Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. (2573 Views)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by adeebayo: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
I really need advice from guys.
I'm a kind of shy person and I fins it hard to hide expressions facially..... my face just gives me away, d harder I try to hide it the worse. I think its called blushing for ladies, but for a guy I don't know what its called. issue is dis,when I meet really cute ladies I can't look dem in d eye and my job tho entails that I come across visitors from some big time coys....and they r usually drop dead gorgeous..... I find myself struggling to communicate with them eye ball to eye ball.....professionally

what can I do to solve dis issue or at least mask it properly.

thanks.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Just brace yourself, keep a straight face. Remember dat a good conversation starts with hello.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oh darling.. I totally understand. All you need to have is confidence! cheesy when u have confidence, u will feel alryt. Dont be shy, try and fight it. Just talk to them and dont be afraid. We dont bite cool

1 Like

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is serious! shocked
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by DeCritique(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please are there any vancacies in that company? I love this kind of job and I'm a confident young man who keeps his eyes straight and head up! cool tongue

3 Likes

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Maamin(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oh darling.. I totally understand. All you need to have is confidence! cheesy when u have confidence, u will feel alryt. Dont be shy, try and fight it. Just talk to them and dont be afraid. We dont bite cool

angry angry
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
tot he said cute girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chai Na the kind of job i like be this,if I an d one in that position,ladies go dey come everybday
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oh darling.. I totally understand. All you need to have is confidence! cheesy when u have confidence, u will feel alryt. Dont be shy, try and fight it. Just talk to them and dont be afraid. We they dont bite cool

Fixed...
OP...said cute,beautiful and gorgeous ladies.

#no offense

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by iceberylin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Quit..
Everyone got his calling
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prixus:

tot he said cute girls
thought i told you never to quote me?
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by chidekings(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
the catholic monastery are in need of able bodied shy men like u.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by kingofpool: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngela u don suffes for dis mudafuckaz hand tonight
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thought i told you never to quote me?
no...u haven't. r u going to? *sad face*
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
hmm! like someone said, you need confidence, it won't hurt to look in the eye, just try..
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
adeebayo:
I really need advice from guys.
I'm a kind of shy person and I fins it hard to hide expressions facially..... my face just gives me away, d harder I try to hide it the worse. I think its called blushing for ladies, but for a guy I don't know what its called. issue is dis,when I meet really cute ladies I can't look dem in d eye and my job tho entails that I come across visitors from some big time coys....and they r usually drop dead gorgeous..... I find myself struggling to communicate with them eye ball to eye ball.....professionally

what can I do to solve dis issue or at least mask it properly.

thanks.
. Will ur employers; allow a second hand; just for some few days; so I'll give u a 1 on 1 tutorials on how to go about it?
Linqsz:

Fixed...
OP...said cute,beautiful and gorgeous ladies.

#no offense
thank you my brother; u nailed it; I don't know what is wrong with this kids; crediting themselves unduely; and feeling on top of the world; when in reality they re far 4rm what they presume... Some few minutes ago; I had to put another self acclaimed MBGN on the right track... To make her understand realities n dreamland re two differnt things....

Eroticangel... Pls take a cue from dis men; they have put u on d right track;correct urself n donot mek this gross mistake of feeling fly; and classifying urslef as pretty..ever again.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prixus:

no...u haven't. r u going to? *sad face*
mtchew who is playing with u? Im telling u now, never quote me, u disgust me.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by stanisbaratheon: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prixus:

tot he said cute girls

trying to wind her up or what??
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by stanisbaratheon: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Raymondenyi:
. Will ur employers; allow a second hand; just for some few days; so I'll give u a 1 on 1 tutorials on how to go about it? thank you my brother; u nailed it; I don't know what is wrong with this kids; crediting themselves unduely; and feeling on top of the world; when in reality they re far 4rm what they presume... Some few minutes ago; I had to put another self acclaimed MBGN on the right track... To make her understand realities n dreamland re two differnt things....

Eroticangel... Pls take a cue from dis men; they have put u on d right track;correct urself n donot mek this gross mistake of feeling fly; and classifying urslef as pretty..ever again.

chai.....wickedness from higher places

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by boombay(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yeah yeah!
he doesn't have the confidence you are telling him to have...
I think you should buy him one tho'
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by adeebayo: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
I wish I could start naming and answering each of your comments, But thanks for d constructive suggestions but i haven't got any practical advice tho. the best iv gotten is to develop confidence n d other is to try n look......BT that's exactly what I'm asking for assistance to do.

eroticangelina.....u girls don't bite but ur looks disarms.

