Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2303729 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1092) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MineMK(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
MineMK:

@Jayfierce. Thanks for taking time to reply my mail. Awwww. Congratulations about your passport request! One request I am waiting for and I totally believe God will do it. And Yes.hubby is the sponsor and he met all requirement .

Goodafternoon Great people! The Lord will grant all your heart desires.
PleaseI want to seek clarification from my learned brothers and sisters oh. Applied for visiting visa online since May 19th.No response till now ohhh...Is this not wickedness? E ma gba mi kee...
Please do you know of any1 that applied online May 19th 2016.

Let me see if my matter is special ni abi!This is October no response. I'd sent them 2 e mails. Pls advice should I send them a reminder again? @jayfierce @nam16 @smallz001 @awelekiti and others. Please help a sister the suspense is much... cant even think straight.

Please share your experience. I will be waiting to read from you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
^^^
You are not alone sister. Bigfido is also in the same category. Probably you can send them a mail again. It will end in praise, sister.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
MineMK:

Goodafternoon Great people! The Lord will grant all your heart desires.
PleaseI want to seek clarification from my learned brothers and sisters oh. Applied for visiting visa online since May 19th.No response till now ohhh...Is this not wickedness? E ma gba mi kee...
Please do you know of any1 that applied online May 19th 2016.

Let me see if my matter is special ni abi!This is October no response. I'd sent them 2 e mails. Pls advice should I send them a reminder again? @jayfierce @nam16 @smallz001 @awelekiti and others. Please help a sister the suspense is much... cant even think straight.

Please share your experience. I will be waiting to read from you

We both applied the same day. May 19th.issue is I haven't even seen anyone that has gone online route that has received any form of communication since Jayfierce. Today makes it 159 days! That's scary!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MineMK(f): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
bigfido:

We both applied the same day. May 19th.issue is I haven't even seen anyone that has gone online route that has received any form of communication since Jayfierce. Today makes it 159 days! That's scary!

@bigfido. Good to know I am not alone. Summer has turned to winter... There's God oh. Did u mail them? Heaven will intervene oh. Whoever is assign to treat that file will no longer know Peace until he treats it and it's going to be double for every trouble. Their decision shall be to our favour. VISA ISSUED in Jesus name. Amen. Let's keep praying and be expectant.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
^^^
Amen and amen. It is DONE!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
RedReact:
^^^
Amen and amen. It is DONE!!!

Amen o.. Thanks a lot
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Thanks alot for this info. I have really been bearing in silence.

Seriously I have been reading comments on this thread twice per day like paracetamol, just to console myself and to be hopeful.

Winter is coming and I need my wife this time..cos am tired of being a whitewalker.
Eyaaah pele grin .

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
jayfierce:

Lol. It doesn't convert it to an online application. Fear not, your application will be processed by Lagos Immigration and you will be getting updates from your CIC account.

The best of both worlds smiley

I love the sound of "The best of both worlds". Please can you help me with a direct link to opening a CIC account? Just want to double check to be sure I'm on the right track. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
manlikegb:

I love the sound of "The best of both worlds". Please can you help me with a direct link to opening a CIC account? Just want to double check to be sure I'm on the right track. Thanks and God bless.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Click on continue to GCKey
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
jayfierce:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Click on continue to GCKey

Thanks a lot Sir, I really appreciate. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2016
161 days people. Houston, we have now left Methuselah behind!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2016
^^^
It will end in praise, by God's grace.
By the way, who is Houston?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
RedReact:
^^^
Lol. He's just saying oyibo things don't mind him. Astronauts communication with ground control in Houston. See wetin IRCC dey do person. Anyways make I nor speak against my benefactor before I get Visa reversal. lipsrsealed cheesy
bigfido:
161 days people. Houston, we have now left Methuselah behind!
Bros, how far? Any sign at all?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Lol. He's just saying oyibo things don't mind him. Astronauts communication with ground control in Houston. See wetin IRCC dey do person. Anyways make I nor speak against my benefactor before I get Visa reversal. lipsrsealed cheesy
N
Bros, how far? Any sign at all?

