Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2301568 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1091) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mevisbleek: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=OmoBendel24 post=61488283]

Good idea, but @the bolded, economising won't cut this type of application, it sends a wrong signal of one who isn't really comfortable and can easily
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by go4itng: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good Afternoon,

Please i would like to find out if one is required to submit passport during biometrics capture.

Thanks!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kiyana77: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thank you @mevisbleek and @omoBendel24 I appreciate your response.
Still a good tourist itinerary is not a tie to Nigeria. But I will do just that and see if my luck is good. Any other tip please chip in.
Thanks!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
go4itng:
Good Afternoon,

Please i would like to find out if one is required to submit passport during biometrics capture.

Thanks!

For online application, nope. You go with your passport after capturing. Dunno if it's the same with paper applications.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oseodile: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Halo house,

am applying this week.. how do I book for flight ticket without not paying?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mevisbleek: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Kiyana77:
Thank you @mevisbleek and @omoBendel24 I appreciate your response.
Still a good tourist itinerary is not a tie to Nigeria. But I will do just that and see if my luck is good. Any other tip please chip in.
Thanks!

Your tie to Nigeria is your job.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2017
nampofo:
Please how do I address these refusal reasons
1. Travel history
I have traveled to the UK about 8 times, Canada(for a one week workshop), India, Turkey, Dubai, South Africa, Kenya.
I have never spent more than 1 week on those trips. And never broken any immigration rules.

2. Purpose of visit
My wife and I were traveling to spend the Christmas holidays in Toronto with her brother and in law who are in Toronto.
We stated this clearly and with a detailed itinerary and thorough explanation with invitation letters and copies of her brothers permanent resident card and citizenship card of her brother's wife.

We also addressed previous refusal reasons and why we will return to Ghana immediately after our visit including the fact that i am studying for my PhD in Ghana and my wife is undertaking her compulsory National Service (we provided documents to support this) including school fees payment receipts.

How can we address these two reasons honorable members. I just don't know what to included again in my next application. I may not be able to wait for GCMS notes because of lack of time. You know they take too long to process an application so i need to apply early enough.

When was this visa denial ? I suggest you back track a bit, take it cool and go through every bit piece of information you provided in your first application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by go4itng: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
overlord77:

For online application, nope. You go with your passport after capturing. Dunno if it's the same with paper applications.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omidan21: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
House please for online application how do we go about the bank statement thing

Di i go receive the hard copy from the bank and scan the pages then upload

or i visit my online internet banking site to download the excel statement and attach that way as pdf with my app.

my worry is i think bank statement needs to be signed and stamped if I go about it this way ( visit my online internet banking site to download the excel statement and attach that way as pdf with my app.)

there will be no official signature nor stamp

help please i 've started filling my form
thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
omidan21:

or i visit my online internet banking site to download the excel statement and attach that way as pdf with my app.

my worry is i think bank statement needs to be signed and stamped if I go about it this way ( visit my online internet banking site to download the excel statement and attach that way as pdf with my app.)

thanks

collect the stamped statement of account from your bank, scan and upload them
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by eGarage(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
omidan21:

thanks

The online statements are now stamped and signed.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madcow(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello House,

I applied for TRV (online) at the end of June and I am yet to receive feedback. During the process, i found out about the Express Entry... So i took the ielts exam, got my ECA and created an EE profile (CRS - 467) in the beginning of October. Today i received my invitation to apply ITA for Permanent Residence. Please advice on whether or not to cancel the TRV application.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gentleiphy: 4:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Madcow:
Hello House,

I applied for TRV (online) at the end of June and I am yet to receive feedback. During the process, i found out about the Express Entry... So i took the ielts exam, got my ECA and created an EE profile (CRS - 468) in the beginning of October. Today i received my invitation to apply ITA for Permanent Residence. Please advice on whether or not to cancel the TRV application.
Thanks

Don't cancel the TRV application,it wont affect your permanent residence process whether they deny you the TRV or Issue..whatever that happens it is a win -win situation for you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2017
eGarage:

The online statements are now stamped and signed.

Really? How does someone request this online statement then?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omidan21: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Also My statement of account that am submitting is from February till now

thats like 8 months
hope this doesn't dis qualify me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello all,

An application was made on July 17th (online ) and biometrics done 2 days after. The application was refused for the following reason;

1. Purpose of travel; further explained: No Canadian destination on Itinerary. Upon a look at the travel ticket it was realized that the agent booked Ontario Airpot, LA. So both the man and his wife were denied on that reason.

The question is should they apply immediately and rectify that error. Also travel date was end of November for a particular reason. Bookings were all made around that reason of travel.

Is it advisable to quickly apply again, rectify the error. If so, will fresh documents be attached like updated bank statements etc. will a fresh online profile be created or the old one used.

Thanks for the anticipated advice.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sorry, notice of refusal was given today.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
omidan21:

thats like 8 months

I thought the statement of account needed for Canadian TRV is for a period of 4month, please check it again on CiC website. Feb to October is a whooping 8months.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Twinks20: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Madcow:
Hello House,

Hello, please did u get your ITA in less than a monyh aftet application? ?

applied for TRV (online) at the end of June and I am yet to receive feedback. During the process, i found out about the Express Entry... So i took the ielts exam, got my ECA and created an EE profile (CRS - 467) in the beginning of October. Today i received my invitation to apply ITA for Permanent Residence. Please advice on whether or not to cancel the TRV application.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
omidan21:

thats like 8 months
NOPE as long as it's not too large when you upload it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dollarpee49: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Madcow:
Hello House,

I applied for TRV (online) at the end of June and I am yet to receive feedback. During the process, i found out about the Express Entry... So i took the ielts exam, got my ECA and created an EE profile (CRS - 467) in the beginning of October. Today i received my invitation to apply ITA for Permanent Residence. Please advice on whether or not to cancel the TRV application.
Thanks

good day, please can you explain the procedure for the express entry to me and the requirements
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madcow(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dollarpee49:

good day, please can you explain the procedure for the express entry to me and the requirements

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/311
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omidan21: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thank you ladylco
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Please does anyway have a suggestion on this. Thanks
megastu:
Hello all,

An application was made on July 17th (online ) and biometrics done 2 days after. The application was refused for the following reason;

1. Purpose of travel; further explained: No Canadian destination on Itinerary. Upon a look at the travel ticket it was realized that the agent booked Ontario Airpot, LA. So both the man and his wife were denied on that reason.

The question is should they apply immediately and rectify that error. Also travel date was end of November for a particular reason. Bookings were all made around that reason of travel.

Is it advisable to quickly apply again, rectify the error. If so, will fresh documents be attached like updated bank statements etc. will a fresh online profile be created or the old one used.

Thanks for the anticipated advice.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by scaezar: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
overlord77:

Mr take a cup of tea and seat back. Its sit not seat. Life is easy but you used up almost 200 words saying absolutely nothing. tongue

Sense
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by scaezar: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Madcow:
Any applications (online) from june still pending?

June 26th
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Siga: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Someone I know from June 19th....Phew
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sarang(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please how much is the visa application now?
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gentleiphy: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
scaezar:

June 26th

Me here July 13th..today is their 99days processing time for Nigeria completed...and nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1091) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: ayoshyne(m), myright, omega2128(m), mamawa123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.