Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2302335 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1092) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emchio: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
jayfierce:
You are dishing the info out in bits and pieces. Kindly explain everything giving more specific details.

That's all therein. An online application was made months back, and just few days ago, they sent a mail, requesting an explanation for supplying an information they felt was wrong; as regard travel history. Thus, he's initial question, if they actually give such an opportunity to explain such allegation.

Has anyone encountered such?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chibertha(f): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
To clear the issue of travel history just send them copies of all your visas and immigration stamped pages

Emchio:

That's all therein. An online application was made months back, and just few days ago, they sent a mail, requesting an explanation for supplying an information they felt was wrong; as regard travel history. Thus my initial question, if they actually give such an opportunity to explain such allegation.

Has anyone encountered such?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MarionRN: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2017
@justwise
@michV
@Austinpee4
@GetSport
@ other guru that I can't just continue calling out names and all other members hat brought issues for solutions that has been so educational and informative to followers like me......... You are all great people and I pray that may almighty God reward and bless you and your family abundantly all. You all abandoned work and other personal things to listen, guides and solve people's problem. Am impressed.

I am a new member that have been reading and following many threads years back and now I bing my issue for guidance.

I am a registered nurse from Nigeria and just completed my degree in India and will be in Nigeria in just a week.

I want to visit Canada for a conference that I want to pay to get visa invitation letter and my problem start for there

1) I want to know all documents need after invitation letter and hotel reservation

2) I have visited Kenya, I school in India, visited my fiance in UAE as my travel experience

3) Will be getting married in 2months

4) My husband want to know what documents he need to provide from work place in UAE and Nigeria statements account been my sponsor that is base in UAE

5) Lastly, I have scholarship MSc Admission letter from my school for graduating best in department and will go back to India coming September for my MSc

Please house I hope with all listed points, I believe that I have met the required information needed from me to solve my problem.

I will really really appreciate all your contributions

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by penitential(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
MarionRN:
@justwise
@michV
@Austinpee4

@GetSport
@ other guru that I can't just continue calling out names and all other members hat brought issues for solutions that has been so educational and informative to followers like me......... You are all great people and I pray that may almighty God reward and bless you and your family abundantly all. You all abandoned work and other personal things to listen, guides and solve people's problem. Am impressed.

I am a new member that have been reading and following many threads years back and now I bing my issue for guidance.

I am a registered nurse from Nigeria and just completed my degree in India and will be in Nigeria in just a week.

I want to visit Canada for a conference that I want to pay to get visa invitation letter and my problem start for there

1) I want to know all documents need after invitation letter and hotel reservation

2) I have visited Kenya, I school in India, visited my fiance in UAE as my travel experience

4) My husband want to know what documents he need to provide from work place in UAE and Nigeria statements account been my sponsor that is base in UAE

5) Lastly, I have scholarship MSc Admission letter from my school for graduating best in department and will go back to India coming September for my MSc

Please house I hope with all listed points, I believe that I have met the required information needed from me to solve my problem.

@the bolded, I doubt if those gurus you mentioned are in this thread. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chccho(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2017
MarionRN:
@justwise
@michV
@Austinpee4
@GetSport

Hello nurse sorry to digress from the topic of discussion,but after reading through your post I am baffled at how a best graduating student in a dept cannot construct proper sentences or follow instructions and do a simple visa application.Sorry house I am just baffled!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mummyf(f): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2017
@chccho,you could have just "waka pass".
You don't need to throw jabs If you can't answer her questions.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chccho(m): 2:31am On Feb 05, 2017
mummyf:
@chccho,you could have just "waka pass".
You don't need to throw jabs If you can't answer her questions.
Well!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Prince1980(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello House, Please like how much is Canadian Visa fee for Nigerian? Any recent applicant should please reply ASAP.

Regards.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bookieB: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
jayfierce:
Please don't be confused by US and Canada Visa policies

Canada visitors visa can span from a few weeks to a couple of years. The visa will not exceed your passport's date of expiry. Please note that even if your passport is valid for 5 years, the Visa officer can still decide to issue you with a month's visa.

If you have about 6 months or less left on your passport, you can have that passport cancelled and a new one issued before you apply.

oh, thanks. that's very useful info. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bookieB: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
chibertha:
It is at the discretion of the person that will treat your case.
I applied for 2 weeks tourism and was given 8 months TRV but single entry.

Thanks for your response!

if i may ask, what is TRV? I've been seeing a lot of terminologies relating to Canadian visas...lol! What's SOP too?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KaptainAfrika: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is serious.

