Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2304939 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bayolino: 10:51am On May 25, 2018
brotundes:
Please anyone with knowledge on days that passport stay when requested for it.
I submitted it today so I want to know when to go for pick up

Please bro... When did you applied? I guess this was online application not paper since you said passport was requested.

Can you please share more light on this ..did you have Canada visa before you applied for your wife and daughter?

Congrats bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by brotundes: 11:52am On May 25, 2018
I submitted online on 14th of May went for biometric on 15th of May got a passport message require on 23rd and went for submission on 24th of May.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bayolino: 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
brotundes:
I submitted online on 14th of May went for biometric on 15th of May got a passport message require on 23rd and went for submission on 24th of May.

OK bro... Pls update the house upon collection of your.passport and also on the documents submitted + if there is any travelling experience

Success all the way!

Bros has your passport been collected? Any update pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by brotundes: 2:01pm On May 25, 2018
Traveled to Ghana by road in 2015,2016 and Tanzania in 2017
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
What a grace....

Congrats bro

brotundes:
Traveled to Ghana by road in 2015,2016 and Tanzania in 2017
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
Please, I need help and information from anyone going to Canada this June.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DreamVictory: 4:48pm On May 25, 2018
manneger2:
Pls if I get a tourist visa to canada can i change to work visa if I secure a job as its done in uae

It is not possible. You have to apply outside Canada.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 360degree(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2018
I am applying for visitor visa, what is the chances of getting it giving the recent crack down on Nigerian. What doc for need to improve my chances.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nija4us: 11:26pm On May 25, 2018
Hello brothers and sisters, Plz I applied for visitors visa yesterday =paper rout, and I found out that I did not submit the check list 2 pages document. I also did not submit personal introduction letter and purpose of travel. Please how can I get this across to the embassy. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Asihanmi: 12:20pm On May 27, 2018
Hello house. Is it possible to delete an expired express entry application? I have navigated CIC website endlessly on how to get this doneand I'm unable to.
My 2 concerns are these:

1. I was not eligible for the EE Profile created in February 2017 thereafter I had not logged into the profile sef since then until recently. It occurred to me that the 2study permit applications I was rejected might have been due to my EE profile because there is this common language" ain't a genuine student and will not leave Canada at end of study"...Meanwhile my applications had been paper applications. I still have a valid TRV gotten in 2017.

2. My spouse rcently submitted the visitor's visa application (we have plans on going for summer holidays) and I'm worried that the EE profile may affect the application although I was the major applicant for the EE profile created. Is there anything I can still change or do?

I will appreciate your feedback and advise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello house. Is it possible to delete an expired express entry application? I have navigated CIC website endlessly on how to get this doneand I'm unable to.
My 2 concerns are these:

1. I was not eligible for the EE Profile created in February 2017 thereafter I had not logged into the profile sef since then until recently. It occurred to me that the 2study permit applications I was rejected might have been due to my EE profile because there is this common language" ain't a genuine student and will not leave Canada at end of study"...Meanwhile my applications had been paper applications. I still have a valid TRV gotten in 2017.

2. My spouse rcently submitted the visitor's visa application (we have plans on going for summer holidays) and I'm worried that the EE profile may affect the application although I was the major applicant for the EE profile created. Is there anything I can still change or do?

I will appreciate your feedback and advise.

Your EE applications has nothing to do with your previous study permits refusal and it will not affect your wife visitors visa. Since your EE is still a profile and you have not been nominated.

However, if you still insist on deleting it; You can only WITHDRAW an Eligible EE profile. but in your own case, it says you are NOT ELIGIBLE...so your profile is just dormant and nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nija4us: 6:23pm On May 27, 2018
nija4us:
Hello brothers and sisters, Plz I applied for visitors visa yesterday =paper rout, and I found out that I did not submit the check list 2 pages document. I also did not submit personal introduction letter and purpose of travel. Please how can I get this across to the embassy. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 2:29am On May 28, 2018
nija4us:
There is not much you can do about this..Just leave it as it is and pray for the best. Sending additional document when they did not request for such will not have impact on your applications.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jimmychuks2018: 4:15am On May 28, 2018
If you know the embassy where your app is been processed, send the additional documents to that email or simply attach the documents to case specific enquiry. I did that and it worked for me.

quote author=nija4us post=67884798]Hello brothers and sisters, Plz I applied for visitors visa yesterday =paper rout, and I found out that I did not submit the check list 2 pages document. I also did not submit personal introduction letter and purpose of travel. Please how can I get this across to the embassy. Thanks a lot.[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mcdion: 9:49am On May 28, 2018
Please someone should direct me to Canada vfs office in abuja
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nija4us: 11:20am On May 28, 2018
Thanks Yes bro, I submitted in lekki center lagos so its victoria island embassy but how do i get their specific email?
Jimmychuks2018:
If you know the embassy where your app is been processed, send the additional documents to that email or simply attach the documents to case specific enquiry. I did that and it worked for me.

quote author=nija4us post=67884798]Hello brothers and sisters, Plz I applied for visitors visa yesterday =paper rout, and I found out that I did not submit the check list 2 pages document. I also did not submit personal introduction letter and purpose of travel. Please how can I get this across to the embassy. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:25am On May 28, 2018
Silverbird Entertainment center, Central Business District. On the other side of the road opposite sheraton

