Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police (506 Views)

What Is The Function Of Vio? As Vio Turn To Police Officer (photo) / Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / See the 15 Year Old Photos Causing Wahala on Twitter!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police by oludashmi(f): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2015
15-year-old girl, Oluebube Amadi, has refused to report her guardian who assaulted her severely, Mrs. Ebere Ugochukwu, to the police despite being advised by sympathizers on the street.

A resident of the environment, Rukayat, saw Amadi, a primary 6 pupil who lives in Ejigbo, Lagos, writhing in pain with brutal marks on her body and advised her to report the case to the police but she refused and preferred to keep it secret.

When the case finally got the knowledge of the police, Amadi said Ugochukwu flogged her and added pepper to the injuries on January 11 because she sent one of her daughters on errand.

At the police station, Ugochukwu justified her actions by saying the girl masturbates and steals and the treatment given to her was right.

“She touches her private parts with her fingers and she has started doing same to my daughters. I was really annoyed. When I asked her where she learnt it, she said she used to do it in the village. The beating I gave her was the highest since she has been living with me. I tied her hands and legs. Besides, she is used to stealing. She steals my money and items from school.

“I brought her from Enugu in 2012 to look after my children because I used to lock them up whenever I was going out. My mother got her for me from her parents, who live beside our house.” Ugochukwu said.

When asked to confirm what Ugochukwu said, Amadi said, “She usually flogs me. I steal and do bombom (masturbate), but I did not steal that day. She beat me for sending her daughter to bring me soap to wash plates.”

When asked in the presence of Ugochukwu, if Ugochukwu sprinkled pepper on the injuries on her back, she said, “She will beat me if I tell you.”

Ugochukwu’s husband Emeka, a vehicle inspection officer, said, “The items she stole from school are still with her. I told her to return them. I will take her back to her parents.”

A neighbour to the woman, who craved anonymity, said beating has become “a hobby” for the girl.

“That is how she beats her. Everybody has complained, including the landlady to no avail. We even told her to take her back to the village if she can’t cope with her. Now, nobody bothers to intervene whenever the girl is being flogged again.”

Get more here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/15-year-old-oluebube-refuses-report-assault-police/

Re: Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police by olamibobo(m): 1:50am On Jan 21, 2015
This is bad
Re: Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police by waleadex(m): 1:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Some parents and guardians are just devils in human skin. This act is not only cruel but so barbaric,too barbaric and very barbaric...
Re: Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 21, 2015
My God poverty is not good, why would parents give away their children to other people, now see this rubbish. She should return the poor girl to her parents abeg
BTW so self service is also called bombom.
Re: Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police by echobee(f): 4:36am On Jan 21, 2015
If the w i c k e d guardian takes care of the girl,she will not steal angry. Also,why flog another person child like an animal? angry. Wicked world

(1) (Reply)

Why Is GEJ Been Too Formal In Almost All His Campaign Speech / Important Message To Guys That Womanize / 5 Ethical/Courtesy Problems In The Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.