Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. (2360 Views)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Please someone created this topic in celebrities section but for some reason the tread was locked.Please ladies beware because a lot of ladies on nairaland shared their experiences there.
I am worried because my cousin is in this s.hit now and she is blinded by love so I will have to just allow her to learn the bitter way.
Pls don't fall a victim.
I am afraid this is happening to my cousin right now.She is about 6years older than me and she wasn't happy when I did my introduction and I sense she is desperate considering the fact that she is already 30 years.Since december,I noticed that she is so happy all of a sudden and always on viber or skype with this dude who is based in Germany.He have proposed to her in thesame december and I was told his parent have already visited her parents and NOTE*they came in public transport after she claimed fleet of cars were packed inside his compound when she visited his village.That aside,I also overheard her telling the guy on phone that a working class girl like her can never be broke,dint know what led to that.They are planning to marry by easter according to her.You know internet is free abroad and not free in Nigeria.I also noticed she spends so much on data so that the guy can call her on skype and Viber.He hadly calls with credit and his line is an international line.
I would have spoken to her but she will feel I am jealous because she is marrying a yankey dude and I also don't want to say something and maybe be wrong later,you know what that means.
And before I forget,she also said that when she visited his village in imo state that his sister took him to the mighty duplex that the guy built that the uncle forcefully collected from him that when he comes to nigeria,he will buy one in lekki that he have already forfeited that one in his village.
And Note she will not have less than 700k in her account now and I am sure the guy is aware as they are so much inlove.
Pls guys what do you think of all these and also the stories the other ladies gave in the celebrities section ,colorated with this one.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by major466(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Just hearing this story for the first time. undecided
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2015
major466:
Just hearing this story for the first time. undecided
This has been on in the celebrities section.
Guys advice your sisters,I mean the ones who will listen and ladies beware,don't be desperate for marriage,God's time is the best.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Fabdedon(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2015
If the guy is intrested in her let ha be..
She is already 30..she is gettin old u know..
I understand when she feeling..
The best u can do is to tell ha d truth in jokin manner..
Like.. Sister this ur guy eh.. Why always callin with skype?
Tell him to send us small money nah lets flex small..
Etc..

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Tymax(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Do ladies still believe scripts like this? His uncle took his house while his parents are still alive? O come on!
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by tpiander: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Her 700000 should be able to get her a man, . . . . . . .just saying.

anyway, lord have mercy.

but, why is she not getting a man in nigeria even though she is currently there?
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Tymax:
Do ladies still believe scripts like this? His uncle took his house while his parents are still alive? O come on!
I am suprised myself because she told me this with her own mouth.She just swallowed the bulls.hit without thinking.
I am even beginning to think that the guy is using charm on her.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Sorry,I didn't get the message you are passing.are u concerned that your cousin already gv vital information about her to the guy? Or what?

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
If the guy is intrested in her let ha be..
She is already 30..she is gettin old u know..
I understand when she feeling..
The best u can do is to tell ha d truth in jokin manner..
Like.. Sister this ur guy eh.. Why always callin with skype?
Tell him to send us small money nah lets flex small..
Etc..

The fact is that she is even lieing to make everyone believe the guy is sending her money and stuff.
She even forget that we went to lagos island together to shop for some clothes and jackets together.
When she wore one of them last week and I told her nice jacket,she said "all these my new jackets and many clothes in my wardrope pointing to the clothes we even bought together was sent to me by my husband".
And I was like WTF....
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Fabdedon(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:

The fact is that she is even lieing to make everyone believe the guy is sending her money and stuff.
She even forget that we went to lagos island together to shop for some clothes and jackets together.
When she wore one of them last week and I told her nice jacket,she said "all these my new jackets and many clothes in my wardrope pointing to the clothes we even bought together was sent to me by my husband".
And I was like WTF....
like ah said tell ha d truth in a jokin manner so when wahala gas.. You will not find ur self guilty..
She is deeply in love..
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
Sorry,I didn't get the message you are passing.are u concerned that your cousin already gv vital information about her to the guy? Or what?
Pls go to celebrities section and read the experience of female nairalanders,she even posted the username of her scammer here in nairaland.
Back to your question,Yes the guy already knows how much she is got and because she dosnt want me to talk with the guy,because she is insecure,I don't know how far they have gone.
But with stories I read here on nairaland.I am now 101 percent sure it is a scam.

Note*i will just ignore many quotes and unnecessary questions because they are here on nairaland with different monickers because they surfaced on the other tread.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by ireneony(f): 1:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm ...is like she is desperate to get married
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by tpiander: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Is the op saying the lady in question said she was already scammed by a nler, or is the current guy a different person?
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:

Pls go to celebrities section and read the experience of female nairalanders,she even posted the username of her scammer here in nairaland.
Back to your question,Yes the guy already knows how much she is got and because she dosnt want me to talk with the guy,because she is insecure,I don't know how far they have gone.
But with stories I read here on nairaland.I am now 101 percent sure it is a scam.

