Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know (1749 Views)

Useful Android Secret Codes You Must Know / Top Android Hidden Codes You Should Know / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by jokesmaster: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Hidden Functions (HOLD ALT)

Code: ALT+NMLL Function - Changes the signal meter from the standard bars to a decibel display, entering the code again will revert back to the bars.

Code: ALT+LSHIFT+H Function - The Techinical information menu, if you are trying to get support or help you will probably need the information displayed here.

Code: ALT+VALD Function - Validates the address book, can only be used in the address book.

Code: ALT+RBLD Function - Forces the address book to rebuild, can only be used in the address book.

Code: *#06# Function - Displays the IMEI (home screen)

Code: ALT+RBVS Function - Used in the browser to view the page source code, useful if you are developing applications.

Code: ALT+LGLG Function - Displays the devices event log, if you are struggling to get BES/BIS working the information here can be very useful.

Code: ALT+SHIFT+DEL Function - Soft reset a blackberry device, this is not a format or hard reset. Just a reboot. Smart System Codes (Type these in a message box for example while composing a new e-mail)

Code: MYVER Function - Displays the Software Version and Model Number of the device.

Code: LD Function - Local Date is displayed. Code: LT Function - Local Time is displayed. Code: MYSIQ Functiom - Displays the device owner information.

Code: MYPIN Function -Device PIN is displayed. OTHER CODES: Code: ALT+LEFTCAPS Function - Displays the Language Selection Screen

Code: LOLO Function - Use on the Date/Time screen to display the network date and time.

Code: ALT+LGLG Function - Displays event logs of all the system -level events that occur on your device.

Code: ALT+VIEW Function - Displays the ID's in the messages menu.

Code: ALT+THMN Function - Use in the themes menu to disable themes.

Code: ALT+THMD Function - Use in the theme menu to return to the default blackberry theme.

Code: ALT+SMON Function - Enables the simulated WLAN wizard (WLAN Menu).

Code: ALT+SMOF Function - Disables the simulated WLAN wizard (WLAN Menu).

Code: BUYR Function - Display data and voice usage, enter at the status screen (options>status ). Sim Card Shortcuts (no ALT required, found under Options>Advanced>Sim Card)

Code: MEP1 Function - Enable/Disable Sim personalization.

Code: MEP2 Function - Enable/Disable Network personalization. Code: MEP3 Function - Enable/Disable Network subset personalization.

Code: MEP4 Function - Enable/Disable Service provider personalization. Code: MEP5 Function - Enable/Disable Corporate personalization.

Code: MEPD Function - MEP Information Display - Shows Status .

Enjoy!

http://naijaportal./some-important-blackberry-hidden-codes-y.xhtml

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by Gooci(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2015
i only sabi one, still beta than some shha grin

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by alberto2k(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Counter thread for the Android codes grin

Sha I've know almost all of these codes since I bought my first blackberry phone smiley
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by jokesmaster: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Counter thread for the Android codes grin

Sha I've know almost all of these codes since I bought my first blackberry phone smiley

grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by macsika: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2015
ALT +NO will make you to disregard unnecessary stress like this.
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gooci:
i only sabi one, still beta than some shha grin
same with you BTW knowing only one is better than not knowing any
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na only *#06# I sabi ooo

Whr shift,lolo,lg lg dy
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by jokesmaster: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
ggrin:
Na only *#06# I sabi ooo

Whr shift,lolo,lg lg dy

Lolx grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by lacasa: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok, cool

Nice thread Op
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by Lawalemi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
And how can I use these codes on touchscreen phones?
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by hatux: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lawalemi:
And how can I use these codes on touchscreen phones?
Bro, are you this dumb!? You need to read the topic again...
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by free2ryhme: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
anoda frontpage material
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by jokesmaster: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:
anoda frontpage material

Yes oh bruh grin grin
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by Lawalemi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
hatux:
Bro, are you this dumb!? You need to read the topic again...
How do one type this on touchscreen blackberry phones? Try it and see how impossible it is.
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by samnificent(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2015
not bad...
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by hatux: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Lawalemi:

How do one type this on touchscreen blackberry phones? Try it and see how impossible it is.
Touch screens no get keypads... undecided
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Wow this is cool oo cheesy
Re: Over 50 Important Blackberry Hidden Codes You Need To Know by jokesmaster: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
madridfc:
Wow this is cool oo cheesy

Abi? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Android Soft Keys Not Working? - How To Use Phone Without Them / 3 Ways To Speed Up Your Internet Connection(android) / Help To Root The Infinix Hot Note Pro Lollipop Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.