Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2301173 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1090) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Obiorah8: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2017
For sure I will be honest, should I write letter of explanation to Canadian embassy what happened in USA embassy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by careerwoman(f): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
awelekiti:
Sorry I won't be buyinng at that rate aymore. Naira has appreciated a great deal.
See below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3700611/naira-watch-panic-grips-forex

Pls if you have something more favourable to offer, let me know. Thank you

I've tried sending a couple of emails to you but you email address isn't going through. I keep getting mailer daemon. can you send me your number via my mail??
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
careerwoman:

I've tried sending a couple of emails to you but you email address isn't going through. I keep getting mailer daemon. can you send me your number via my mail??
Thank you
grin grin @ 'mailer daemon' So sorry about that. Our server's firewall could've caused it because mostly, unsolicited emails don't hit our email box due to this. It's for security reasons. How do we go about it pls? I've sent you a pm. Just follow the instruction with the email subject. Let me know how far it goes. NB: this forum is dedicated to Canada visa applicants so, I wouldn't want us to turn it into a biz arena, lol. Once I receive your email. I can negotiate the rate with you. Tnx
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by myb012: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
@awelekiti Do Send me an email, you'll be happy you did.
careerwoman:

425 - 1USD
a
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Obiorah8: 5:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Please someone should assist me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Godiloveu(f): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
hi gurus in d house !
pls I ve two questions, God bless u all as u reply thanks
1. I ve a friend base in uae with permanent residence permit also working there, he wants to a apply for a conference coming up soon. pls wat d documents n supporting documents shud he submit?
2. which is better and faster paper application or online application?

thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Godiloveu(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
ladylco:

Try to get your USA visa before attempting canada again so you dont look desperate in before the canadian VO

hi gurus in d house !
pls I ve two questions, God bless u all as u reply thanks
1. I ve a friend base in uae with permanent residence permit also working there, he wants to a apply for a conference coming up soon. pls wat d documents n supporting documents shud he submit?
2. which is better and faster paper application or online application?
thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
tripplebabygirl:
Thanks jayfierce l have called vfs and was given Lagos email (same with the one awelekiti posted).none for abuja.

have you received any feedback yet from them
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

I applied for Canada short visit, on Saturday i received this message below from VAC on Saturday, does it mean my passport is ready for collection at the VAC office?

below is the message i received!

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 07 Mar 2017
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:kkkkkkkkkkkk
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Pleaae can somebody tell me if the passport is ready for collection?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
when did you apply
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tripplebabygirl: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
@ anonymoushack
Got a generic reply after sending the mail. On Waiting level, this is the 5th week though
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aekmanweb(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello Houz,

I have never applied for a Canadian Visa before but I planned to attend a Seminar around August,2017. I need advise from people in the Houz on the A-Z documents I need to package to make my application a successful one. Thank you All!

STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM HOUSE MEMBERS.......PLSSSSSS[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
07 Mar 2017
Anonymoushack:
when did you apply
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by coldsummer: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
manover:
07 Mar 2017

You Passport and other documents have left VFS and its at Canadian visa processing office.

Relax
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manover: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thanks Bro, how long you think it will take them to process, my departure date is 1 April 2017
coldsummer:

You Passport and other documents have left VFS and its at Canadian visa processing office.

Relax
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by metrotpu: 4:56am On Mar 29, 2017
This forum have been of great help, God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2017
manover:
Thanks Bro, how long you think it will take them to process, my departure date is 1 April 2017
This is an expensive question grin

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2017
tripplebabygirl:
@ anonymoushack
Got a generic reply after sending the mail. On Waiting level, this is the 5th week though

can you let us know when your status changes. We applied around the same period i presume. are you also tracking online as well. this was supposed to take 30 days and its over that with no response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maxwel83(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
kolajoo:
Will do before weekend
,I have the same issues, I submitted since December 3rd yet no response. still telling me application on process .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maxwel83(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
please I submitted my students visa application since December 3rd 2016. till date have not getting any information from them.please any one the same experience or have gotten alert me please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maxwel83(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
please house,kindly assist me on this issues, I submitted my students visa since December 3rd 2016 till date no reply ,can someone help me on the issue?or anyone with the same experience should contact me let's know what to do
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kolajoo(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Maxwel83:
,I have the same issues, I submitted since December 3rd yet no response. still telling me application on process .
Keep hoping bro all the best but I have moved on .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vcole: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hi all. Thanks to the kind person who responded a few weeks ago to my SOS question. Also, thanks to the thread, on the day I asked, there was a post concerning a question about being refused a visa or entry to Canada or any other country on the form. I had also not read the "any other country" part and was lucky enough to make the correction on my mom's form that night before submission the next day.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mikel88: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
@paparazzi please i need your help. I have sent u PMs but u are yet to reply.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mikel88: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
paparazzi1987:

This is an expensive question grin
please brother I sent u PMs kindly reply i really need your help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omoba26: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Good morning good People,

Please for those that have done online application, all the documents that need signatures, do i print and sign, or i will sign after uploading all.

Also after attaching all documents, i cant see the next button and also payment.

Please i need your assistance on this... Thanks guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cgirly: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Electronic signature. You don't need to print and physically sign. Meanwhile,i applied for Canadian visa 1st week in February 2017 using the online medium. I got a mail today that a decision has been taken and visa approved. so would submit my passport for the visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omoba26: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2017
cgirly:
Electronic signature. You don't need to print and physically sign. Meanwhile,i applied for Canadian visa 1st week in February 2017 using the online medium. I got a mail today that a decision has been taken and visa approved. so would submit my passport for the visa.

Thank you @Cgiry please i sent IM to you... Can i talk to you via phone pleaseeeeee
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cgirly: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2017
omoba26:

Thank you @Cgiry please i sent IM to you... Can i talk to you via phone pleaseeeeee
I didn't get the email
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omoba26: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
cgirly:
I didn't get the email
Please @Cgirly assist a brother oooo. Can you send me your email on yinkafemi2@gmail.com.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hawklan: 4:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Hi everyone,
I intend going to Canada for visit and wish to apply on a tourist visa how do I go about it pls. I currently have a US visa and I have travelled on few occasions what are my chances as I heard if u have a US visa all you need to is a drop box option how true is that.
I appreciate the help and responses

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1090) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: olakunle10, Oladim001(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.