Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Things Nigerians Do More Than The People They Learnt From - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things Nigerians Do More Than The People They Learnt From (593 Views)

11 Incredibly Crazy Things Nigerians Do When They Are Hungry / 5 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Filling Stations - Add Yours / 15 Things Nigerians Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Nigerians Do More Than The People They Learnt From by Ifecomumito(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2015
I discovered that nigerians do things more than people we learnt from here are some examples:
(1) We learnt about christianity,now there is more churchs(more than 30)in my street than houses were people live.
(2)Our girls learnt how to put on trousers and mini-skirts and now they even mend there trousers so as to push all there body out and put on micro-mini-skirts.
(3) We learnt the language english and most of us form up to the extent of speaking the language more than the britians and the americans.
If I continue talking e no go make sense make I free una make una contribute to this list grin grin
Re: Things Nigerians Do More Than The People They Learnt From by Fabdedon(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2015
we learnt smoking cigaret.. Now we smoking weed...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garden Of Eden / I Be Boko Haram / Zombie Vs Vampire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.