Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (62828 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by goxydareal(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Orikinla:

100000 LIKES.

Jah bless your body and soul for this!!!
The big nosed baboon has chopped Nigeria's money so much and changed his feeble mind. Now he is having sleepless nights over second term. He even started lying to us just 1 month after resumption of office...Thief Ole Barawo.
I prefer to have a president that doesnt have certificates than to have a P.Hd holder leading Nigeria to the highest levels of corruption, indiscipline and nonchalance.

GEJ OUT!!!
Sai Buhari

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by annibro(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Press Statement by General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, on the School Certificate Issue:

Good Morning , Gentlemen of the Press.
I only consented to address you this morning because of the genuine concern expressed by many supporters and other well-meaning Nigerians that the issue be addressed. Otherwise, I would have dismissed it for what it is—sheer mischief and would not have considered it an issue worth the nation’s while.
I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina [which is now known as Government College, Katsina] to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available.
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.
A[b]nd although the ruling party may want to wish this away, the issue in this campaign cannot be my certificate which I obtained 53 years ago. The issues are the scandalous level of unemployment of millions of our young people, the state of insecurity, the pervasive official corruption which has impoverished our people and the lack of concern of the government for anything other than the retention of power at all costs.
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by WINDSOW(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I pity that guy above me.

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out a surgery on you?

Buhari should be stripped of all his honours and sent to jail for deceiving Nigerians since 1961. :-/
Yes,cos the Dr with Phd cudnt nt so lemme try another without qualifications n so sure he can do it.
Sai Buhari till Orunmila turn Roger Milla
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by teufelein(f): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Remii(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Military spokesman said Gmb was at sixth form when he joined the army, that is HSC or A levels' wont you pass O levels b4 A?, lets wait and see. Those who messed with file of the guy will soon be exposed. This is a session film, it will play out soon
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by annibro(f): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
GMB just had a press conference. He's stated his Exam no: 8280002 and has mentioned his collegues whom he graduated wit & dey sat 4d exams 2geda.
Since d military has decided 2b economical wit d truth or rather fishy with some facts, his secondary school is releasing d sch's copy 2d press very soon.
Thank God 4 records & shame 2d Army who cannot safeguard important document kept in someone's personal file.
And let ds serve as an advise 2 all Public servants. Go to d file/Records office of ur prospective ministries/paralstatal where ur files are kept & make a photocopy of evrytin in ur personal file 4 ur keeps cos witch hunters are stil on d loose looking 4 who 2 devour. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Interesting. You couldn't dispute that the projects are true. Hahahahaha. The embarrassment is yours for your ignorance.

Food imports have also reduced greatly, you care to check out by how much? Nah, people like you don't care about facts and figure, just sentiments & rumours.

There's a lot more enthusiasm for farming thanks to seedlings supply, e-wallet to curb hitherto prevalent fertiliser scam, loans, banning import of certain foods we can easily produce etc. Lots of people run poultries, fish ponds now alongside their day job.

See our agric thread on Nairaland and see how young people are embracing agric with various loans people can qualify for.

https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture

If a boost in agric/food production or almajiri schools, new universities, better roads don't benefit the masses, I don't know what does.
Now about economy & exchange rate. If we import less & export more, we need not fear strong a dollar. In fact we need a strong dollar.

Nigerian industrial base was not destroyed by GEJ, it's only gradually recovering under him. The push now is for export, not import & funding other countries industrial base.

If you are not lazy and you have business acumen, now is time to make money. Go into farming, food processing, food stuff export. High dollar rate favours export.

I'm currently considering many options in agriculture, despite being a gainfully employed professional.
Government don't create jobs anymore, apart from few civil service, police, armed forces, etc. They encourage individuals & private sector to lead job creation. So it is now worldwide.

Car plants like Nissan are back. Did VW plant at Ojo, Lagos close during GEJ's regime? What about PAN Kaduna?

Instead of being blinded by tribalism & propaganda, analyse GEJ performance against previous leaders.
You cannot blame 50 years of coups, mismanagement/embezzlement by others on GEJ.
Failure to control population growth & investment in 50 years are causes of employment. Is GEJ a magician?

