Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! (36133 Views)

LIVE: APC Kano Presidential Rally (pix) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dayo23(f): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Welcome on board as APC presidential Campaign storm Katsina state the home town of the people's General, expecting another massive turnout today. Live update and Pictures will be posted by teams on ground!
Team Entrance to katsina state live!
#APCKatsinaRally#GMB15#

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Dahjhi: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
OWK we wait for pictures, sha don't use Kumuyis Crusade pictures this time.... grin .. You quote me, ur own headache

#NO2GUDLUCK, #NO NO 2 BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dayo23(f): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2015
The crowd here.... unbelievable!

25 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by feelamong(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Wow!!

would be watching to see if the crowd will be bigger than the Kano crowd!!

Information reaching us indicates that all shops and business have closed to honor the People's general!!!!

SAI BUHARI!!!

CHANGE HAS COME!!!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by lekkie073(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Where is buhari? He suppose don show for channelstv to show us his certificate na?

Pls tell him we r waiting ooooo

God punish the person wey comment directly below me angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dayo23(f): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
The guy above me is exactly like his boss #Clueless

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dguyindcorner(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
BRB to comment
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by kokoA(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
I just love this man (no homo).. I don't even know why

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by johnwizey: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Wind of change is blowingggg

16 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Howmon: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
That's how we ball.

TAN: where is His certificate?

Me: It's at the bottom of the pacific ocean

TAN: Why can't you people produce it for the sake of the election?

Me: You know where pacific ocean is don't you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by donphilopus: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Expecting a mammoth crowd today in Katsina. Jonathanians now avoid threads like this to avoid HBD. OP, pls put "PDP/TANdroid Viewers Discretion" to avoid a potential heartbreak! cheesy grin

Buhari pulling the crowd always!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dayo23(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria Buhari! Nigeria Buhari! Nigeria Buhari!
#APCkatsinaRally#

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by lekkie073(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
Vote out incompetence

U have decided to waste ur vote....smh embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Macelliot(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2015
We welcome the People's General in his daring home state. Today's own is gonna eclipse whatever we've seen so far. If the mammoth crowd we witnessed in Kano and Jigawa yesterday was mind blowing, then today's own would be mind shattering! Everyone is yearning for the #change we so much deserve.

While Jonathan is busy chasing shadows and renting crowd, GMB is garnering the souls of the populace.

sai Buhari till 2019

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Alphaoscar: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Je N'Wi Temi
My two cents regarding the Buharigate.

Now the Gen Buhari has gone ahead to name one of his classmates in school and also mentioned his examination number. Can anyone who still feels that GMB doesn't have the required qualification please take a stroll to WAEC headquarters, Yaba and verify the authenticity of his claims. As far as i know, he who alleges must prove! If you think Seyi Osiyemi doesn't have a secondary school cert, and i have gone tbrough the pain of telling you Shina Rambo was my classmate and also given you my exam number, you can do yourself a favour by taking Okada ride to WAYEC!

Secondly, as far as I understand, what the constitution says is education up to secondary school leaving certificate level. It doesn't say you must have five credits, which equates to a pass. So what that means is that, even if I attain WASC and graduate with 'F9 parallel', i am still eleigible to run for president.

Now tell me, what is the purpose of the academic requirements?

For me , the second issue i have raised above is what any learned mind should find very worrying and not some Buhari doesn't' have certificate nonsense!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by XYZ123: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria sai change
Nigeria sai GMB

14 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dayo23(f): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2015
When people Luv u with passion!
Nigeria Buhari! Nigeria Buhari! Nigeria Buhari!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Deeldorado: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Following bumper to bumper. Please give us clear pictures o.

14 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by obi4eze(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2015
From FeBuhari we will be referring to GMB as President-Elect...

Countdown to Dr Jonathan's vacation of Aso Rock...
Don't forget the date... Febuhari 14

#changeisnow
#buhariosinbajo

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by deeptechcool(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has
ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-
haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP
Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition
APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts
of electricity but we are now left with 2500
megawatts with obnoxious tariff from
PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million
barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1
million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan
inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but
naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan
inherited 30% unemployment but he has
doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited
positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN
has rated our bond negative. Jonathan
inherited a surviving stock market but he
killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited
10% duty on tokumbo cars but he
increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited
chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau.
Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram
he is leaving behind a sophisticated and
daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming
economy but doom is what he is about to
handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is
promoting STEALING against our moral
and societal upbringing. What then is safe
under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !!
Now, he is looking for Buhari's certificate....

Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more
losses! !! Enough is enough! !! Changiiiiiii! !!!
Changiiiiiii! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! FeBuhari is the
month. Buharism is the spirit. Sai Buhari!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by arewatech(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2015
CHANGE IS HERE

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
I have decided 4 Buhari
o boy see dat gurl wit blue jeans big calabash shocked

4 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by halimaabi: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
bleeped up rally a scam artist and a lair contesting to be the president of Nigeria and you have the guts to come on nairaland to campaign for him I think it's either you are uneducated or you need to be checked, you don't fight evil with evilmgo vote KOWA PARTY IF YOU ARE A PATRIOTIC NIGERIA, not someone who has no certificate and lied of not having money to buy form when he's been paid millions as past head of state, OP posterity would judge you as one of those that want to drag nigeria backwards with an uneducated man in this 21st century, janjaweedian.

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ellechrystal(f): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin..'GOODLUCK' Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ellechrystal(f): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
bleeped up rally a scam artist and a lair contesting to be the president of Nigeria and you have the guts to come on nairaland to campaign for him I think it's either you are uneducated or you need to be checked, you don't fight evil with evilmgo vote KOWA PARTY IF YOU ARE A PATRIOTIC NIGERIA, not someone who has no certificate and lied of not having money to buy form when he's been paid millions as past head of state, OP posterity would judge you as one of those that want to drag nigeria backwards with an uneducated man in this 21st century, janjaweedian.
Loool..it is well my brother.
Let's wait for 14th feb that's all.grin

17 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by iresearcher(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! Stupid goat! Train will kill you! Idiot! Blind Fool!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Horlawoomey(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! Stupid goat! Train will kill you! Idiot! Blind Fool!

Chai, you too bad
Trains that travel @ 60km/hr

18 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dayo23(f): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Live images! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari!

15 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ashieduplus(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:

Sorry, my dear. I hope you have taken panadol for your troubles..

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.