1. Is there any validity to this accusation, if so, I advice you to come clean.

2. If there is no validity, to this charge. you will need to reply promptly with strong evidence(s).

3. From the letter, it seems this is the bone of contention..

"Based on your submissions, I have concerns that you have omitted to declare that you used a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application. Your application contains evidence that it was facilitated by the same person or entity as many other applications received by this office. Based on our research this is a compensated representative. I therefore have concerns that you misrepresented this information either through omission or through failing to indicate that the representative was compensated."

- Did you use an agent, if you did, this is the best time to come clean.

sundaydammy:
help needed urgently

hello my people after 4 months i got this mail from embassy how can i answer this mail

Dear .........

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

I have concerns that you misrepresented your (or your financial sponsor’s) current employment and the source of funding for your proposed studies in Canada. You did so both in your answers on the application form and through the submission of fraudulent employment and/or financial sponsorship documents.

Furthermore, pursuant to paragraph 10(2)(c.1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations:

10(2) The application shall, unless otherwise provided by these Regulations

(c.1) if the applicant is represented in connection with the application, include the name, postal address and telephone number, and fax number and electronic mail address, if any, of any person or entity — or a person acting on its behalf — representing the applicant

Based on your submissions, I have concerns that you have omitted to declare that you used a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application. Your application contains evidence that it was facilitated by the same person or entity as many other applications received by this office. Based on our research this is a compensated representative. I therefore have concerns that you misrepresented this information either through omission or through failing to indicate that the representative was compensated.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence, and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

phone number 08035609263
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sundaydammy: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
This is serious.

2. If there is no validity, to this charge. you will need to reply promptly with strong evidence(s).

"Based on your submissions, I have concerns that you have omitted to declare that you used a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application. Your application contains evidence that it was facilitated by the same person or entity as many other applications received by this office. Based on our research this is a compensated representative. I therefore have concerns that you misrepresented this information either through omission or through failing to indicate that the representative was compensated."

KaptainAfrika:
This is serious.

Thanks for your concern but i will like to know
1 yes i used an agent GVC by name should i just tell them that? or what is a better way to say this to them
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2017
sundaydammy:
help needed urgently

hello my people after 4 months i got this mail from embassy how can i answer this mail

Dear .........

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

I have concerns that you misrepresented your (or your financial sponsor’s) current employment and the source of funding for your proposed studies in Canada. You did so both in your answers on the application form and through the submission of fraudulent employment and/or financial sponsorship documents.

Furthermore, pursuant to paragraph 10(2)(c.1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations:

(c.1) if the applicant is represented in connection with the application, include the name, postal address and telephone number, and fax number and electronic mail address, if any, of any person or entity — or a person acting on its behalf — representing the applicant

Based on your submissions, I have concerns that you have omitted to declare that you used a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application. Your application contains evidence that it was facilitated by the same person or entity as many other applications received by this office. Based on our research this is a compensated representative. I therefore have concerns that you misrepresented this information either through omission or through failing to indicate that the representative was compensated.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence, and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

phone number 08035609263
thanks

In my opinion, it is never a crime to use a compensated representative (Registered Agent) to facilitate the submission of your application. However, the question here is: Did you declare in your application form that you use a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cgirly: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Hello all contributors. God bless you all. Please I have a challenge. Which card can I use to make payment online. I have tried all my Nigerian debit cards but it isn't going through. What do I do next? I am applying using the online route.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sundaydammy: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
dotcomnamename:

In my opinion, it is never a crime to use a compensated representative (Registered Agent) to facilitate the submission of your application. However, the question here is: Did you declare in your application form that you use a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application?
NO!!! FOR THE AGENT IS NOT REGISTERED
THE AGENT NAME IS GVC
THANKS
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
sundaydammy:
NO!!! FOR THE AGENT IS NOT REGISTERED
THE AGENT NAME IS GVC
THANKS

Genuine Visa Consult?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sundaydammy: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Genuine Visa Consult?
YES
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KaptainAfrika: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yes you should tell them immediately. You may be rejected but you won't be banned.
Please avoid agents, all these applications are very simple to fill, if you don't understand any concept come to an online platform like nairaland or send a question to the customer care line/email of the embassy.

sundaydammy:
1 yes i used an agent GVC by name should i just tell them that? or what is a better way to say this to them
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
sundaydammy:

YES

I know GVC. Their services are a subsidiary of structural solution registered in England, Wales, South Africa and Nigeria. Covers visa assistance, financial travel support, travel and tour, flights and hotel booking, carer development and education & scholarship. Why don't you go back to GVC and explain the embassy reply to them? You can also do it yourself too, tell the embassy the truth since you have no skeleton in your cupboard.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
sundaydammy:

YES

Please house any suggestion on how this guy can tackle the issue at hand and present his defence will go a long way to him as well as other people in his shoes. Seems alot of such cases have been springing up of last and all points at this so called GVC.