Mcdion:
Please someone should direct me to Canada vfs office in abuja
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mcdion: 11:36am On May 28, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
Silverbird Entertainment center, Central Business District. On the other side of the road opposite sheraton

thanks..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by whales1145: 4:39pm On May 28, 2018
Gudafternun wonder pple. i need your assistance. i want to apply for canadian visiting / tourist visa with my family with virgin passport.

what are the document i need to get in regards with the type of visa i'm applying for. what chance do we stand.Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jimmychuks2018: 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
Most of these things you can actually get by googling.

lagosimmigration@international.gc.ca

quote author=nija4us post=67952492]Thanks Yes bro, I submitted in lekki center lagos so its victoria island embassy but how do i get their specific email? [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ijebuboy525: 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
paparazzi1987:

As a bonafide Nigerian :

If you are a PR holder in Canada, You get 10 years US visa.

If you are on work permit in Canada, you get 2 years

If you are in Nigeria, You get 2 years.
Hello, I’m an international in US, planing to visit Canada before the summer ends, aside my school docs and bank statement, what other document do I need to include in my application?

If you are a Canadian citizen, You dont need visa to enter US.

kajiko ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ijebuboy525: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
paparazzi1987:

As a bonafide Nigerian :

If you are a PR holder in Canada, You get 10 years US visa.

If you are on work permit in Canada, you get 2 years

If you are in Nigeria, You get 2 years.

If you are a Canadian citizen, You dont need visa to enter US.

kajiko ?

Hello, I’m an international student in US, I’m planing to visit Canada before the summer ends, aside my school docs and bank statement, what other documents do I need to add to my application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by debi: 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
[Yes,i got my own visa through hotel reservation,and i wrote a letter on site i plan to visit,i dont think there is somthn bad abt it.quote author=maternal post=30195453]

nigerians make me laugh. So you reserved a hotel and wrote a letter on which site you plan on seeing and you think they'll give you a visa ? [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 11:01am On May 29, 2018
debi:
[Yes,i got my own visa through hotel reservation,and i wrote a letter on site i plan to visit,i dont think there is somthn bad abt it.quote author=maternal post=30195453]

nigerians make me laugh. So you reserved a hotel and wrote a letter on which site you plan on seeing and you think they'll give you a visa ?

And why would'nt he get the visa?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vibrant99(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
As if that was all he submitted, people tend to make this things look so cheap, in reality, it isnt!

There is a case of someone being rejected when they applied for Visa, tourist to canada.
when the GCM notes came, do you know what was written by the VO? The applicant didn't submit a correspondent letter for previous Job, and that's why you reject an entire application? could he not have put it on hold and ask for it instead?
Now the person have to reapply and Just include the correspondence letter, another 52k when he could have simply scanned it with 200 Naira or take it to the embassy. Sometimes you wonder.
ladylco:

And why would'nt he get the visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by boboiyanu: 11:01pm On May 29, 2018
Hello house, Pls i need info on how to book appointment for submission of application at vfs for canada visit visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oretiti: 11:56pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=esseycoy post=63069531][/quote]

Chelda pls can you send me your email. Applying for a visit visa to Canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 8:41am On May 30, 2018
vibrant99:
As if that was all he submitted, people tend to make this things look so cheap, in reality, it isnt!

There is a case of someone being rejected when they applied for Visa, tourist to canada.
when the GCM notes came, do you know what was written by the VO? The applicant didn't submit a correspondent letter for previous Job, and that's why you reject an entire application? could he not have put it on hold and ask for it instead?
Now the person have to reapply and Just include the correspondence letter, another 52k when he could have simply scanned it with 200 Naira or take it to the embassy. Sometimes you wonder.

Did he tell you that is all he submitted? this is common sense, he is only referring to the fact that if hotel reservation in addition to all supporting document is made visa can also be granted not necessarily getting invitation letter

That person didnt tell you the true picture. What has correspondent Letter from previous job got to do with visa? Oga this is not true, ask for full details of the application, he must have made reference to the previous job in the initial app that necessitated the VO demanding for it.

For your information all my visa are hotel reservation and i write letter stating my purpose of visit and i always get my visas. I have applied same way with hotel reservation and sites to be visited on behalf of friends/families who are first timers and they all get their visas, with a recent successful application.

That person who gave you that report is leaving you in the dark, ask for evidence before you conclude
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
boboiyanu:
Hello house, Pls i need info on how to book appointment for submission of application at vfs for canada visit visa.

You need to visit vfs office to book the appointment
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 8:48am On May 30, 2018
boboiyanu:

You need to visit vfs office to book the appointment
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by whales1145: 9:19am On May 30, 2018
Gudmorn wonderful pple. i need your assistant. i want to apply for canadian visiting / tourist visa with my family with virgin passport.

what are the document i need to get in regards with the type of visa i'm applying for. what chance do we stand.Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:24am On May 30, 2018
Get a checklist from the canada visa website....good account statement, something to show you will come back eg a letter from your office approving your vacation,....basically just show that you can fend for your family during the visit and that you will leave canada at the end of the visit.

whales1145:
Gudmorn wonderful pple. i need your assistant. i want to apply for canadian visiting / tourist visa with my family with virgin passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1093) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: yesloaded, Ephenzy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.