Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) (1504 Views)

My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by Joel3(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
first the testicles is organ just like the heart and kidney. But its stays outside the body.

More than any other bodily injury, getting
hit in the testicles is probably what every
man dreads most. Of all the soft, fleshy spots
on the human body, none register the same
kind of incapacitating, end-of-the-world
pain as the family jewels. What causes such inconceivable pain?

Well, for starters, a shot to the balls is just like any other physical strike to the body: because of nerves, it’s gonna hurt. Unlike most other parts of your body, though, your scrotum lacks protection in the form of bones, large muscle mass, and fat.

The testes are just wee little glands, and they’re going to absorb the
whole force of the blow all on their own. Another thing that makes a ball shot so
painful is the same thing that makes almost
every other sensation down there so much
fun. Your groin has a ridiculously high
number of sensory nerve endings, and such
generous innervation makes good and bad touches alike very noticeable sensations. And the pain doesn’t just stay down there in
the scrotum.

It insists on radiating
throughout the groin and up into the
abdomen (and, psychically, out to every
other dude standing within a few feet),
leading to a weird stomach ache. This is the work of a phenomenon known as referred
pain, which is when a sensation originating
at one spot travels along a nerve root to
other parts of the body and is perceived as
happening there, too. It’s the same thing
that’s going when you get an ice cream headache. In this case, the pain starts in your balls and travels up the perineal and
pudendal nerves and the spermatic plexus,
which cover real estate in the groin and
abdomen, around the spine and even a little
ways down into the anus, to make it feel
like death has come for most of your lower body.

Location, Location, Location Why is such a sensitive and delicate body
part just hanging there in the open? The
placement of the testicles is inconvenient,
but absolutely necessary. The testes’ job is
to produce sperm, and sperm are very
fragile.

They’re extremely sensitive to high and low temperatures, and must be kept
away from the rest of the body and
relatively exposed to maintain the right
climate. They can handle human body
temps for only one to four hours, or the
average amount of time it takes them to travel through the female reproductive tract
and fertilize an egg. Internal testes or any
type of significant shielding for them would
heat them up too much, too early and make
them drop out of the race well before
reaching the egg, rendering them useless.

The scrotum isn’t just a dumb sack swaying
in the breeze, though. In deference to our
genetic interests, our bodies subconsciously
thermoregulate our balls by flexing the
cremasteric muscle and drawing the
scrotum up closer to the body when it gets too cold and dropping it when it’s hot. This
optimized, on-the-fly sperm storage is
precise enough that each testicle can be
repositioned independent of its twin in
order to get the temperature just right,
explaining their sometimes asymmetrical dangle.

m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=31182

Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by bravekid(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Isn't it part of your Body??
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by ArchEnemy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rich nerve supply
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by holatin(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
I can't forget d day a ,one year old cousin grab mine while sleeping in a jalabia.

DAT feeling was tear-ry
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lwkmfly!!!!!! grin maybe because they use it to disturb ladies and some use it to rapee. Thats y i tell ladies, if u wanna inflict pain on a man, just grab and draw his testicless with great, mindblowing force wink hehe
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Akpa amu
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by jmoore(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Akpa amu
Chai. Nwa nke a.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by jmoore(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
@op, because it is the centre of gravity.
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by Joel3(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
angry
EroticAngelina:
Lwkmfly!!!!!! grin maybe because they use it to disturb ladies and some use it to rapee. Thats y i tell ladies, if u wanna inflict pain on a man, just grab and draw his testicless with great, mindblowing force wink hehe
grin wicked. You wan kill person? Not every body can survive such pain.

But Then wait for him to get back to you. Revenge! angry
Re: Why Does Getting Hit In The testicles Hurt So Much? (Question People Ask) by Joel3(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
holatin:
I can't forget d day a ,one year old cousin grab mine while sleeping in a jalabia.

DAT feeling was tear-ry
grin

(1) (Reply)

Father Makes Son Smash Up His Xbox Because He Got Bad Grades In School [video] / Hilarious Pic Of Cleaning Your Ears / Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.