Note*i will just ignore many quotes and unnecessary questions because they are here on nairaland with different monickers because they surfaced on the other tread.
ok I get you,but I think the guy have taken it far by introducing her to his parents

O boy something is fishy in that thread,believe me...there is something they are not telling yet
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by MrCork: 3:26am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:
Please someone created this topic in celebrities section but for some reason the tread was locked.Please ladies beware because a lot of ladies on nairaland shared their experiences there.
I am worried because my cousin is in this s.hit now and she is blinded by love so I will have to just allow her to learn the bitter way.
Pls don't fall a victim.
I am afraid this is happening to my cousin right now.She is about 6years older than me and she wasn't happy when I did my introduction and I sense she is desperate considering the fact that she is already 30 years.Since december,I noticed that she is so happy all of a sudden and always on viber or skype with this dude who is based in Germany.He have proposed to her in thesame december and I was told his parent have already visited her parents and NOTE*they came in public transport after she claimed fleet of cars were packed inside his compound when she visited his village.That aside,I also overheard her telling the guy on phone that a working class girl like her can never be broke,dint know what led to that.They are planning to marry by easter according to her.You know internet is free abroad and not free in Nigeria.I also noticed she spends so much on data so that the guy can call her on skype and Viber.He hadly calls with credit and his line is an international line.
I would have spoken to her but she will feel I am jealous because she is marrying a yankey dude and I also don't want to say something and maybe be wrong later,you know what that means.
And before I forget,she also said that when she visited his village in imo state that his sister took him to the mighty duplex that the guy built that the uncle forcefully collected from him that when he comes to nigeria,he will buy one in lekki that he have already forfeited that one in his village.
And Note she will not have less than 700k in her account now and I am sure the guy is aware as they are so much inlove.
Pls guys what do you think of all these and also the stories the other ladies gave in the celebrities section ,colorated with this one.

angry

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by MrCork: 3:27am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:
Pls don't fall a victim.

..congrat..Are u light skin? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Why don't you find a way to do something rather than washing this dirty laundry in the public
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 21, 2015
@OP

I'm still trying to figure out the scam in your story.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Finestlex(m): 4:24am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:
Pls don't fall a victim.
i didnt read the whole story but i must comment on the line that got my attention "internet is free abroad" that's a fat lie.. call your relative or friends and confirm. the price might look small in $ but convert it to naira then you'll know how much it is. the only truth is that most networks offer unlimited data.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Finestlex:

i didnt read the whole story but i must comment on the line that got my attention "internet is free abroad" that's a fat lie.. call your relative or friends and confirm. the price might look small in $ but convert it to naira then you'll know how much it is. the only truth is that most networks offer unlimited data.

Unlimited data for a very high price.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Finestlex:

yea...Internet is not free but cheap,I had midcontinent wifi in my former location $35/month and we are two dt stay together,I pay like $18 for unlimited internet every month

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 21, 2015
I finally read the other story in Celebrities section.
That one was a pure scam and doesn't worth creating a thread for. Why should a guy living abroad be asking a girl living in Nigeria that he had never met for financial help

Anyway, I still want to marry a Nigerian girl and all these stupid stories won't damping my desire.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 21, 2015
kelvin100:
I finally read the other story in Celebrities section.
That one was a pure scam and doesn't worth creating a thread for. Why should a guy living abroad be asking a girl living in Nigeria that he had never met for financial help

Anyway, I still want to marry a Nigerian girl and all these stupid stories won't damping my desire.
nigeria girls is the best to marry,most especially in countries where divorce is like pure water

On top that story for that thread abi,e get as e be
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by bossminded: 6:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Cheap Gossip....hw is this a scam na wa for some ppl oooo.

Everytin is filed I hear, I hear, I hear...... na so u b?

Enemy of product grin grin
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Ain't see no scam yet.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by mesoade(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
it is not a scam becos he has introduced the girl to his parents. . . . . . . It is a scam because the guy is broke and wants to marry an expensive chick who he can extort from
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2015
your cousin has allowed desperation to cloud her judgement. Wen is her yankee dude comin 2 naija and besides the story of d house, etc. Seems they are cock and bull stories 2 me. Advice her in a joking manner.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by tpiander: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2015
if you are in Nigeria and you cant find a husband despite all these photos of rallies with thousands or hundreds of thousands of men in attendance, then I don't understand the matter.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by englishmart(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2015
maybe you just said something.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:

And I was like WTF....
I think ur duty as her sis is to tell her wholeheartedly. that might not stop her but history will not forgive u if u do not play ur part n do what ubt supposed to do. discuss it with someone she respects too.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Nairaland.I can see there are many scammers on this thread,that's why some are still telling me its not a scam yet.
When you read the stories by the other ladies,you will see that they were introduced also to the scammer's parents and sisters.
So introducing her to his fake parents are not the issue here.
You guys should go and read it up in celebrities section and come back here and see if you will still type,its not a scam yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem / Please Help! She Wants Out / I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.