30 mugus.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by bashydemy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:
Excellent! We need Mbu to cripple Tinubu's rigging machinary. If any of these noise makers mess up deal with them.
hahaha joke of the day, The same Mbu that was ridicule by Ameachi? Make the guy try nonsense for Lagos him go know say na Center on Excellence him dey.... Meanwhile Commisioner of Police is more powerful than him when it comes to the security of the state cos that is the person the Governor will discuss the security of the state with.

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by bashydemy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
dedons:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...

I urgently need a job in any part of NIGERIA.

Meanwhile,

GEJ till 2019. cry
No worry you will get job after the peoples general sworn in.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by continentalceo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Scientific Rigging....GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fuckerholic(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan's desperation is getting out of hand.
Mbu should know Lagos isn't Rivers. He's gonna
be served a full course meal of Karma a la carte if he
tries that rubbish in Lag.

This election MUST be free and fair.
But why are you so shaky at the mention of MBU ? suspicion suspicion..

2 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fuckerholic(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
shachris03:
How these government just dey row with touts eh. The thing tire me. Wike, Fayose, Mbu, Omisore....smh
You call eminent senior citizens touts ? ? ? Apc is such a disgrace !

2 Likes

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by thomasjoe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
. Nice writeup but pls get your facts right ....Buhari didn't build 2 refineries - they were built under Objs regime when he was Petroluem Minister ' since when did petroluem ministers start taking full credits on the efforts of the Govt of the day?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by PastorOla1: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Do dirty job and we shall clean you up.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by mikolo80: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Positivist:

The Usual Things related to elections in Nigeria

1. One party will out-rig the other. They will both rig. So, rigging matters.

2. The loser will make small noise so his followers won't think he's accepting it without a fight. The rogues among them would be running around the streets killing innocent persons and destroying their property. Reprisals follow.

3. The loser and the winner will make peace and call for calm.

4. Money and contracts will be shared between the leadership of both parties.

5. The foolish followers that got injured or killed or risked their lives will not receive shi-shi from the shared kudi.

6. The Nairaland political analysts will continue analysing.

7. Has anything changed? No! Whoever wins is still recycled.

Be wise!
so which are you ,rigger, riggee, Sidonlooker giver upper,do nothinger,which cos its like you are saying we shouldn.t do shit About our situation
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by FKO81(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha joke of the day, The same Mbu that was ridicule by Ameachi? Make the guy try nonsense for Lagos him go know say na Center on Excellence him dey.... Meanwhile Commisioner of Police is more powerful than him when it comes to the security of the state cos that is the person the Governor will discuss the security of the state with.
Na you get your mouth, ask those that protested during subsidy removal, they were dancing alingo, singing we no go gree oh we no gree, when military arrive freedom square before they said Jack robinson, the protesters started draging who will leave the gate first,grin they abandon their musical instruments and belongings, na mouth una get, the commander in chief will soon redeploy military to checkmate Tinubu's rigging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by fuckerholic(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan's desperation is getting out of hand.
Mbu should know Lagos isn't Rivers. He's gonna
be served a full course meal of Karma a la carte if he
tries that rubbish in Lag.

This election MUST be free and fair.
If you could call such eminent senior citizens of this country that are ruling over you TOUTs just because u hear of the transfer of a no nonsense and mean police officer who can checkmate your Godfather's evil then who are you ? I gues you are just a mad man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

Waste who Yourself or your gangs ? - SMH

Don't mind the dirty APC thugs. Let them try the police, they will answer spiritual call without stress. This is not business as usual. Say no to rigging. One man one vote.

1 Like

Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
APC thugs and election riggers get ready to the hit if and when you try rubbish with this election. It must be free and fair. Mbu is a no nonsense officer, election riggers get your acts together else you are in for a big trouble.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by Blackkie: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some people don de poo for them seat!
Tinubu and Co has been rigging, why are they afraid of this man called Mbu?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by cashkid: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
babestella:
APC thugs and election riggers get ready to the hit if and when you try rubbish with this election. It must be free and fair. Mbu is a no nonsense officer, election riggers get your acts together else you are in for a big trouble.
Dey deceive urself, Mbu go know say na southwest e dey, na half Mbu they go carry comot 4 lagos if e try any nonsense. He should try it and i promise he will not be disappointed. Mbu my foot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. No nonsense indeed...............
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
mfm04622:

Why don't you want them to be armed? So that your APC touts can snatch ballot boxes and rig elections.?
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by babestella: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
cashkid:

Dey deceive urself, Mbu go know say na southwest e dey, na half Mbu they go carry comot 4 lagos if e try any nonsense. He should try it and i promise he will not be disappointed. Mbu my foot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. No nonsense indeed...............

You don't need to rant here ni, try rig elections or snatch ballot boxes and see yourself six feet under. I know your mother had warned you against being used as a political thug but I can see you've turned deaf ear. Feb 14 is fast approaching.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by bashydemy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Na you get your mouth, ask those that protested during subsidy removal, they were dancing alingo, singing we no go gree oh we no gree, when military arrive freedom square before they said Jack robinson, the protesters started draging who will leave the gate first,grin they abandon their musical instruments and belongings, na mouth una get, the commander in chief will soon redeploy military to checkmate Tinubu's rigging
Hmmm So is that a free and fair election to militarize the citizen? Mind you this is an election not protest ooo. We will vote and stand by our votes till its count.
Re: Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
I can see FeeDP lining its thugs 2 do d rigging job Y not transfer mbu 2 bayelsa state or borno state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Notice Of Tariff Hike By Ikeja Electric Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.