Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (62839 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
The earlier statement by the military that every officer's credentials is a general statement, upon investigation, they discovered that Buhari's only credential is mere "RECOMMENDATION LETTER" letter from a secondary school principal.
The question is, what qualified him to enter the Army in the first place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Faraidi(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:
Buhari didnt sat for any wasc exam nor does he have any certificate to show us.

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

Apc and Buhari shouldn't take us for fools.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there
thank you my Brother,that is why I always wonder if those so-called APC noisy supporters ever attend tertiary institution.Because if they do,they would have known how stressful it was to obtain certificates.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Burger01(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shame to enemies of change.

Buhari will be President, like it or not.

FeBuhari 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by olak111: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
My vote is for GMB. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
shigoslim:
Failbuhari must present us his certificate. We don't want fake, give us the original. WAEC pls dnt compromise afterall i sat for WAEC six time before i pass. Why would smiley semi illiterate rule us @dz 21st century? What will then be the gain of literacy Nigerian?

Backward nver forward ever...... wink tongue

you sat for WAEC 6 times? grin
little wonder you are still a simpleton. if fair is fair, you shouldn't be posting on this matter. this discourse is intellectually out of your league. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by theorbiters: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ooooooohhhh, where is juliann naaaa? Come and help me tell this people GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
GBM Provide the photocopy of your certificate and your exams details of the WAEC GMB that you wrote in 1961 should be taken to WAEC to trace and confirm the authenticity. I believe GBM don't have the certificate and I hate all this gimmick. GBM is a man who can get in touch with WAEC head office and with his level, the verification can be done for him. So I am so amazed that GMB is making the certificate issue too cumbersome I think the more he delays, Nigerians will continue to doubt his claim. This is not the change we seek. Come out plain and stop this hide and seek game of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by pekeyim: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

and why can't INEC order WAEC to fish out buhari's results? surely, WAEC has a copy of his certificates buried somewhere. why don't we ever do things appropriately in nigeria?

Why are you like this?

Sometimes we should try to have an open mind.

For example.
You are applying for a job, and before You are allowed to go for the exam, there is a verification board that you MUST!!! Submit your documents to.
Now is it the responsibility of the board to go searching for what you didn't submit? OR its your duty to provide this information.

Instead of providing this info you decided to go to court to swear an affidavit that your documents are with your past employer.
Now your Family and Friends because they really want you to get this job have requested for your documents from them, just to realise that your documents aren't complete. Now you are asking the Board to go search for your certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
onyxo76:
we keep going round in circles.... did he or did he not pass sch cert?
“Mr. Laleye said while
military records showed Mr.
Buhari obtained the WASC in
1961, with credits in English
Language, Geography,
History, Health Science, and
Hausa, there were neither
the original copy nor
certified true copy nor
statement of result to
confirm the grades.” What proof do u want again ,that buhari had never presented his wasc certificate for once in his life!! Noone has ever seen his certificates.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Kx: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there

This is the real issue with all the "Buhari is an illiterate campaigners"
" Buhari did not sat"
Like seriously?

So much for education!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by brownlord: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

and the man PDP decided to field is a rëtard. it was under his tenure boko haram rose from being ordinary street miscreants to a global terrorist organisation.

250 girls are still missing & he has proffered no solution to find them. an oyibo man in his shoes would have voluntarily resigned over that incident alone - but GEJ has no shame just like his idïotic supporters like yourself.

Boko haram you say? why not face the northern elders that threatened to take Ihejirika to court when we had the upper hand against the terrorist, why not take your crap to the northern muslims in the army sabotaging the effort of other gallant troops because they think BH are fighting a holy war, 1 mole in a platoon or company of army is greater than the rest of soldiers as he will give military strategy and info to enemies.

Also take your senseless rant the man that said Boko haram are freedom fighters, how about the little girl who confessed that her parents took her to BH in the forest and forced her to join them, exactly whatis your point, how is the CinC a retard, he should pick up arm and go find shekau right?

As for Chibok girls, no girl is missing except you are telling us your sister is missing, in that case please report to the nearest police station.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by samplegirl(f): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
''I consider he will pass WEAC with credits in ..............'' The principal even pointed out the subjects where he CONSIDERED he will make credit.

The question now is DID HE SIT FOR THOSE SUBJECTS AND IF YES DID HE PASS AND IF YES WHERE IS THE PROOF?