I don't want to look weird in an office setting j st because I'm trying to hold a lady's gaze n I'm sweating all over.....u knw DAT kind of thing na.

btw rubey has got the kinda looks I'm referring to....I won't like to meet u in a formal Setting at all. seriously.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2015
adeebayo:
I wish I could start naming and answering each of your comments, But thanks for d constructive suggestions but i haven't got any practical advice tho. the best iv gotten is to develop confidence n d other is to try n look......BT that's exactly what I'm asking for assistance to do.

eroticangelina.....u girls don't bite but ur looks disarms.

I don't want to look weird in an office setting j st because I'm trying to hold a lady's gaze n I'm sweating all over.....u knw DAT kind of thing na.

btw rubey has got the kinda looks I'm referring to....I won't like to meet u in a formal Setting at all. seriously.

Can we get to meet this weekend? It will be fun watching you blush grin
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by stanisbaratheon: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

wickedgrin
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by ebamma(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

na so e dey start before u know it, blusher go turn to knacker.

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

wickedgrin

Wicked? No o! I am just fascinated about him cheesy
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by stanisbaratheon: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Wicked? No o! I am just fascinated about him cheesy

yeah i get it
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by adeebayo: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

No, thank u.
I have a meeting today with a hottie....I'm really worried sick.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2015
adeebayo:

No, thank u.
I have a meeting today with a hottie....I'm really worried sick.

Don't sound to fulfilled, I never meant it at first tongue
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by WackyJ1(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Op the first thing to change is your mindset..
Ask yourself the folowing questions:
Is it only the cute ladies you feel shy around or just ladies in general? If it is the former, ask yourself why?

Do you feel inferior to the ladies? Ask yourself that important question. If you do find out why and deal with it.

Do you always have any impure thoughts towards the ladies whenever you see them? Maybe some are wearing revealing outfits or tight coorporate outfits that hug their figures? Don't it's a professional Job.

Now practical advise on how to deal with the issue:
Do you have a cute female friend? If you do, make her a close one and practice on her.

Am guessing you are one of those guys that perhaps didn't go after girls or spend time trying to talk to one during the days of your youth.. that's telling on you now but you can change it.. What you need to do is to start doing the thing that makes you anxious a ot until you are no longer afraid of doing it.

Go out to places where you know you are likely to meet people, where people usually gather for fun and start approaching ladies you meet there, you must not have anything in mind when you meet them, you may just be asking for directions or the time and then you try to hold a conversation with them for about five minutes. Do this with atleast 3 ladies a day (Could be weekends if your work does not permit you during weekdays).

Don't overthink, just do and with time, you won't be Man-blushing again

1 Like

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2015
WackyJ1:
Op the first thing to change is your mindset..
Ask yourself the folowing questions:
Is it only the cute ladies you feel shy around or just ladies in general? If it is the former, ask yourself why?

Do you feel inferior to the ladies? Ask yourself that important question. If you do find out why and deal with it.

Do you always have any impure thoughts towards the ladies whenever you see them? Maybe some are wearing revealing outfits or tight coorporate outfits that hug their figures? Don't it's a professional Job.

Now practical advise on how to deal with the issue:
Do you have a cute female friend? If you do, make her a close one and practice on her.

Am guessing you are one of those guys that perhaps didn't go after girls or spend time trying to talk to one during the days of your youth.. that's telling on you now but you can change it.. What you need to do is to start doing the thing that makes you anxious a ot until you are no longer afraid of doing it.

Go out to places where you know you are likely to meet people, where people usually gather for fun and start approaching ladies you meet there, you must not have anything in mind when you meet them, you may just be asking for directions or the time and then you try to hold a conversation with them for about five minutes. Do this with atleast 3 ladies a day (Could be weekends if your work does not permit you during weekdays).

Don't overthink, just do and with time, you won't be Man-blushing again
I couldn't add anymore to this poster, there's your answer.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by tobiboss(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Don't sound to fulfilled, I never meant it at first tongue
wicked!!! angry... grin... undecided
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2015
##Here are some few tips from me##

*Its in the mind, u just need to control the vibrations of ur mindset, by making sure your breathings remain just as normal when ever that prety lady comes by.

*While tendering to her, muster the courage to look directly into her eyes whilst ur head is up.
*While comminucating with her mutter few words to urself like eg ``she's just pretty like every other gal in the street so whats the big deal''
Note: avoid mixing it with arroganace.

*Add a little hummour (getting the client to smile); this is easiest way of killing that confidencâe fears and make you relaxed, by putting a likle smile on her face with a subtle hummour that suit's the working environment u are.
>>aiit stoping here 4 nt. if you need more tips contact my PA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Up With Her With These Words / Sign Your Man Is Emotional Strong / Unreturned Love Really Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.