Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? (9224 Views)

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / 4 Reasons Why Bad Boys Get All The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Seriously, u're not alone in this.

I always wonder, whenever I hear guys saying "Wetin she come find 4 my house if she no want sex" or "Was she expecting me to jst be looking @her n do nothing"

I'm surprised @how some guys reason.

Judging from your face, I doubt any guy will want to have sex with You grin

How much is that your weave sef grin
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2015
chipet67:
Just as the question goes, you can help me out if you have answers. Because I know that lies in the heart of many boys , that whenever she visits she has sex in mind. Its an arhuement that has been going on between me and my friend. So I need your opinions pls.

No I dont think she visits becos she has sex in her mind. But wheneva she comes to ma place, I eventually feel like fuccking. So I say baby pls dont come if u dont wanna fucck. Cant we hang out in a bar or an eatery? Sebi ur bored and want my company? Oya make we talk outside na, at least junior no go day stand at attention unnecessarily.

Simple!
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2015
twerkjack:
MAYBE

Den u need to meet me. I will give you one-hour sessions at least once a day. If u need more dan one round, we can oblige.

Am not joking oh. Na confirm akwa ibom man day yan with u so oh! smiley
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2015
kristein:

see this one.

you obviously clueless!..by coming to a conclusion to deduce that any guy that visits you is nt active on bed or probably wont last more than 3mins.and that is the reason why you have to deny them for sex on your first visit?

i dont think your speaking from experience and dexterity.

dont you know for we guys to gbadun you,we can only last 3mins on 1st round? ..any girl i had sex with and didn't release the next 5 or 7mins must hav been pu.cci over-slacked or over wide..

i mean how do you expect me to continue a sex for an hour without any form of ejaculat.ing?

this comment you made depict the sign of virgin in the house

bros abeg go learn work or come for apprenticeship. I last for an hour. No kidding. Three different ladies don confirm.

Just becos u cant do it no mean say others cant.
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2015
pDude:

Judging from your face, I doubt any guy will want to have sex with You grin

How much is that your weave sef grin

Bros, no worry, u get bad mouth abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by twerkjack: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2015
obongproff:

Den u need to meet me. I will give you one-hour sessions at least once a day. If u need more dan one round, we can oblige.

Am not joking oh. Na confirm akwa ibom man day yan with u so oh! smiley
OK OYA UPLOAD UR RESUME'
Re: Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
twerkjack:
OK OYA UPLOAD UR RESUME'

U neva see am? cheesy unam:@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.