Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview (42529 Views)

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Things Never To Say In A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by aguizm(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Noted.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
hhhmmm!
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by prince2blinks(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
i disagree with number 9
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by omonla555: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by AGgal(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Number 6 though! Who does that?
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by lordraiden(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
my bigest weakness is banging a woman,cn i also tell dem dat since it not related to d work.lol
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=KIOSKPREMIUM post=29987657][/quote]

But my family is most important to me. sad
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by DeCritique(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Never use an affidavit in place of your certificate and say "My satificate is witu da armiy"!! grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by eaglechild: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
10. I DO NOT HAVE MY CERTIFICATE BUT I HAVE A RECOMMENDATION LETTER

REPLY : Who let you in, in the first place?

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Capitano1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
I want to be self paid joor ,den i wont answer to any1 lol

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
Sweatlock team Uk
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Genea(f): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
Dont say stealing is not corruption
actually its bera u say still is nt corruptn if ur oga is a pdp member ,just a piece of advice
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by lordraiden(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Awwal1st:
This Space Is Not For Sale Beware Of My Son Jonathan , He Sells Everything Sellable.... He fit sell Nairaland...lol

Thanks Man
oga if na land u wan sell,u for no comment nah make i weda i go enta fp.lol

i was jst looking at fp jst to type and send and see myself at page 1 nt even d first i d page
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by BTFormular: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't say my certificate is with the military
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by hardestyoung(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
I've never really sat for any serious job interview but if you ask what my weakness is........ I'll tell you that it's my inability to carry out my greatest strengths.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice 1 op,

Oye dey ya head....
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Xhammy: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
all these wouldnt have mattered if GEJ provided enough jobs to the extent that na Jobs go dy beg you.
More reason why Jobseekers and AlL cnt qive GEJ a 2ndterm..

GMB/OSINBAJO.

must politics be involved in everything
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by condralbede(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
Dont say stealing is not corruption
Or that you are not in possession of school certificate.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by hijacke(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by HopeAlive14(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
To all job seekers on NL: May God favour with many offers. Infact, you will be the one to decide on which offer to accept.

To those already working: May God reward the labours of your hands.

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by jingh(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Genea:
actually its bera u say still is nt corruptn if ur oga is a pdp member ,just a piece of advice
lolz na so
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Awwal1st(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
lordraiden:
oga if na land u wan sell,u for no comment nah make i weda i go enta fp.lol

i was jst looking at fp jst to type and send and see myself at page 1 nt even d first i d page

Ah Ah Ah boss...
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by BrTune: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
There was this microsoft interview i want for, I was to be paid in dollars (600k approx) per month, anyway to xut the long story short, I was asked if i would be available from Monday-Saturday, and I said that My exams was postponed....blah blah blah, and as soon i finishd talkn i knew i had lost that offer, I am still yet to 4give myself till today
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
@jumia quick sales hope u no this thread is nt made for advertisment..hope u no...,morever i also work in jumia... grin grin grin i think u are a sales consiutant ryt
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by phlamesG: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tnx i av learnt a great deal...
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
like u @lames9 u vibrate during interview smiley smiley
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Chigorkizz(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tnk God i was here.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by Eljay24(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Take one can of "BULLET" Black
before an interview
And everything will fall into place.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by 7kahfe(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Junkies b lyk undecidedJunkies b lyk dis yarn na 4 ur back pocket undecidedJunkies b lyk undecidedJunkies b lyk dis yarn na 4 ur back pocket Op
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by cutiepie01(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mannylex:
This is cool. Thanks..... A lot learnt
Have no fear,Mannylex is here!Lolss
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't say Hmmmm. Tell us what ppl should say

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This!