Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (51249 Views)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2015
The running mate of GMB of the All progressive Congress Prof. Yemi Osibanjo who tweeted a photo of their Kano rally that turned out to be Rev. Bonke's crusade photo, generating sentiments on social media has now cleared the air in his recent tweet.

" A little relieved to hear the last image isn't Kano right now, I was beginning to worry about the heat :-) Kano wants #Change"

"I have to stress hear, that some of the pictures we get are sent by you, the Nigerians on the steering. Again thank you. #Change. "

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by pacifique(m): 6:21am On Jan 21, 2015
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Liar). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!

Two blind Men leading themselves. One is questionable@spoken English and the other questionable@written English and lies. And 'some' of the West of all people ll kill themselves for these two. Pity!

241 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by temitemi1(m): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Another big fat lie coming from them again grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2015
okay, Doesn't change the fact that the Kano crowd was a definition of "MASSIVE"!

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by pacifique(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Two blind Men leading themselves. One is questionable@spoken English and the other questionable@written English and lies. And 'some' of the West of all people ll kill themselves for these two. Pity!

96 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by laffytaffy1: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
The running mate of GMB of the All progressive Congress Prof. Yemi Osibanjo who tweeted a photo of their Kano rally that turned out to be Rev. Bonke's crusade photo, generating sentiments on social media has now cleared the air in his recent tweet.

" A little relieved to hear the last image isn't Kano right now, I was beginning to worry about the heat :-) Kano wants #Change"

"I have to stress hear, that some of the pictures we get are sent by you, the Nigerians on the steering. Again thank you. #Change. "

This was sent by a Prof ? Education system in Nigeria is in serious trouble ohhhhhhh!!!

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Chai, you Jonathan followers are so daft, that's expected though, you still typed this trash after he apologized for the picture of which the crowd in Kano may even be more than… smh

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

This was sent by a Prof ? Education system in Nigeria is in serious trouble ohhhhhhh!!!
What is this one saying!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!

he doesn't have the time to snapping pictures in campaign so has no choice than use the on from the people

30 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!
Daft

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Mogidi: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

"I have to stress [size=15pt]hear[/size], that some of the pictures we get are sent by you, the Nigerians on the steering. Again thank you. #Change. "

Seems the Prof doesn't know the difference between "hear" and "here". Considering the lies coming from the APC camp it won't be out of place to ask for his certs too...
grin grin
Below is a screen capture of how Osinbajo got his fake Kano rally picture.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048642_osinba_jpeg1773cf6c46cc124f2e1e798443703721

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by temitemi1(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2015
If we can't trust them with something as little as a picture from their rally, how can we put an entire nation in their hands Bunch of liers!! GEJ till 2019!!!

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by kuldude29(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2015
ok
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
What is this one saying!

I think he is referring to the post above the tweet of Osibanjo in the first photo

"Vote GMB, school doesn't matter"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Another big fat lie coming from them again grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

he said it was an oversight

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Vicotex(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
okay, Doesn't change the fact that the Kano crowd was a definition of "MASSIVE"!
My nigga, go and jump off a cliff

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Seems the Prof doesn't know the difference between "hear" and "here". Considering the lies coming from the APC camp it won't be out of of place if we ask for his certs too...
grin grin
mumu, was that what the prof tweeted? That is the error of the person who rewrite his tweet in the op, read the tweet and use your sense na, Or sorry, you have non, my bad grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:

were you in Kano?

15 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by laffytaffy1: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Seems the Prof doesn't know the difference between "hear" and "here". Considering the lies coming from the APC camp it won't be out of of place if we ask for his certs too...
grin grin

Bros the thing fear me too!!!! a whole Prof.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
Two blind Men leading themselves. One is ?spoken English and the other ?written English and lies. And 'some' of the west of all people ll kill themselves for them. Pity!

what do you mean ?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Burger01(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

How?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

Bros the thing fear me too!!!! a whole Prof.
Mumu plenty for here o… Go bqck and read the tweet not what is written in the op.

13 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Mogidi: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
mumu, was that what the prof tweeted? That is the error of the person who rewrite his tweet in the op, read the tweet and use your sense na, Or sorry, you have non, my bad grin

Why is it in quotes then?

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
Chai, you Jonathan followers are so daft, that's expected though, you still typed this trash after he apologized for the picture of which the crowd in Kano may even be more than… smh

you ma want join the lie, Kano population can't be more than that

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by laffytaffy1: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Burger01:

How?

Dude if you can't see what's wrong in that, then you need to go back to night school.

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Why is it in quotes then?

pardon my mistake
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by great664(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
That's how they will deceive us and also say sorry. If he can't get his pics from a reliable source that he can make such mistake to mislead us then they are not capable to Rule Nigeria. Stop being sentimental and read the handwriting on the wall. Don't tell me they don't have Aides and Press, so how will they govern us? Be wise My broda. If they can be clueless to make such silly and small mistake, or it was intentionally to deceive the masses. Nigerians for once put hate, tribe and party aside and for once think rationally as Human,
Oklander:

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by laffytaffy1: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
Mumu plenty for here o… Go bqck and read the tweet not what is written in the op.

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Burger01(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

Dude if you can't see what's wrong in that, then you need to go back to night school.
My friend, just correct me. I'm a student of life and ready to learn. Nobody is perfect know.

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Kennywills7(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Is this guy really a pastor?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Burger01:

How?

vote GMB school result result doesn't matter hypocrites

this what he is referring to

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.