Buhari should pls save us time with this lets move on to the next agenda which is PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by tziz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
ftc

this year will be a very good year for me with this first to comment position
I will like to acknowledge the power of the Nigerian people...... we will vote out GEJ
Sai Buhari Sai Ambode Sai Yayi
Pls wat is "Sai"?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
cashkid:

You are nothing but a big fool i swear, u spent 15 years in school and u are here writing "didnt sat" "certificates doesn't" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy truly u have spent 15 years lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which school did you finish from if i may ask?

I careless about any error on the comment I made and I don't care about correcting it. Nairaland doesn't pay me, I am not here to entertain you with queens English, so have a free day parading around and making a fool of yourself

Errors or no errors, it doesn't reduce nor increase the money in my account and I am not writing an application letter to you. So find something useful to do with your useless life and stop looking for errors in peoples comments because I don't see how that benefits you in anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by jeff2222(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks brother, The principal assume he WILL" not that he passed the examoBuhari didnt sat for any wasc exam nor does he have any certificate to show us.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
cashkid:

You are nothing but a big fool i swear, u spent 15 years in school and u are here writing "didnt sat" "certificates doesn't" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy truly u have spent 15 years lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which school did you finish from if i may ask?
........... I want to believe 'Mr 15 years in school' finished from 'Otueke riverine community high school' , just like his Oga and madam !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

little wonder you are still a simpleton. if fair is fair, you shouldn't be posting on this matter. this discourse is intellectually out of your league. cool
At least he was honest enough to say it on a public forum unlike that illiterate General who couldn't produce one despite his ambition hanging on it and yet he is still calling himself 'The incorruptible one'.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by sCun: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]Do you now see why the Army cant win the war against Boko haram?

Cos they have been corrupted, politicised and made a laughing stock all under the present comander in chief...

How can an institution cast aspersions on its own record keeping or verification processes even if it was 100 years ago?

They think they are trying to chip away @ buhari's integrity not realising that they are tarnishing the image of their own organisation.

the present crop of leadership of the Nigerian Army should be ashamed.

Ordinarily, with the way Boko haram is disgracing us all over the place, and even recently captured a military base, they should have been resigning but no...they would rather take sides in an upcoming civillian election.

Shamelessness at its peak!!![/size]
You are an idiiot!
The army should never have been involved in this in the first place if not for Buhari's hide and seek games.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
ftc

this year will be a very good year for me with this first to comment position
I will like to acknowledge the power of the Nigerian people...... we will vote out GEJ
Sai Buhari Sai Ambode Sai Yayi
lie lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by onyxo76(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
“Mr. Laleye said while
military records showed Mr.
Buhari obtained the WASC in
1961, with credits in English
Language, Geography,
History, Health Science, and
Hausa, there were neither
the original copy nor
certified true copy nor
statement of result to
confirm the grades.” What proof do u want again ,that buhari had never presented his wasc certificate for once in his life!! Noone has ever seen his certificates.
hmmm, how can military then say that he has credits in the reported subjects when there is nothing to back this claim, no original copy, no statement of result, they could even come out tomorrow to claim other subjects other than those mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Louislewis:
Looking into the recommendation letter as displayed, Item no 2, reads

"I consider that Mohamed Buhari WILL pass the West African School Certificate"
APC don enter one chance shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kx:

This is the real issue with all the "Buhari is an illiterate campaigners"
" Buhari did not sat"
Like seriously?

So much for education!
......... All dem black pots calling the kettle black! What a country we live in!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by AreaFada2: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

and the man PDP decided to field is a rëtard. it was under his tenure boko haram rose from being ordinary street miscreants to a global terrorist organisation.

250 girls are still missing & he has proffered no solution to find them. an oyibo man in his shoes would have voluntarily resigned over that incident alone - but GEJ has no shame just like his idïotic supporters like yourself.

Well, Boko are carrying out the Northern threat to make Nigeria ungovernable & Buhari's threat to soak monkey & Baboon in blood, they're succeeding killing themselves.

A retard as you call GEJ:
(1) Built 14 Federal universities (10 in the North).
(2) Built Almajiris schools that Northern leaders failed to build in 50 years.
(30) Renovated airports more than any leader since OBJ in the 1970s
(4) Brought back railway that died in early 90s
(5) Electricity is improving gradually
(6) Federal Roads better than has ever been since about 1990 (I have used Lagos-Benin, Lagos-Ibadan, Lokoja-Abuja roads for 30 years, so I know)
(7) Small refineries coming on board.
(cool Wiped out Agric Scam with farmers e-wallet, wanted same by removing oil subsidy but Nigerians didn't get it.
(9) And many more.
For a retard, he has don more any other leader for over 30years, not bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
pekeyim:

Why are you like this?
Sometimes we should try to have an open mind.

my mind is never closed!

