Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (41907 Views)

Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by cocokiller1(f): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2015
lol
d comments on lagbaja's profile tho
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by sandzphield(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
diluminati:
[size=18pt]Na So. Jona is going back to Otueke. GEJ THE KILLER OF THE NORTH

Na GMB We want. [/size]
Ok so buhari is coming to avenge the death of the northaners ?? Is dat what you mean..hope u won't call buhari killer of the west,south or east tomorrow #JustAsking.
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
His vote alone can not make Jonathan president.Make him go sidon
[size=18pt]EVERY VOTE COUNTS.
A SINGLE VOTE CAN CHANGE YOUR FATE AND THE FATE OF A CANDIDATE AND YOUR STATE.[/size]

Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by angelsing(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
This one just crucified his comatose music carreer on the altar of thieffnubu' s media propaganda machinery....we just hope TVC or Sahara news grants him a job soon. ***pours a wee bit cocaine onto a UBA atm card and snorts it then vigourously rubs some over gums***
All u guys do is castigate and insult the person of whoever does not support jonathan...just like GEJ cohort they go on attacking the person of anybody who will not vote for him....When the likes of alagbaja was singing against the past government of this country where were people like u?....If u want Lagbaja to support GEJ campaign and give him reason to vote rather than go around insulting his person.....Nawa for u Ichidodo
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by angelsing(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Everyone who has spoken against the re-election of jonathan has been insulted and bastardized...Let me ask GEJ fan are we all zombie?, must we support him even if we are not happy with his way of governance?..You can't choke him down our throat and we choose to vote for someone else...you don't have to insult or call us names for choosing to vote for who we believe in..smh!
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by effogis: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Lagbaja's opinion, if GOD says yes, who can say no.
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by fuckerholic(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2015
okoro4:
Singer Lagbaja in a facebook post today said he has collected his PVC and there is no 2nd term for President Jonathan.

Read what people said about his comment below...

Source: http:///9O3
Humans campaigning and masquerade campaigning too..mchewwww
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by bennygreat1(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2015
IBROHIM:
win? In your dream abi?

Feb 14th not far again...
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by VoteWisely: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by sammhi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
the only kinds of people that dont want gmb are the old thieves and the young fools. change is the only constant thing in life and we must bring back change to nigeria through gmb. if u will b sincere to yourself and put sentiments out of this let me ask u a simple question please do u think Nigeria under mr GEJ administration achieved anything to write home about? if u r gainfully employed think about other millions of unemployed, if chibok is too far from your place one day it can be close to u. remember, it is a fool that will continue doing the same thing and expect a change.

yes we need change and GEJ is giving the change..nigerians dont want your GMB type of change......
so becos we need change as defined by you, we should hand nigeria to Tinubu d way he has cornered lagos wealth to his poket....think well my friend
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]President Goodluck Jonathan has been canvasing for my support, but he is silenced by my replies.

Mr. President, if you have not failed, hungry poor people would not have died scrambling for your First Lady Patience Jonathan's rice as shown in the attached picture.
Did you pay condolence visit to their bereaved families?
Did you pay condolence visits to the bereaved families of those killed in horrific bombings in Jos, including the 7 UNIJOS medical students?
When the Commander-in-Chief fails, the nation is left in chaos.
This is the evidence of your administrative incompetence in governance.
This is the bitter truth.[/size]

Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Alphonsocapone(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
sammhi:

yes we need change and GEJ is giving the change..nigerians dont want your GMB type of change......
so becos we need change as defined by you, we should hand nigeria to Tinubu d way he has cornered lagos wealth to his poket....think well my friend
if d type of change u want is GEJ kind of change may almighty GOD change your life the way GEJ is changing nigeria. quote me and say amen and then I will truly believe u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by badesco(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
So Lagbaja is now sooth Sayer or Visioner.
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:

Same to u a million folds grin
stp actin lyk a hoe
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by ellechrystal(f): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
stp actin lyk a hoe
Same to ur sister
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Same to ur sister
i waz askin u a question dumbo wit fish brain
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by ellechrystal(f): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
i waz askin u a question dumbo wit fish brain
Thanks.. same to u a millions folds...
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks.. same to u a millions folds...
u seriously nid 2 get laid n i can help u with it just pm me ok.
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Jennydoris(f): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
are you guys neighbors from the land of the dead?

Haba! Why you are you asking? As if you're not our landlord wink
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by bamidbamid: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oh, its u... I i just checked now .. am ain't surprised cos u av always bin a bitch.. ur dirt stunk pussy speaks for u..besides wats my bizz with u and ur bornmusaga Gej.uote author=ellechrystal post=29988639]
Same to u. tongue
Everything u ve said here, same to u n ur household a million folds..good measure pressed down shaken together n running over. So shall it b for ever n ever Amen...
By d way GEJ til 2019..cry if u want to tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quote]
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by bamidbamid: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
quote author=ellechrystal post=29988639]
Same to u. tongue
Everything u ve said here, same to u n ur household a million folds..good measure pressed down shaken together n running over. So shall it b for ever n ever Amen...
By d way GEJ til 2019..cry if u want to tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quote]

Oh, its u... I i just checked now .. am ain't surprised cos u av always bin a bitch.. ur dirt stunk pussy speaks for u..besides wats my bizz with u and ur bornmusaga Gej.
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by killuminati(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jennydoris:

Haba! Why you are you asking? As if you're not our landlord wink
I don't even have a house
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by bamidbamid: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
u seriously nid 2 get laid n i can help u with it just pm me ok.
u are absolutely correct bro.. dat bitch needs a serious straffing.. but I suggest u invite some of ur friends cos she is a big LovePeddler, a direct descendant of jezebel... she is only trying to scout for preys on nairaland.
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
bamidbamid:

u are absolutely correct bro.. dat bitch needs a serious straffing.. but I suggest u invite some of ur friends cos she is a big LovePeddler, a direct descendant of jezebel... she is only trying to scout for preys on nairaland.
lolz..no need 2 bring alobam,i can do it myself,i will mk her cum 2 her right senses,ellechrystal pls think abt it
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by ellechrystal(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
bamidbamid:

Really? Tell me about it.. so u mean d females in ur household r directly from jezebel too? N u mean there r whores in ur household too? Wao.u must ve been living with them. U were brought up with whores else u wouldn't ve d guts to call me one.
Children on nairaland smh
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Jennydoris(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
I don't even have a house

And yet you're a landlord undecided
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by DaBullIT(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
This and squirrels don't go together

Was pej your gns teacher?

Olódo
baybeeboi:
na wao!!!
Who come be Lagbaja again?
Na where all this Squirrels d comot from?
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by DaBullIT(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
With the right amount, he will sing a different song.

[size=28pt]
He was offered right amount by Omisore in Osun he didn't take it and they tried to kill him

Stop being so stewpieed [/size]
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by DaBullIT(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
bamidbamid:
Oh, its u... I i just checked now .. am ain't surprised cos u av always bin a bitch.. ur dirt stunk pussy speaks for u..besides wats my bizz with u and ur bornmusaga Gej.
[quote author=ellechrystal post=29988639]
Same to u. tongue
By d way GEJ til 2019..cry if u want to tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Eeya
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Realist5: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=charitybabe post=29986152]Wen GMB show u him true color u go run vote GEJ or OBJ grin

Story!
Re: No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja by Realist5: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
charitybabe:
Wen GMB show u him true color u go run vote GEJ or OBJ grin

Story![quote author=DaBullIT post=30000401]This and squirrels don't go together

Was pej your gns teacher?

Olódo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tboss And Kemen Pictured Together / Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri / Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.