Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics (47089 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! Fine girl no pimple kiss grin
This one is more than no pimles,see the face and see the jugs
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Another Nish Kards
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by penthauze: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
click http:///NHkMCw for a life time experience
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by priscaoge(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Beauty Personified!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by UnimkeAk(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Light skin lady of life
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Airforce1:
seen

I must confess she shines bright like a morning star

Working on my musical album @ice prince zamani

Join you guys soon

Be sure to give us links to your tracks when you're done. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by rattlesnake(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
These fools keep fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by safarigirl(f): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
She's not too fine. First pic of her is the result of 3 layers of make-up and extensive editing grin

The pic of her in the low-cut is more accurate and she's at best average-looking. Just another yellow 'half-breed' in the words of pagan9ja grin

Btw, @englishmart, as long as we still got Lynxx, Bryan Okwara, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke, Emmanuel Ikubuese and Flavour on lockdown, Jim, Ice and Mikel can swerve....Jim and Ice sef are short. Abeg we wan export Iyanya too, any Ghanian or foreign girls interested should please apply, we almost thought we had lost him to Yvonne, but shi happens grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by bellaalice(f): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
She's very beautiful indeed
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by englishmart(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
safarigirl:
She's not too fine. First pic of her is the result of 3 layers of make-up and extensive editing grin

The pic of her in the low-cut is more accurate and she's at best average-looking. Just another yellow 'half-breed' in the words of pagan9ja grin

Btw, @englishmart, as long as we still got Lynxx, Bryan Okwara, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke, Emmanuel Ikubuese and Flavour on lockdown, Jim, Ice and Mikel can swerve....Jim and Ice sef are short. Abeg we wan export Iyanya too, any Ghanian or foreign girls interested should please apply, we almost thought we had lost him to Yvonne, but shi happens grin
lol. Are you kidding me?
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Are you kidding me?
I honestly expected more from you undecided
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Tashaamania(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pretty girl rocks! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Tashaamania(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
safarigirl:

most chicks still dont look good with that 3layers of makeup and extensive editing.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by safarigirl(f): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tashaamania:

most chicks still dont look good with that 3layers of makeup and extensive editing.. grin
who are the most chicks? That 3 layers of make-up and editing has deceived lots of guys over the years. You should know that pictures can be deceiving
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by passionate88: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
She soft
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Dronedude(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
She's hot n gonna melt iceprince. So dude watch out.
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Georgekyrian(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
But how does if affect the campaign & the victory.. Sai GEJ
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Tashaamania(f): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
safarigirl:
who are the most chicks? That 3 layers of make-up and editing has deceived lots of guys over the years. You should know that pictures can be deceiving

haba you cant deny the fact that there are some chics who still dont look good even with the wild editing..
am not saying Maima didnt edit tho. She did, shes fine. she doesnt, shes still fine..
give it a rest, already

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
choi!, I'M JEALOUS, she's beautiful! sad, but why is that our Nigerian Artiste mostly guys like dating other races apart Nigerian woman? even if she's a Nigerian lady, she must be mixed along the line , anyway na dem sabi

I Nneka don't care smiley
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Mekybliss(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok.
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tashaamania:
Pretty girl rocks! cheesy
but u re not pretty tho

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Whobedatte(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
She s just there! No clear distinction from other biracials
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Capitano1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well she is good for my brother though ,but will she last...

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
Sweatlock team Uk
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
safarigirl:

she's fine jor! stop hating!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by rabbaba: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
That is the fowl that said he can't stay in two days with out having sex. I hope this his new hen will meetup his urge
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
choi!, I'M JEALOUS, she's beautiful! sad, but why is that our Nigerian Artiste mostly guys like dating other races apart Nigerian woman? even if she's a Nigerian lady, she must be mixed along the line , anyway na dem sabi

I Nneka don't care smiley
it's obvious ugly girls lyk u always h8

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by 0b1nna: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! Fine girl no pimple kiss grin

Ammyluv, she fine pass you? Abeg make we hear word. grin tongue
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
pasqal09 o! see him again
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Tashaamania(f): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
but u re not pretty tho
Rextayne:
pasqal09 sad sad
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
safarigirl:

by their post u will knw dem,hater oshi!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Tashaamania(f): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
pasqal09 o! see him again
chic dont worry, the ban is on its way..I already contacted him cheesy
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Tashaamania(f): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
by their post u will knw dem,hater oshi!

and another, pasqal09.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.