The only sign is there's no sign! Lol
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
RedReact:
^^^

Lool! Amen
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Na Jayfierce carry the remaining visa validity. Come and give me small na
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2016
bigfido:
Na Jayfierce carry the remaining visa validity. Come and give me small na
Lol. You read my mind. I've been feeling bad like I actually took the remaining Visa. Especially since they started working on your files. What kind of documents did you submit as proof of funds aside the bank statements?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Lol. You read my mind. I've been feeling bad like I actually took the remaining Visa. Especially since they started working on your files. What kind of documents did you submit as proof of funds aside the bank statements?

Nothing o. I just felt that should be enough. Na when I reach here I see as I suppose don bombard them with everything wey man get. Even the UK one, I submitted just statements
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
No mind me o, Bigfido; I dey learn every day.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
bigfido:

Nothing o. I just felt that should be enough. Na when I reach here I see as I suppose don bombard them with everything wey man get. Even the UK one, I submitted just statements
But you did now, didn't you?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2016
bigfido:

Are you self employed?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Are you self employed?

Yes. Submitted my coy documents and statements of account. Contracts letters, tax clearance, and all those things. I felt that's what they needed to see the most
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
bigfido:

Yes. Submitted my coy documents and statements of account. Contracts letters, tax clearance, and all those things. I felt that's what they needed to see the most
If you submitted all these things you listed then you are in order. I wonder why you keep saying you didn't submit enough documents.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
jayfierce:

If you submitted all these things you listed then you are in order. I wonder why you keep saying you didn't submit enough documents.

Guy some people submitted ISO 9201 certificate say na God make them and them be human being. Why man no go dey fear?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
jayfierce:

I didn't submit marriage certificate, my pikin birth certificate, Dna, my house document and car docs. I should be worried

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
bigfido:

Guy some people submitted ISO 9201 certificate say na God make them and them be human being. Why man no go dey fear?
bigfido:

I didn't submit marriage certificate, my pikin birth certificate, Dna, my house document and car docs. I should be worried
Looool. Bigfido leave me abeg. Where the person when submit DNA? If your business can be done anywhere in the world then there's the suspicion that you want to hide and transact some business. Along with your express entry application. In fact I gat my gbejero eyes on you. shocked
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
jayfierce:

Looool. Bigfido leave me abeg. Where the person when submit DNA? If your business can be done anywhere in the world then there's the suspicion that you want to hide and transact some business. Along with your express entry application. In fact I gat my gbejero eyes on you. shocked

I am into construction and i am an architect. How i wan dey build house from cana? if i wan ja, with my travel history, you think say i for never run since? And i still get valid Yankee visa. E no hard na. I am just very deep into doing things properly and lawfully. Only reason i am doing express entry is for my first daughter. I born am for here! Mistake!! And my wife want's to relocate. She is tired. I have the highest degree for express entry in the house (masters) so it is only logical i run it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
bigfido:

Wait o, na citizenship you wan apply for? Wetin concern DNA and house again? I believe if dem need additional document, dem for ask for its upload. You don't really need ISO certificate, except maybe for a business visa application, which I believe you would more knowledge on that.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
RedReact:

Wait o, na citizenship you wan apply for? Wetin concern DNA and house again? I believe if dem need additional document, dem for ask for its upload. You don't really need ISO certificate, except maybe for a business visa application, which I believe you would more knowledge on that.

na joke na.. lool
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
^^^
My mind, come back come collect money!
My heart, come back come collect pikin!!

I wan run go do parental DNA test and my family DNA test be that.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bigfido, Jayfierce, I have a question;
Why would an embassy deny an applicant with good travel history on the basis of "No travel history"? I believe if an applicant would run away, he would have done that with the previous opportunities he had in his previous journeys. That statement sound somehow to me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bigfido: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
RedReact:
Bigfido, Jayfierce, I have a question;
Why would an embassy deny an applicant with good travel history on the basis of "No travel history"? I believe if an applicant would run away, he would have done that with the previous opportunities he had in his previous journeys. That statement sound somehow to me.

There are notes you can apply for your understand the reason for refusal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1092) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: williamszooh, Confirm4real(m), Kelvinarsenal and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.