GMB sacked civil servants massively including my top journalist relative who investigated the atrocities of his government. I witnessed it, maybe you were still an embryo then.

if you put a baby baboon in his position for the number of years he has spent in power, the baboon would have achieved more....

your ignorance is baffling & laughable at the same time. a leader is not only judged on few things he has done. he is also judged on what he has failed to do.

our country went from a peace-loving one into a terrorist haven under the big nose of jonathan and you are here holding a brief for the fool. what is more important than security of lives & properties of innocent citizens?

you have to be a rëtard to still want GEJ in power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by DopeAngel(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
annibro:

Be careful! U are Snared by d words of ur mouth. Wat now happens 2 ur Life peradventure he wins?
Pls modify ur post. Don't involve ur life in dis. Life is precious & is worth Living.

BTW: My Amiable General, hw was ur 9t?
he won't win... He can never.. He will never!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by 3sha4lyf: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
i see a lot of people here on NL askin for buhari's WASC certificate without even knowing the relevance of it to the electoral process, just because they hear the WASC/Buhari buzz all over the media and even in beer-parlors and the likes that constitution mentioned WASC level. Quick question... Cant you enter heaven as a 30 years old humanbeing if they say "you can only enter heaven if you are up to 25 years"? Please people, the limit for presidential candidacy is a school cert. Buhari has more than that, so whether he did school cert or not, its inconsequential. Afterall, there are people studyin in the UK, who didnt do much junior classes but were admitted into Masters programs based on their expertise which like them, in buhari's case, is his military know-how. So please understand what you argue about before you keep the arguement
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
duni04:

Or buhari should request for it?

same thing as WAEC should produce it.....
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Collynzo419:

Press Statement by General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, on the School Certificate Issue
Good Morning , Gentlemen of the Press.
I only consented to address you this morning because of the genuine concern expressed by many supporters and other well-meaning Nigerians that the issue be addressed. Otherwise, I would have dismissed it for what it is—sheer mischief and would not have considered it an issue worth the nation’s while.
I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina [which is now known as Government College, Katsina] to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available.
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.
And although the ruling party may want to wish this away, the issue in this campaign cannot be my certificate which I obtained 53 years ago. The issues are the scandalous level of unemployment of millions of our young people, the state of insecurity, the pervasive official corruption which has impoverished our people and the lack of concern of the government for anything other than the retention of power at all costs.
Thank you very much.

General Muhammadu Buhari

OYA TELL HIM TO MAKE THE RESULT PUBLIC NAH! Forget all these grammar!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by AreaFada2: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
As it stands, GMB is NOT even qualified to join the Rank-and-File corps (private and co.) Of ANY branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces or Police Force.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by AreaFada2: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

if you put a baby baboon in his position for the number of years he has spent in power, the baboon would have achieved more....

your ignorance is baffling & laughable at the same time. a leader is not only judged on few things he has done. he is also judged on what he has failed to do.

our country went from a peace-loving one into a terrorist haven under the big nose of jonathan and you are here holding a brief for the fool. what is more important than security of lives & properties of innocent citizens?

you have to be a rëtard to still want GEJ in power.

Peace-loving? When have Northerners been really peace-loving towards "infidels"? Like genocide of Igbo people that lead to the civil war? Or sporadic killing of Christians up North?

As far as I am concerned, Zik & Awo made the singular mistake of not going it alone at independence when Northerners were dragging their feet. The 40 years that Northerners ruled, what did they achieve apart from Gowon's (a Christian minority) regime of 9 years? So other Northern leaders are worse than baboon you mean? Because they achieved nothing. Not even Almajiri school.

Your cluelessness baffles me far more because you seem not to realise that Boko is a Northern political tool of destabilisation. To further their born-to-rule agenda.
Fact is, I don't feel any relationship with most Northerners who take religion & ethnicity as priority way before nationality. Those who would kill me without blinking because of my religion.

Those guys up North are not relevant to me, they should go form their extremist, women-oppressing, limb-chopping, eye-socket-gorging, women-stoning republic. Shikena.
Go join them and leave 9ja Delta oil alone grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by paulbets: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:
nigeria is a disgrace.

WAEC is still an active organisation: so no journalist is smart enough to infiltrate WAEC and get the facts of this matter and put an end to this rubbish?

if buhari or the nigerian army cannot find the certificates, will it be missing in WAEC office too? the whole world is laughing at us with this melodrama. PDP should go to WAEC and get the results if they think buhari is lying otherwise they should shut up.

