Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? (9233 Views)

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / 4 Reasons Why Bad Boys Get All The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by OLite: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:
hmmmmmmm this is serious
after reading comments here is my say:

both genders are guilty of this, some ladies think if a guy doesn't show advances he is a slowpoke while guys think any lady that visit is sex starve

i wonder what this generation is turning into.
only a morally declined being will think such a thing.

my advice : know the person you move with. only by this will you be saved from harassment especially the ladies

remember not all that glitters is gold

my piece
spot on! No one could have hit the nail on the head better than you just did
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
OLite:
spot on! No one could have hit the nail on the head better than you just did
thank u
i just pray they listen
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by mytime24(f): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
LIENUS!
wicked grin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by frainc(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
To join the best BBM fun group

Click the link bellow

https://www.nairaland.com/2100392/join-bbm-fun-group-chat
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by mrkay101(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP two things are involved...

1) if she stays the night even when she had all the time to go home. then there's a 90% chance she's expecting sexual advances.

2) but if she's only visiting for a few hours then it doesn't necessarily mean she wants sex..

PS: the 1st is always on point especially if ur sure she likes u.. the 2nd always leads to something if its her 2nd or 3rd time of visiting.
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by bobbyluis(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:
hmmmmmmm this is serious

both genders are guilty of this, some ladies think if a guy doesn't show advances he is a slowpoke while guys think any lady that visit is sex starve

my advice : know the person you move with. only by this will you be saved from harassment especially the ladies

my piece
did I like this?
wait I'm coming
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
steppin:

O boy! Laff wan kill me o!
Permission to use this on my BBM update?
Permission granted bro grin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
softysparky:

You make trouble these days why?
Really shocked
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by twerkjack: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:

Hope your Father, uncles and brothers are among the 98%? angry
NAH THEYRE ARE AMONG THE 2%BUH IM SURE NO ONE IN UR ENTIRE GENERATION MADE IT OUTOF THE 98 grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by twerkjack: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
kristein:

see this one.

you obviously clueless!..by coming to a conclusion to deduce that any guy that visits you is nt active on bed or probably wont last more than 3mins.and that is the reason why you have to deny them for sex on your first visit?

i dont think your speaking from experience and dexterity.

dont you know for we guys to gbadun you,we can only last 3mins on 1st round? ..any girl i had sex with and didn't release the next 5 or 7mins must hav been pu.cci over-slacked or over wide..

i mean how do you expect me to continue a sex for an hour without any form of ejaculat.ing?

this comment you made depict the sign of virgin in the house
M NOT DAFT UNLIKE U. D SECOND ROUND SHOULD LAST ATLEAST 30MINS FOR A NORMAL GUY
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by twerkjack: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Equado:
ill bet 2mnths salary he dumped ya sorry a$$ after much tapping!!!
YEA LIKE U ND UR MOM WAS DUMPED BY UR ALCHOLIC FATHER RIGHT?? GET OUTTA UR SHELL SLUG...... A GIRL LIKE ME,,,,, DUMPED BY WHO?? REALLY MOTHERFVUCKER?? CARRY UR SMELLY MOUTH SOMEWHERE ELSE
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Some girls funny sha!

Them go travel Long distance come person house and the guy go pay T-fare.

Only for them to come sit down dey watch tv from afternoon to evening undecided

Madam,,Light no dey your own house? undecided
grin grin, why you pay the T-fare na? tongue
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by twerkjack: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
LewisO:
Hey! The best for to shut-up, don't think u can just come on here and show discourteousness at men, or else we will kick that crap out of your head. angry
WITH WHAT TRY AM MK I SEE.......IDIOT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Equado:
madam,abeg sorry 4 saying this...PLEASE SHAAT UP!!!
grin grin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:
hmmmmmmm this is serious

my piece
I like this your comment smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, why you pay the T-fare na? tongue
If I no pay una go say person stingy undecided
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by JAVANESE(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
This is why I don't visit men at home. You need to see what happened the day I decided to visit a crusher! cheesy
The guy started acting weird and was trying to kiss me he did not even let me enjoy the movie I was watching. I left his house after giving him a hot slap. what rubbish!
are you talking about CRUSHER d agbero? Nansense!
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

If I no pay una go say person stingy undecided
hehe, so to repay you, it has to do with sex? lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by LewisO: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
WITH WHAT TRY AM MK I SEE.......IDIOT!!!!
For your mind! undecided
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, so to repay you, it has to do with sex? lipsrsealed
If that's what you can deduce from previous post then no problem smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

If that's what you can deduce from previous post then no problem smiley
hehe, but you already elaborated in the previous post the whole point you got, doesn't it have to do with the topic? smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, but you already elaborated in the previous post the whole point you got, doesn't it have to do with the topic? smiley
Well there was no where I pin pointed anything of such.

You're only telling me what you inferred from the post which could have other meanings. smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by kristein(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
M NOT DAFT UNLIKE U. D SECOND ROUND SHOULD LAST ATLEAST 30MINS FOR A NORMAL GUY
you mean 30mins?.

well,i can juz say i'av been testing sweet and sugarlicious pu.cci since my lyf cool

i cnt stand a sex for 30nins without releasing-it shows the girl isn't that sweet
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Kolade354(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
When i no be mumu babe cum visit me for auz i no go bang her...........Even my grandma knwz it normal.
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Equado(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
YEA LIKE U ND UR MOM WAS DUMPED BY UR ALCHOLIC FATHER RIGHT?? GET OUTTA UR SHELL SLUG...... A GIRL LIKE ME,,,,, DUMPED BY WHO?? REALLY MOTHERFVUCKER?? CARRY UR SMELLY MOUTH SOMEWHERE ELSE
lol,dumped my alcoholic father??...I laugh @ your obvious steewpeedity..."A GIRL LIKE ME"....you mean an ugly ogre who has no self worth,only logs into Nairaland to make your FUGLY self feel loved!!!!take a chill pill and choke on it,you seemingly ugly TROLL

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well there was no where I pin pointed anything of such.

You're only telling me what you inferred from the post which could have other meanings. smiley
hehe, i placed all the post to the topic, i thought that was where you were coming from with your post tongue
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Equado:
madam,abeg sorry 4 saying this...PLEASE SHAAT UP!!!
gringrin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, i placed the all post to the topic, i thought that was where you were coming from with your post tongue

You may also be right though smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by wunmi590(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
This is why I don't visit men at home. You need to see what happened the day I decided to visit a crusher! cheesy
The guy started acting weird and was trying to kiss me he did not even let me enjoy the movie I was watching. I left his house after giving him a hot slap. what rubbish!

Pishure of d scene or I donbiliviet grin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

You may also be right though smiley
I know am right though grin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by naijaboiy: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
I know am right though grin
Don't forget the word "May" smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by akpumping7720(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
MY SISTER ASK THEM OOOO. ITS JUST SOOO ANNOYING. MY EX BF WOULD ALW@YS START TAKIN OFF MY CLOTHES WHENEVER I COME AROUND....... NA IM I SHUN AM DUMP HIS SORRY A$S wink IF U ALLOW AM SEF E NO GO EVEN FIT DO ANYTHING angry,,, 3 MINS............I RESERVE MA COMMENT grin
Badt gurl. But ur moniker doesn't portray what I thought u will be on................. I reserve my comment too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / First Time Taking Canadian Loud (photos) / I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.