This should also be a lesson to those who intends to use agent to be mindful.

Most applicants are ignorant of visa application processes until the damages have been done. I was once a victim that was what made me go into research and fact findings. Now I travel almost all the continents whenever my purse deem fit.

Please house your advise is needed here.

Thanks all for the great job so far.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by penitential(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
I think the person in question has been given the best advice so far. Since it a multinational company, then he should report to them directly. Unless if they (both parties)have mutual consent to the presentation of doctored documents.
But if not, he should present his case before them since it's a paid service. And if the company is found guilty, you (the applicant) can sue them for presentation of doctored documents.
ladylco:

Please house any suggestion on how this guy can tackle the issue at hand and present his defence will go a long way to him as well as other people in his shoes. Seems alot of such cases have been springing up of last and all points at this so called GVC.

This should also be a lesson to those who intends to use agent to be mindful.

Most applicants are ignorant of visa application processes until the damages have been done. I was once a victim that was what made me go into research and fact findings. Now I travel almost all the continents whenever my purse deem fit.

Please house your advise is needed here.

Thanks all for the great job so far.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
@sundaydammy, I think you should explain in full what transpire with you and GVC and how the visa was package stating the documents submitted to the house may be you will get better advise by so doing

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
''The best way to get a visa to any country is to process it yourself''

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AdaNdigwe: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2017
You returned to Nigeria because you are lucky to have something doing there, not like am encouraging people not to go back to Nigeria after their visit but there are so many ways to regularize visitors visa in Canada legally.
Bro plz I would really like to know more about regularizing tourist visa, as am working on relocating to Canada this year. Would really appreciate your response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
penitential:
I think the person in question has been given the best advice so far. Since it a multinational company, then he should report to them directly. Unless if they (both parties)have mutual consent to the presentation of doctored documents.
But if not, he should present his case before them since it's a paid service. And if the company is found guilty, you (the applicant) can sue them for presentation of doctored documents.

sundaydammy:

YES I USED AN AGENT
I HE FUND MY ACCOUNT WITH 5M BUT THE EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND LETTER OF INTRODUCTION HE GAVE ME
THANKS
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I know GVC. Their services are a subsidiary of structural solution registered in England, Wales, South Africa and Nigeria. Covers visa assistance, financial travel support, travel and tour, flights and hotel booking, carer development and education & scholarship. Why don't you go back to GVC and explain the embassy reply to them? You can also do it yourself too, tell the embassy the truth since you have no skeleton in your cupboard.

Another name for that is forgery

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
cgirly:
Hello all contributors. God bless you all. Please I have a challenge. Which card can I use to make payment online. I have tried all my Nigerian debit cards but it isn't going through. What do I do next? I am applying using the online route.
Have you tried a Dollar Mastercard?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
sundaydammy:
Thanks
Reading the letter, it's obvious that they already have sufficient evidence. Their request for a response is just hear from you. This will further tell them the kind of person you are.

Personally I think the best option would be to apologize and tell them you accept the ban. Your honesty would go a long way especially for future applications. Sometimes the only way out is through.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sinforlove: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
please house i need your help concerning these issues i got a mail from the embassy which make me go silent i make use of my bank statement and the company i make used is a genieu and registered company and i also did not declare that i make use of a compensated representative.please house i needed help on how to tackle these please for God sake

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omoba26: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Good day,

Have read quite a number of pages, but I will like to know if anyone as applied via online and it was approved. I see most comment saying paper application, my work is a bit remote and I travel at least once a month out of country I may not be able to drop the passport for that long. so please I will like to know if anyone as done online and it was approved.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
omoba26:
Good day,

Have read quite a number of pages, but I will like to know if anyone as applied via online and it was approved. I see most comment saying paper application, my work is a bit remote and I travel at least once a month out of country I may not be able to drop the passport for that long. so please I will like to know if anyone as done online and it was approved.
Thanks

Sorry, will just have to ask. Is this thread you "read quite a number of pages"? And you yet "like to know if anyone as applied via online and it was approved"? Naaah!

Well, your situation demands an online application and YES, people have gone the online route and got approved, this thread is replete with such testimonies too. Read some more sir, and get yourself better equipped. Regards!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1092) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: williamszooh, Hedgefunds, Oladim001(m), uchennay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.