PDPricks - nigeria's incurable cancer.

dude it seems u did not understand the whole saga. let me give u explanatory clue, him (buhari) did not write waec at all. he was able to join the army because his principal said that he could pass waec if had done the exam.
your question should be, can recommendations of such be used in lieu of WASCE? if this is allowed now, then we have set a precedence which can come back and hurt us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by obataokenwa(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
all nigerian graduates must rise and say no to this injustice about to be done to education. if we allow Buhari to contest without providing his certificate, then we should be ready to be sidelined in greater positions tomorrow. let us all protest this seriously noatter your party or who u follow....how can a man retire since 1983 and he couldnt develop himself certicate wise and no any other further training or education like obasanjo did. sorry to say..we are about voting for a dummy. pls lets say no to this stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by 9icetoo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:
There is no case here. All the documents with the Nigerian Army proves it. The man was educated to WASC level, joined the Nigerian Army voluntarily and was accepted on the recommendation of his school principal (a British man), attended many courses and obtained a PSC in India. Further advanced trainings in the US.
There is no case. This is a professional military officer.
Show me the bloody documents. SHOW ME!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
obataokenwa:
all nigerian graduates must rise and say no to this injustice about to be done to education. if we allow Buhari to contest without providing his certificate, then we should be ready to be sidelined in greater positions tomorrow. let us all protest this seriously noatter your party or who u follow....how can a man retire since 1983 and he couldnt develop himself certicate wise and no any other further training or education like obasanjo did. sorry to say..we are about voting for a dummy. pls lets say no to this stupidity

You my friend need to do a reset on your mind first before spewing out what u just did in the name of being a graduate. If indeed you were a graduate then you would take your time to scrutinize every information provided by premium times about the records of Buhari available with the army.

Did you not see where they said records of wasc.......1 copy?

Its obvious Buharis Principal envisaged he would pass being an exemplary pupil back then and went ahead to take the risk of recommending him without being squeamish about it and the army accepted it but still wanted to view the results. When the results were ready the army viewed it, made a copy and kept which was why they could specifically have the subjects he got credits and pass on. However in a weird twist they suddenly cannot find that particular record but others are intact. Does something not smell wrong to your almighty graduate nose?

If people say they are graduates they should learn to use their heads and not what they got from the walls of their academia alone this is why none of these so called graduates can create jobs of their own but all they do is wait to be employed. Common sense indeed isnt common.

FEBUHARI here we come!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by betalife(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Whether Buhari has certificates or not it is a matter of common sense, Let him defend himself and everybody should stop dragging this issue.
If he needs a certificate let him go to ÖLUWOLE" He will surely get one as a matter of KUDI, EGO OWO MONEY.....
2015 ELECTION WILL SURELY MARVELED EVERYONE
WATCH OUT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by melomelo: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
Seun, Ngwakwe front page please shame those haters
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI
ERU HAUSA. continue to copy and paste everywhere on nairaland. Buhari is a failure and a disgrace to Nigeria army. GEJ, FAYOSE, JK till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by henroo2003: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is just nonsense.. There is no sense in all tbi. Where was PDP In 2007 and 2011 when GMB contested for president? Noone ask after his certificates then. Noone wanted to know if he went to school the or not. Pls don't let this certificate issue derail u frm the truth. All I know is that we need a chage. GEj has done it for abt 6yrs and nothing to show for it. What then is the importance of his phd? Who dere ask of Obasanjo's certificate? Isit notof recent he obtained his Bsc and even presently doing his masters.. Certificate doesnot mean that u are capable.. Let's think and advocate for change
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by henroo2003: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose is the worse governor I have eve seen. Ekiti people re now regrettion electing him... Na them sabi.... I'm not in support of any party but the truth must be said.. I rather vote for a breadseller than to vote for GEJ
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]
Really?

Would you a freshly graduated doctor without experience operate you if you had the choice?

Ground troops not paramedics save fellow soldier's lives it's about experience

And Buhari has it
[/size]

Trailblazer1:
I pity that guy above me.

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out a surgery on you?

