Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered (29377 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by OgologoDimkpa: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Politics of bitterness.
Desist sad
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by jingh(f): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

This babe... Stop stalking me na! What is your own? I don't even have a profile picture and you're stalking me like this. What if you see my dp nko? angry
hehehehe yeye dey smell
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
May God abundantly punish the perpetrators with every evil available in this world and beyond. embarassed cry cry
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by MadCow1: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This blood APC is sharing, there is God oh!! embarassed

If the world were fair, the spermatozoa that formed you would have either ended up in a mouth and spat out or in a condom and flushed down a toilet..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by alberto2k(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Full name>>[size=40]Alhaji Batuka tanko al-makura al-makaya[/size] sad
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by kwencypresh(f): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
why murder that beautiful innocent girl.?
They should have murdered me instead **cryingveryhard**
Huh?
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by eljidy(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2015
this is serious o....blood shed in Nigeria over political ambition
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by chimchim1(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Tonniey:
This is a lesson for all clamouring for change under buari/Osinbajo. Vote this pair @ ur peril.

Don't we have other presidential candidates apart from Goodluck and buari?
Sure u have an empty skull
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by alberto2k(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
why murder that beautiful innocent girl.?
They should have murdered me instead **cryingveryhard**

U wan Form jack for Naija? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by ahnie: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2015
c you trying to correct someone
holatin:
are you dis stewpid ? spermm and egg put into your making is totally a waste. as dumb as Jonathan
as certificate-less as buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by sandfield: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29986061][/quote]APC hand work.They can kill her but they can't stop her dad.Bastards
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by oweman: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=DeCritique post=29986069]Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This blood APC is sharing, there is God oh!! :-

Jonathan in urgent need of 50 litre of fresh blood for his re-election bid .
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by ahnie: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2015
rip....shame to her killerz.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Tymax(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Ignoramus. The Governor is an APC member. Be informed.

Typical simple-minded GEJ worshipper.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by adedayourt(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

Thers somtin wrong with ur thinking faculty sir, even dos dat dased u "like"

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by kilokeys(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Tonniey:
This is a lesson for all clamouring for change under buari/Osinbajo. Vote this pair @ ur peril.

i wonder o.. both are Evil
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by DeCritique(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2015
adedayourt:

Thers somtin wrong with ur thinking faculty sir, even dos dat dased u "like"

I believe you were trying to spell "dashed"? wink
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by premiumICT(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Choi!!!! I talk am say dis tin called politics is a suicide mission...
Politics = dirty business
Hohaaaa
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Etruth: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Tonniey:

What's the connection btw dis gruesome act and Buhari/Osinbajo?
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2015
This is the very nature of Politics in Nigeria.. kill or be killed. you cannot enter into the game with your eyes closed to the realities.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Mhizkel(f): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2015
derex sumfin baw buhari n jonathan..i dnt tink votin for either of dem will do us any gud..i will rada vote for anoda candidate

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by adedayourt(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

I believe you were trying to spell "dashed"? wink

Ur brain is nt as diluted as I thought cool
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
I wonder how people think on this forum, whoever said the killing is politically motivated? Where r ur sense of reasoning? People are busy allocating actions 2 either apc or pdp. Just keep off from katsina, it's one of d most peaceful states in Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by bobbyANSELEM: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
pls i nid ya help, i wana open a thread hw wil i do that? cry
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Adeoba10(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

This babe... Stop stalking me na! What is your own? I don't even have a profile picture and you're stalking me like this. What if you see my D¡(K nko? angry
Ur watin u call am?
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by fandango: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Guys pls tink of d motives behind d murder b4 you throw unecesary acusation to inocent person or group.
May ha soul rest in d bosom of Allah the great.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by moderatorr: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Windows cannot understand this request... smiley

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by D9ty7(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
According to the news, the diseased is a married pregnant woman. She was married to a man who is still running his Masters programme if I am not mistaken. Her husband is not a politician according to the news.
His beautiful wife was killed because his father-in-law was involved in politics. Now, the man whose wife was killed has lost it all, the reason why he is happy and working has been destroyed. The future he had forseen with his wife has been trauncated, while the father of the deseased who is a campaign director for 2015 election will come back in 2019 to contest for the senate.
Politicians staking with the lives of their families.
Why can't these assasins kill the father instead of killing his daughter who already had a well planned future with her husband.
What's the gain in politics afterall?
RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
derex sumfin baw buhari n jonathan..i dnt tink votin for either of dem will do us any gud..i will rada vote for anoda candidate
Good thinking

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by kolamilan(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Wetin come happen to the unborn child ?
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by francizy(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
If those politicians send their kids abroad now, we will complain!

Now see what has become of this man's daughter.

Her killers shall know no peace. Both the assassins and the person who hired them! cry
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by gambit10: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
are you dis stewpid ?

spermm and egg put into your making is totally a waste.

as dumb as Jonathan

Hehehehe... "As dumb as Jonathan" spot on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) / Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.