Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help (25892 Views)

How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase / Stolen Car At Shoprite With The Photo Of The Thief. / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Please Help!

I just got a tokunbor Lagos cleared Crystal light Toyota Camry in Nov 2014. I was just trying to save some cash to enable me insure and install a car tracker devise on the car but it was stolen.
On my way to Church at about 7:45am, i packed in a very busy street where other cars pack during the day and night. I did this because my house is very far from the bus stop and i had my family with me. I locked the car properly, took my key and joined the Church Bus which picks us up from this bus stop close to Awoyaya i.e after Ajah.
I returned from Church at about 11:45am only to find the car missing...I took a loan to buy this car because of my growing family size and this will be deducted from my salary for the next 9months..Please anyone with tangible information about this car should kindly call

Name: CRYSTAL LIGHT TOYOTA CAMRY
Color: GOLD
Model: 2000
Plate Number: JJJ494DF
Chasis Number: 4TIBG22K7YU9776
Engine Number: 4TISK2E7RU403346

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Please MODs help move to Front Page So i can get more viewers...
Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by ShirelleBaby: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Awwww-this is sooo sad.

It is well.

Pls be strong.

I do hope it will be found.

My cousin toyota avalon 2014 was stolen same way in a wedding reception last year december.till now we haven't seen it.
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by ayogabriel(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
like my dad will say, never borrow money to buy car or things that can be setroyed within a twinkle of an eye. sorry bro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
ayogabriel:
like my dad will say, never borrow money to buy car or things that can be setroyed within a twinkle of an eye. sorry bro
Thats true. Reminds me of my dad's adage: MEN OF SENSE DREAD DEBT, AND SPEND LESS ON DRESS.
Hope u will find it soonest and if u have the pics, post it here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Absoj(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Awwww-this is sooo sad.

It is well.

Pls be strong.

I do hope it will be found.

My cousin toyota avalon 2014 was stolen same way in a wedding reception last year december.till now we haven't seen it.
Haba! U wan discourage am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by ShirelleBaby: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Absoj:
Haba! U wan discourage am?

Hahahaha---no na

I am consoling him and also indirectly telling him-he might not see the car again.

Most times--they pieces the car and sell off the parts.

I pray his car is found.

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
It will be found by the POWER in the Blood of JESUS

29 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Asara, may God help you find it.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2015
i pray it gets recovered asap.

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by ichommy(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Dont forget to check Cheki and Olx for ya Car Ads. Boys re not smilling o.

7 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Fogman(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
So sorry about this. Hopefully it will be recovered soon
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by stonecoldcafe: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Uhmnnnnnnnnnn op don't you have a single picture of the said car?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by obicentlis: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Nothing is impossible, you will get your car.
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
4bobo:

MEN OF SENSE DREAD DEBT, AND SPEND LESS ON DRESS.

You think he didn't know that taking that debt was a huge financial risk? If you have good info to share, then by all means give it. If you don't, then by all means keep your smugness to yourself.

25 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by ichommy(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
gevis:
Please Help!

I just got a tokunbor Lagos cleared Crystal light Toyota Camry in Nov 2014. I was just trying to save some cash to enable me insure and install a car tracker devise on the car but it was stolen.
On my way to Church at about 7:45am, i packed in a very busy street where other cars pack during the day and night. I did this because my house is very far from the bus stop and i had my family with me. I locked the car properly, took my key and joined the Church Bus which picks us up from this bus stop close to Awoyaya i.e after Ajah.
I returned from Church at about 11:45am only to find the car missing...I took a loan to buy this car because of my growing family size and this will be deducted from my salary for the next 9months..Please anyone with tangible information about this car should kindly call

Upload ya Car Picture.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by jnrbayano(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahaha---no na

I am consoling him and also indirectly telling him-he might not see the car again.

I pray his car is found.

This will murder his spirit

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by jnrbayano(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Op,

It's well
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by datguru: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Ehyaaa, sorry
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by iamphilips(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
ur robbers r gonna ''Sell It'' on OLX.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by tdayof(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Op sorry

1)did you try visiting any of these e.g police....FRSC.. V.I.O ... Or ask people around if any car was towed.

9 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by ogunvic41(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
How many key(s) do u have?
Some dealers in lagos give one key and keep the extra, they will later come to steal the car

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
may d lord console u and give u money 2 buy a better one.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by bigsam46: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Have u reported to d police? Then check where u bought d car they have a spare key Goodluck to u
gevis:
Please Help!

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
I wonder why people can buy a car worth more than a million yet they can t spare as low aS 30 or 40k to install a tracker or any other kind of security on it,it happend to one of my friend last year when he bought end of discussion,I warned him to put a tracker but he kept postponing it till one evening when he came back from a wedding not knowing that those boys were waitin at his gate for as he drove in they asked him to come down,he thought they were joking till they brought out their gun,omo na so the ride take waka till date ooo,I did nt even say soryy to him cus I warned him,heaven helps those that helps themselves oooo

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by livingstoneony(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahaha---no na

I pray his car is found.
not cool man.....
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by eagleeye2: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
post photo (picture) of the car.
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
You'll see it in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2015
ogunvic41:
How many key(s) do u have?
Some dealers in lagos give one key and keep the extra, they will later come to steal the car
that means they'll also put a tracker on the car. I dont think so. dealers dont do such. my guess is that they'll pieces the car and sell it off in the spare parts market bit by bit and make lots of profit. nobody sell stolen carz anymore, too risky

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The 9 Oldest Auto-makers In The World / This Kia Habaniro Car Uses Artificial Intelligence To Know When You Are Sad / Detergent Or Liquid Soap For Car Wash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.