Buhari should be stripped of all his honours and sent to jail for deceiving Nigerians since 1961. :-/
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by tuniski: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
edesumpitor:
God bless you jare.The current army is a PDP Army.The same buhari has been contesting since 1999 but no one cared about his certificate because they knew he wouldn't win.But now,they are scared.I like this- major contest since democracy started.GEJ Must Go.
if he had been wrong and now found out cos the rule has changed from just stating qualification to evidently back it up with copies! #Buharigate busted!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by tuniski: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
henroo2003:
Fayose is the worse governor I have eve seen. Ekiti people re now regrettion electing him... Na them sabi.... I'm not in support of any party but the truth must be said.. I rather vote for a breadseller than to vote for GEJ
defeated ex gov Fayemi's people regretting u mean? Well, as a reward for being their gov, Ekiti people will remove anything APC in their state come febuary! It is GEJ all the way. U can bank it!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by babestella: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I saw that " will pass" stuff.. these guys are beautiful liars...

APC "change"

This is the type of change they want to bring to Nigeria. APC is pathetic, misleading Nigerians since 1914. Bunch of liars, always deceptive with the truth. We can now see that all their hug-wash campaign to bringing change to Nigeria is all about using that word called "change" to deceive few Nigerians who can't sit down and reason, think, innovate and create a life for themselves.

It's a pity, the truth is finally coming out. I hae not heard from tinubu for some time now, I hope he not in Toronto now trying to negotiate a certificate for candidate. I think buhari had just pull a big scam on ACN party.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by babestella: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
The principal saying "he will pass" means that buhari did not use any certificate to enlist in the Army. His principal assumed he would pass the exam. So now no one is sure if Buhari later took the WASC or not.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Ekaka1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
elantraceey:
Why bringing it out now?
When is it ever going to be relevant other than Now?

You wan make dem bring am up for 2013 so APC will go and register him and Hire a "Mercenary" to write and blast "A"s Abi ?

Dude no get maths sef and He will need to understand Economics and Statistics, budget and planning, oil accounting etc....na wao grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Able4christ(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
@obataokenwa I believe you let him present his cert. Or if its hw Millitary give rank without qualification, awarded without the normal process let him come out and tell the public. Because I could recall then in school there's this boy who was awarded a schorlaship to study in one of the higher institution in Nigeria by the governor of his state then without passing through the normal process i.e without JAMB because he presented what he constructed as his hand work in a show case event. Up till now he has no cert. Nigeria is nt a family house where someone can come out talking "abrakata-abrakater" all know he went to school, my principal prove it. Who knows hw much he give The so called principal as Bribe. All my school qualifications has no business with anybody all is with me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by tuniski: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You my friend need to do a reset on your mind first before spewing out what u just did in the name of being a graduate. If indeed you were a graduate then you would take your time to scrutinize every information provided by premium times about the records of Buhari available with the army.

Did you not see where they said records of wasc.......1 copy?

Its obvious Buharis Principal envisaged he would pass being an exemplary pupil back then and went ahead to take the risk of recommending him without being squeamish about it and the army accepted it but still wanted to view the results. When the results were ready the army viewed it, made a copy and kept which was why they could specifically have the subjects he got credits and pass on. However in a weird twist they suddenly cannot find that particular record but others are intact. Does something not smell wrong to your almighty graduate nose?

If people say they are graduates they should learn to use their heads and not what they got from the walls of their academia alone this is why none of these so called graduates can create jobs of their own but all they do is wait to be employed. Common sense indeed isnt common.

FEBUHARI here we come!!
Wake up! FailBuhari GEJtill2019 is divine! #Buharigate busted! We are wiser no Wasc affidavit imperialist will ever rule us again!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
babestella:

APC "change"

This is the type of change they want to bring to Nigeria. APC is pathetic, misleading Nigerians since 1914. Bunch of liars, always deceptive with the truth. We can now see that all their hug-wash campaign to bringing change to Nigeria is all about using that word called "change" to deceive few Nigerians who can't sit down and reason, think, innovate and create a life for themselves.

It's a pity, the truth is finally coming out. I hae not heard from tinubu for some time now, I hope he not in Toronto now trying to negotiate a certificate for candidate. I think buhari had just pull a big scam on ACN party.
true. they are deceivers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.