Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (62838 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
PBundles:
If I dream of having sex but never really had it, am I still a virgin? cheesy grin cheesy grin

This certificate thing is getting interesting. If one cannot be honest about obtaining a certificate or not how can he be honest about anything else since it could mean that he may have entered the Army under false pretense and anywhere in the world would mean that you degrees obtained using false pretense are void. To be honest, its a small issue but for someone who CLAIMS to be honest, this doesnt look good. He also stated that he UPLOADED it when applying as a candidate, well I think we can all agree that cant be true since he later claimed he didnt have a copy, which is possible but what was uploaded.

totally

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by laidyy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I pity that guy above me.

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out a surgery on you?

Buhari should be stripped of all his honours and sent to jail for deceiving Nigerians since 1961. :-/
BUHARI is as qualified as he can BE! And you KNOW it. You are just a HATER! And a backward person. So the PDP Hate remarks will surely sparkle the light of CHANGE
# GMB 2015
# FEBUHARI 14
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by AreaFada2: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

and GEJ is too weak to deal with the threat of boko haram.

how does all these nonsense affect the common man on the street? what's the value of a dollar to naira when GEJ was sworn in & what is it today?

do you people just whip out projects that are irrelevant to the suffering masses just for the heck of it? the 14 federal universities you mentioned, are they tuition free?

you embarrass yourself when you post this kinda nonsense on a public forum. this is what fraudulent politicians do to hoodwink stark illiterates in the village. is the poverty rate in nigeria improving or worsening? is unemployment rate improving or worsening?

Interesting. You couldn't dispute that the projects are true. Hahahahaha. The embarrassment is yours for your ignorance.

Food imports have also reduced greatly, you care to check out by how much? Nah, people like you don't care about facts and figures, just sentiments & rumours.

There's a lot more enthusiasm for farming thanks to seedlings supply, e-wallet to curb hitherto prevalent fertiliser scam, loans, banning import of certain foods we can easily produce etc. Lots of people run poultries, fish ponds now alongside their day job.

See our Agric thread on Nairaland and see how young people are embracing agric with various loans people can qualify for.

https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture

If a boost in agric/food production or almajiri schools, new universities, better roads don't benefit the masses, I don't know what does.
Now about economy & exchange rate. If we import less & export more, we need not fear a strong dollar. In fact we need a strong dollar.

Nigerian industrial base was not destroyed by GEJ, it's only gradually recovering under him. The push now is for export, not import & funding other countries industrial base.

If you are not lazy and you have business acumen, now is time to make money. Go into farming, food processing, food stuff export. High dollar rate favours export.

I'm currently considering many options in agriculture, despite being a gainfully employed professional.
Government don't create jobs anymore, apart from few civil service, police, armed forces, etc. They encourage individuals & private sector to lead job creation. So it is now worldwide.

Car plants like Nissan are back. Did VW plant at Ojo, Lagos close during GEJ's regime? What about PAN Kaduna?

Instead of being blinded by tribalism & propaganda, analyse GEJ performance against previous leaders.
You cannot blame 50 years of coups, mismanagement/embezzlement by others on GEJ.
Failure to control population growth & poor investment in 50 years are causes of unemployment. Is GEJ a magician?

GMB sacked civil servants massively including my top journalist relative who investigated the atrocities of his government. I witnessed it, maybe you were still an embryo then.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by texalux(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even the so called PHD holder, the young people what has they brought for us?........ Corruption! Ebola! Boko haram etc.. Wen will you foolish people stop abusin Buhari may God purnish u all cote me & die! Sai Buhari till GEJ finaly woke up from his slumber!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
He didnt lie about it then. He just got in with a recommendation which he probably didn't think was a bad thing given the sense of entitlement they had then.
Quota system and all things related to it.
I'm sure he's not the only one who got in with just a recommendation.
Only they didn't know there would be a time in future when you'd have to SHOW your qualifications to get into govt.

Let WAEC produce his cert? When he didn't sit for the exams?

I'm so disappointed in Nigeria. Walahi.
coogar:

it begs the question - why would buhari lie about his documents as far back as 1961? christ - he was just about 18 then. you mean people could make fake claims and just walk into nigerian army without proper verification?

the 60s cannot be compared to the level of moral decadence that obtains today. WAEC should come out and clear this air. nigerians deserve to know the truth about this, politics aside.

WAEC should present that.....
the fact that a man lost his certificate does not prove he never had one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Pennywise(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
dennismukoro:
question that need answer WERE IS THE 1 COPY OF WASC ENCLOSED?

It shows that we have is a PDP army not a Nigerian Army. Who ever issued that statement on behalf of the Army with intent to mislead Nigerians should be sacked.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mytym(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:
Buhari didnt sat for any wasc exam nor does he have any certificate to show us.

