Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (62837 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Mohamodu Buhari should be disqualified immediately.

Evidence displayed so far shows that he entered the military through the back door. angry

Nemesis is catching on Buhari 30 Years after undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by pekeyim: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Yes it is coming out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by MAYOWAAK: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by DopeAngel(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2015
certificate or no certificate. Bullhari will not win this election as long as am alive

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by BabaEleko(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2015
The bus that will pack Jonathan's load back to Otuoke is currently being serviced at the mechanic's shop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by bright8(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Arrant Non.sense! Is that thing I'm seeing there a substitute for a certificate?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:
Buhari didnt sat for any wasc exam nor does he have any certificate to show us.

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

Apc and Buhari shouldn't take us for fools.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there

weldone

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by BabaEleko(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
certificate or no certificate. Bullhari will not win this election as long as am alive

In Oshiomole's voice. . . GO AND DIE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by RichDad1(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
really?

Sleepless nights await some Tanoids. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by DesChyko: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
So, in other words, the Nigerian Army have distanced themselves from the result? But that's what it has been all the while.

Say something different. I think INEC were clear in their requirements. SSCE not recomendations. I wish recommendations secure jobs, what would be the need for interviews and assessments, coupled with series of gruelling tasks in the examination halls?

Just imagine if President Jonathan had this issue, how hard could it be? Buhari then, had always been ill-prepared for this post despite contesting on three separate occasions. How a man handle little things will tell you how he handles big things as well. This one is a one-off. He isn't capable.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Flets: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
So where is the certificate?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
nigeria is a disgrace.

WAEC is still an active organisation: so no journalist is smart enough to infiltrate WAEC and get the facts of this matter and put an end to this rubbish?

if buhari or the nigerian army cannot find the certificates, will it be missing in WAEC office too? the whole world is laughing at us with this melodrama. PDP should go to WAEC and get the results if they think buhari is lying otherwise they should shut up.

PDPricks - nigeria's incurable cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
another one down.....what else have they got? The more you fight change, the stronger it gets. cool
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by bright8(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
Fact!! But we need to see his certificate to be sure he merits that title "General".

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by naijasaints: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ wants to destroy all national institutions just to continue to rule and steal from Nigeria.GEJ will fail.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:

I love your spirit, You shall surely be alive to witness the 2nd Coming of Dr. Jonathan.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by DopeAngel(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI
mumu

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Louislewis: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=20pt]What authenticate your claims is providing a proof such as certificates. In his case there are no photocopies of Statement of Result or Certificate. Anyone can give a letter of recommendation for a job or admission, but you must provide a proof of qualification to back yourself up for your claims. [/size]

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
ftc

this year will be a very good year for me with this first to comment position
I will like to acknowledge the power of the Nigerian people...... we will vote out GEJ
Sai Buhari Sai Ambode Sai Yayi

100000 LIKES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by pekeyim: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
esoboy875:
My question is dat y did d AMRY said earlier dat dey don't av his records?

Dude Army Said they don't keep Originals of Certificates they only keep photocopies!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by naijasaints: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
We shall liberate Nigeria from GEJs corrupt cabal come Febuhari.
You shall be alive to see it.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ericessien24: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
where is the certificate??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by eldnix: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Dis result nw wat has it got to do wit front page of Nairaland?yeye d smell
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Shame on PDP grin
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by olujegs(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Maybe you should ask the NIGERIAN ARMY why it accepted the principal's recommendation back then. If they cannot give a concrete reason then maybe you should recommend the military withdraws the general from buhari's name (and also the numerous other bother dead and alive past military personnel, then im sure you would be ok with with that.

gboss4sure:

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Yungmilio2(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

You are the one been fooled by the PDP
Telling you a Rtd General couldn't obtain a WAec Result
How would you believe that?
With all the experience he gained home and abroad and also been a Formerhead of state
I
so if bill gates wants to run for a political post' he needs to go and write Waec Equivalent ahbi?
Trash Man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by redcap: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
GMB didn't include mathematics as part of the subjects he sat for,does this imply he did very badly on this subject while still in school.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by robay(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by MadCow1: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
The Nigerian Army has really fallen to new depths..

Would the U.S Army ever come out in Public to make such unguarded statements about a U.S Army General? undecided

The Nigerian Army has really lost its professionalism.

Something about this press briefing just doesn't speak well about the Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by yayitifury: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
I concor my brother...

Long live GMB
Lonng live APC
adaweezy:
ftc

this year will be a very good year for me with this first to comment position
I will like to acknowledge the power of the Nigerian people...... we will vote out GEJ
Sai Buhari Sai Ambode Sai Yayi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by DopeAngel(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
BabaEleko:

In Oshiomole's voice. . . GO AND DIE!
you and your fellow terrorist party supporters will not live to see febuary 14... You will hear the news of jona's victory while you and your evil supporters are burning in hell

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by valuedammy(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Even if he is presenting a KG certificate I will vote for him, the one with a PhD in Zoology has done nothing to stabilize the economy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.