Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos (46536 Views)

Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Oxyfuc....ktard
Find a dictionary near you and open it to check the meaning of POPULAR!
Idio....t!
You are either one of them or you patronize them a lot why do you have to attack me swiftly
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by kelechi50: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
shachris03:
Y'all condemning her. But tell me, what makes you think you are better than her?
tell them u only know the beginning of ur life,only GOD knows how one ends his /her life
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by ETHIX(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Joy as a prostitute is already in hell while her killers may make heaven if they repent. That is the sincere truth
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by dejizaq: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
eliment:
You are either one of them or you patronize them a lot why do you have to attack me swiftly

Your mother!
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by phlamesG: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Hey BEAST, don't quote me again, aii? I wasn't talking to you.
oh so daz y u called me a BEAST!!! tnx and sorry 4 quoting u k!
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by pizonewave: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truth be told i actually saw this lady last Friday with her kids and can say from what i saw, that she was a homeless person and not a prostitute as claimed in the story by the OP. I work right next to where the incident occurred, and on the said day saw no evidence of blood, so the stabbing story should be verified. my thoughts are with her kids especially the little boy, he looked so innocent and oblivious of all that was happening around him. Also concerned about the where about of his sister as well.

God help us! a country without any form of welfare for its IDPs. So sad.

Vote change, lets change all this.

And it starts with you and i.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by hafees: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015

Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by SenatorJames(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
efepro:
Popular in......? Nigeria or Idowu Taylor?
LOL! Maybe in Africa!

I think someone has debunked the story on front page as false. They said the lady is not a prostitute.
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by qozeem999(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2015
omg
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by delishpot: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
eliment:
so prostitute self na celebrity? POPULAR PROSTITUTE

she popular not famous. Na fame celebrities get.
Re: Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos by Revolva(m): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2015
PStylish:

Really?

You 'fukd' a mentally deranged person. Which sane prostitute lives on the street with her son?

@all

I learn't she became mentally deranged after she was jilted and swindled of huge sums of money by her ex-lover who is now abroad.

What a pity! Be careful before you judge.

haha dat was when she was ok ooo n ot when her bf duped her ok...omo she be faya ,,,RIP ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) / Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.