Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Prophecy For Nigeria By Bill Hammond. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prophecy For Nigeria By Bill Hammond. (1182 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prophecy For Nigeria By Bill Hammond. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2015
A Prophecy for Nigeria

By Bill Hamon (Given on June 2nd 2011 during the CGMi School Ministry)

Thus saith the LORD, I have chosen My Nigerian Church to be an instrument in My Hand to fulfill My Will for this Nation. I am giving you an open door and an open heaven for the next four years to establish My Kingdom in Nigeria.

The President of this nation will establish a council of influential leaders in the Nation to help him solve the problems of the Nation. Your Archbishop will be invited to be a member of that Council.

God will cause a new product to be discovered in the ground of Nigeria soil. It will increase the economy and wealth of Nigeria. The LORD says, as you send out more ministers to the Nations, I will raise up even greater leaders in your own Nation.

I want My Church to be My Army of Kingdom Enforcers. I am depending on you to defeat My enemies, by tearing down the strongholds of the enemies and their heavenly places.

The devil is planning an uprising from the North. I want My Church to fight and destroy the evil forces in the invisible realm while the Nation's soldiers are fighting in the natural realm.

My Church Army who fight for me will be the deciding factor that restores peace to the Nation and gives it a future of peace and prosperity.

If My Church will show up for the battle, I will be your Captain and lead you in the battle to obtain a decisive victory.

Begin to pray and decree for My Kingdom to come and My Will to be done in Nigeria as it is in Heaven, saith the LORD your God.

3 Likes

Re: A Prophecy For Nigeria By Bill Hammond. by vooks: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Great and humble

1 Like

Re: A Prophecy For Nigeria By Bill Hammond. by Gombs(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bidam:
A Prophecy for Nigeria

By Bill Hamon (Given on June 2nd 2011 during the CGMi School Ministry)

Thus saith the LORD, I have chosen My Nigerian Church to be an instrument in My Hand to fulfill My Will for this Nation. I am giving you an open door and an open heaven for the next four years to establish My Kingdom in Nigeria.

The President of this nation will establish a council of influential leaders in the Nation to help him solve the problems of the Nation. Your Archbishop will be invited to be a member of that Council.

God will cause a new product to be discovered in the ground of Nigeria soil. It will increase the economy and wealth of Nigeria. The LORD says, as you send out more ministers to the Nations, I will raise up even greater leaders in your own Nation.

I want My Church to be My Army of Kingdom Enforcers. I am depending on you to defeat My enemies, by tearing down the strongholds of the enemies and their heavenly places.

The devil is planning an uprising from the North. I want My Church to fight and destroy the evil forces in the invisible realm while the Nation's soldiers are fighting in the natural realm.

My Church Army who fight for me will be the deciding factor that restores peace to the Nation and gives it a future of peace and prosperity.

If My Church will show up for the battle, I will be your Captain and lead you in the battle to obtain a decisive victory.

Begin to pray and decree for My Kingdom to come and My Will to be done in Nigeria as it is in Heaven, saith the LORD your God.

We're fully geared by the Spirit, i personally have been waging war on them, and the church will prevail. Thanks buddy for sharing.

Seun Osewa, when will you create a share button that can enable me share a post from Nairaland to facebook, twitter, whatsapp, etc? For pete's sake this is 2015!

cc:
Mynd44
Obinoscopy

you gus should explain to seun is plainer terms what i mean. thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shari'ah Intelligence Course In Lagos, Sep/oct By Dr. Jasser Auda(canada) / Five Great Prayers To Say Before Going To Bed At Night / ...is It Xmas Or Christmas; Read Patiently To Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.