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

Apc and Buhari shouldn't take us for fools.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there
Nice observation...Its obvious he never sat for the exam and peradventure he did, it was not tenable for submission into the army. Mind you, that style (recommendations) was popular then among Northerners who got enlisted in the army without any certificate whether they have it or not. e.g IBB. They have been somewhat favored by the system that held sway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Scholes007(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
[b][/b] I think some fellows are behind an illiterate/semi illiterate just to suck this country dry...had it been it was their so called clueless man that is in this situation all hell will be let loose [url]
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Emmadgud(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
Seun, Ngwakwe front page please shame those haters
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI
Kai guy u BAD O...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by nellyjohn: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's a very big shame dat a presidential candidate does not have a simple WAEC qualification. Honestly speaking to me it's a shame that Nigeria is accepting WAEC as d least qualification hereby not encouraging people to futher dere education and be learned. For me it's Goodluck Ebere Jonathan all d way. I wil always be proud of GEJ atleast, both him and his vice has dere degree unlike his opponent who does not even hav a simple WAEC

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Big shame
A principal looks up to shango to say Buhari will pass WAEC and that becomes his WAEC result
Southerners una see am
You see how Awusa has been operating in this land

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
nellyjohn:
It's a very big shame dat a presidential candidate does not have a simple WAEC qualification. Honestly speaking to me it's a shame that Nigeria is accepting WAEC as d least qualification hereby not encouraging people to futher dere education and be learned. For me it's Goodluck Ebere Jonathan all d way. I wil always be proud of GEJ atleast, both him and his vice has dere degree unlike his opponent who does not even hav a simple WAEC

It is bad enough that a presidential candidate in 2015 has no university degree in this day an age but appalling that no WAEC result exists and the man is lying through his the teeth on that and some people think it is no biggie.
Some people think they are electing an oba in their village
This is a presidential candidate of a country of educated and intelligent people
Is this the best they could find?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by nellyjohn: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari thinks he can still skim his way through just as he has always done. Too bad becos nemesis has caught up wit u. Goodluck Ebere Jonathan all the way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by stexsy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

just yesterda, d army said its was Buhari's principal dat reccomended him and today they release his waec result. Wen did he write d exams? Cos he left sch before d exams,
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by OLUJAY4REAL: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

in an interview with the Punch on Jan. 4th 2015, Brig.-Gen. Olaleye said: ‘Every serving and retired Army officer has at least a copy of his certificates and credentials kept in the Nigerian Army while that same serving and retired officer has copies of those same certificates and credentials’.

why is general olaleye making a u-turn that they don't keep copies of certificates? can you not see GEJ's fingers in this conspiracy?

victim?
how is he a victim? is there any empirical evidence buhari didn't sit or pass his WAEC in 1961?

The empirical evidence is that he doesn't have the evidence that he has O'L qualification as he has not hitherto present the certificate and has not been able to prove the whereabout of the certificate if he actually obtained it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
If u Mr Buhari cannot be Truthful and Transparent about ur certificate, what is our hope if u eventually bcom d President of dis country?
Nigerains especially youth pls Join to bring back GEJ to government.
Up Gej
up south south
up PDP
up Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by comos: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
laidyy:

BUHARI is as qualified as he can BE! And you KNOW it. You are just a HATER! And a backward person. So the PDP Hate remarks will surely sparkle the light of CHANGE
# GMB 2015
# FEBUHARI 14
Buhari should show his certificate
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Scholes007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
[b][/b] I will not be surprise if they tell me only aguiyi ironsi is the only qualified general in the army from 1966-1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
They wanted this topic to go away
It has just picked up wings and it is in flight
[size=18pt]Buhari where is the result[/size]

[size=18pt]If this question had been in 1983, Buhari would have shot and jailed people to silence them[/size]
Now he can't do that anymore,thank God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by annibro(f): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
certificate or no certificate. Bullhari will not win this election as long as am alive

Be careful! U are Snared by d words of ur mouth. Wat now happens 2 ur Life peradventure he wins?
Pls modify ur post. Don't involve ur life in dis. Life is precious & is worth Living.

BTW: My Amiable General, hw was ur 9t?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mrLhanray(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
a proof of qualification must be submitted according to the constitution. Am neither a fan of Gej nor Buhari, but Buhari needs to act according to the constitution. We need to move forward...
We all desperately want a change considerin the chaos that has plagued GEJ's govt, but i fear that Buhari may not be the change we need. How can i believe his manifesto, if he cant even adhere to the constitution. Please dont just support blindly. The devil we know is better than the angel we dont know. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE RULE OF LAW. he may have adopted shortcuts through out his life.
The only thing that binds us together is the CONSTITUTION, if not we wont be one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
He didnt lie about it then. He just got in with a recommendation which he probably didn't think was a bad thing given the sense of entitlement they had then.
Quits system and all things related to it.
I'm sure he's not the only one who got in with just a recommendation.
Only they didn't know there would be a time in future when you'd have to SHOW your qualifications to get into govt.