[quote[
For example.
You are applying for a job, and before You are allowed to go for the exam, there is a verification board that you MUST!!! Submit your documents to.
Now is it the responsibility of the board to go searching for what you didn't submit? OR its your duty to provide this information.
[/quote]

this is politics - not HR manager drama.
in politics, digging out dirt of political rivals is a norm. let's assume buhari doesn't have a certificate at all, it's PDP that should be digging such information out by getting an official statement from WAEC or revealing buhari's original result at WAEC's office.

Instead of providing this info you decided to go to court to swear an affidavit that your documents are with your past employer.
Now your Family and Friends because they really want you to get this job have requested for your documents from them, just to realise that your documents aren't complete. Now you are asking the Board to go search for your certificate.

the board can get the certificate if buhari can't find his original certificate. if buhari submits a fake certificate that had him having As in all the subjects he took, won't the board make their own investigation to verify the authenticity of the results. why can't they make the same investigation now to clear the air once and for all?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by duni04(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
What this says is that Buhari entered those waec scores in his military sign up form but the military didn't and still can't verify if they're true. Plus a letter of recommendation from his high school principal is not equivalent to and cannot substitute for a waec result. Buhari should shut his critics and doubters up by producing his waec credentials. Its as simple as writing waec and requesting for his results. Why all the drama? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Burger01:

With this your English, and you spent 15 frigging years in school! Wonders.

Officially ignored......... Let me know when nairaland starts paying its members for the use of queens English on the site. Maybe then I will start giving a damn and start checking any comment I typed before posting for typos, for now it's a waste if time. My time is money and I just gave you some of it.. What a waste
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Elslim:
Meanwhile u can contribute to a new Nigeria and helping the APC achieve thier goal by Texting APC to 35350.

Sai Buhari

Make una dey pay Zahra school fees.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

I careless about any error on the comment I made and I don't care about correcting it. Nairaland doesn't pay me, I am not here to entertain you with queens English, so have a free day parading around and making a fool of yourself

Errors or no errors, it doesn't reduce nor increase the money in my account and I am not writing an application letter to you. So find something useful to do with your useless life and stop looking for errors in peoples comments because I don't see how that benefits you in anyway.
............ Lol, you sound so pained 'Mr 15 years in school', the guy actually said the truth, next time think twice before you throw stones Mr!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hold on........THAT is the result?!! LMAO grin grin grin grin!!! Imagine this rubbish!!

Chei......Brig. General Alabi-Isama was TOTALLY right in his book The Tragedy of Victory. There, he wrote about a later set of Northern officer cadet candidates sponsored by the Northern elites, but without the necessary qualifications needed to be admitted into the Nigerian Armed Forces as an officer cadet. THAT, he said, marked the downturn of the officer corp of the military. I now believe that Buhari was part of THAT set.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

[size=16pt]so with this your terrible command of the English language you claim literacy? People like you should just keep quiet when reasonable arguments occur, you cant even present intelligent points with intelligent use of English to start with. Get your grammar to par before spewing putrid nonsense, you live in a glass house don't throw stones.......... Having said that, i am disappointed that Buhari did not appear on TV as he promised, it is unbecoming of a potential president[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by sherrylo: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

SHEYYY COOGARR! SEE FINISHING
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by dallyemmy: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Section 318(1) of the said constitution, which is the interpretation Section. It becomes crystal clear, upon a careful reading of the said Interpretation Section, that even persons whose educational qualifications are below the Secondary School Leaving Certificate/level and its equivalent are still qualified to contest election, if they possess the Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent along with the other requirements listed under the said definition Section (Section 318(1)).

For the avoidance of doubt, Section 318(1) provides:

“School Certificate or its equivalent” means -

(a)      a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b)      education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c)      Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and-

(i)       service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii)      attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii)     the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission; and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;”

There is the need to acknowledge the trite rule of interpretation of Statutes which is to the effect that a Section of a Statute should not be construed in isolation. All sections in a Statute must be interpreted conjunctively, especially where the Statute has a definition Section, as it is the case with the 1999 Constitution (as amended).Section 131(d) must therefore be construed in conjunction with Section 318(1) of the constitution which defines the words “School Certificate or its equivalent.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.