Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh (1033 Views)

When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Girls And Their Forming / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh by Beazy(f): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Don’t laugh too much!
The best way to know a Nigerian girl’s
real name is to ask her for her account
details. That’s when Natasha Hills will
turn to Nwachukwu Chidera… Wahala
dey ooo!!!
Enjoy your Day!

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh by jerryjere(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
U be bad girl. Is like you have done it before or you talk from experience.
Re: How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh by viceldo(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2015
I'M IN.....

Ofcus wen dey saw money at 1st site they wud fall......bt d wise 1 wnt...bt such galz dat normally fal @ 1st site cus of money are usaully runz galz....

I'M OUT....
Re: How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Beazy:
Don’t laugh too much!
The best way to know a Nigerian girl’s
real name is to ask her for her account
details. That’s when Natasha Hills will
turn to Nwachukwu Chidera… Wahala
dey ooo!!!
Enjoy your Day!
Hey babe, is beazy ur real name also I'm sure ur name will be something like this: Obiangeri Nwachineke

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Looking For ?? / MTN And Their Numerous Text Messages / Funny Provoking Nicknames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.