Let WAEC produce his cert? When he didn't sit for the exams?

I'm so disappointed in Nigeria. Walahi.

This is the way Awusa has operated for decades
Some are just finding out
I always knew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
mrLhanray:
a proof of qualification must be submitted according to the constitution. Am neither a fan of Gej nor Buhari, but Buhari needs to act according to the constitution. We need to move forward...
We all desperately want a change considerin the chaos that has plagued GEJ's govt, but i fear that Buhari may not be the change we need. How can i believe his manifesto, if he cant even adhere to the constitution. Please dont just support blindly. The devil we know is better than the angel we dont know. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE RULE OF LAW. he may have adopted shortcuts through out his life.
The only thing that binds us together is the CONSTITUTION, if not we wont be one Nigeria.

The man has never obeyed rules
Even as head of state he refused to appear before panels when invited
This won't be the first time
Those parading him as change have no clue what change means

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mrLhanray(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
We all desperately want a change considerin the chaos that has plagued GEJ's govt, but i fear that Buhari may not be the change we need. How can i believe his manifesto, if he cant even adhere to the constitution. Please dont just support blindly. The devil we know is better than the angel we dont know. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE RULE OF LAW. he may have adopted shortcuts through out his life. Buhari, refered us to the army, & the army replied. So what is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank God ihejirika is not the COAS,they would have been blaming their father.
[size=18pt]I think it is time to do a retrospective study on all past northern soldiers and their qualifications
I bet you 99% of them are in the same boat as Buhari
[/size]
Quota generals and brigadiers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by 100Cents: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
Dazzol

Very sentimental write up.

Your class teachers passed you in their class subjects. Very Good !

Now, did you sit for WAEC or Not ? Can you tell your audience that you didn't sit for WAEC and now you have a WAEC certificate ? Impossible... I bet you, even the JSS WAEC, they call Junior WAEC, if you didn't sit for it, both your class teachers and principals put together cannot do anything about it.. It is either you sat for it or you didn't..

Buhari didn't sit for WAEC.

So your write up is Jaundiced..

Now, if you had gained admission in the University based on provisional admission or expected result and you cover it up till your final year, will the university graduate you without sighting your WAEC Certificate or Statement of Result ? NO

Please stop beating about the bush..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

This is the way Awusa has operated for decades
Some are just finding out
I always knew

Very unfair to the rest of the nation.
We write jamb and their region is given an abysmally low cut off point. Such that if you score 200 and an Hausa guy scores 50, he may be taken first before you if the school is in their region. They've been pampered and shielded all the existence of Nigeria.given unmerited priviledges.

I wonder who these Nigerians are that are pretending not to understand what's going on.
Yes the military is fvcked up. They accept NORTHERN recruits without qualification. We see them all the time. Soldiers armed to the teeth that can't speak a sentence of English lang to save their lives. At least an O'level holder should be able to construct simple English sentences since English is a compulsory language in waec. How did they get into the military? Same way buhari did.
Bunch of entitled mofos.

And I'm not being tribalistic. Just calling it the way it is:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by annibro(f): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Big shame
A principal looks up to shango to say Buhari will pass WAEC and that becomes his WAEC result
Southerners una see am
You see how Awusa has been operating in this land

Pls endeavor 2 open d 9 documents d military sent 2 GMB which the OP attached 2 his post. D letter frm d principal was a Covering note 4 his acceptance into d military pending d outcome of d WASC result wh was AR(awaitig result) as at wen d Military wer enrolling pipu. Wen d results wer out, it was now sent 2 dem(military) with his grades which dey affirmed & documented as seen in d 2nd document attached 2 dis post? Pls check it out urself.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Olaone1: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oga ooo.

Eleyi gidi gan undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by deavicky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even with the waec result result Intact, I still do not think it's enough govern over ppl where there are professors among them
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by edesumpitor: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
olapluto:
CASE CLOSED! Hope seun can pass this to the fp.
Nigeria Army is divided and uncoordinated! There is the PDP version and the real army.
God bless you jare.The current army is a PDP Army.The same buhari has been contesting since 1999 but no one cared about his certificate because they knew he wouldn't win.But now,they are scared.I like this- major contest since democracy started.GEJ Must Go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.