Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? (462 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Is Every Leader Choosen By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? by dsmartj(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Yesterday was our bible studies and we learn about leadership. We discuss about religious leader, political leaders and community leaders. I asked a question but the answers given were not satisfactory. Please are all leaders choosen by God?
Re: Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2015
No, they're not.
Re: Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? by viceldo(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2015
I'M IN.......

Yes dey are chosen by 'GOD'......but wen they eventally won......dey wud flee from d ways of the creator.......sad no man can play 'GOD' sence.....more reason why the creator is caim....is because he gave us our life to live...at free wil...life is a choice......bt during the time of moses......life is nt at free wil....if u Bleep up...'GOD' go treat am dat time....no go come back....we are really living in a free world democracy....bt d judgment day shal tel who you really are.......mercyfull creator.....save d soul of d children of men....

I'M OUT....
Re: Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? by Elslim: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Meanwhile TEXT APC to 35350 if u want CHANGE

Sai Buhari
Re: Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? by sdavirus: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
I feel it's a two way thing. Not every leader is chosen by God, that's why we need to intercede a lot in times like these, for the right man to rule. but then, it seems like in some cases, God wants a particular person to be at a particular place in a particular time, and then, He makes what he wants to happen. Prayer should be key always. That's why Christ always admonished us to pray. Prayers moves mountains and changes things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: TB Joshua On 2015 Elections / With 10 Days To Election, Jonathan Splits Nigerianpastors / Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.