Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) (6793 Views)

17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! / 17 Romantic Things To Tell A Girl / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
1. I can't stop thinking about you.smiley

2. I never knew what i did good to deserve you.

3. Last night i looked up into the stars and matched each one with the reason why i love you. I was doing great until i ran out of stars.

4. I get lost in ecstasy when you make love to me

5. Am not a sweet talker but if i could say something romantic, you'd be the only one i'd say it to.

6. They say a picture says 1,000 words but when i see yours all i see is 3: ....I....LOVE...YOU. cheesy

7. Stop her, place your arms on her shoulders, and just look in her eyes and say "you are beautiful" and kiss her.

8. I've never felt this way about anyone before.

9. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person i know i can count on, you are my everything. smiley

10. I can't believe that someone as amazing as you could ever be with me.

11. Do you even realize how much i love you? smiley

12. I wish i could be with you forever but that still wouldn't be enough time to love you.

13. If i could hold you forever smiley

14. I wanna be the one holding your heart
I wanna be the one caressing your face in your embrace
I wanna be the one you miss every minute
I wanna be the one who can make you happy
I wanna be the one you kiss at this moment
I wanna be the one you hold all the time
I wanna be the one who completes your life
Because you are the only one who can make me feel this way.

16. Holding you just feels so right.

17. Don't forget the things that make her! tell her how much you love every individual part of her. List them off and tell her why you love them!

add yours cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Romantic things?
What about "baby I just got you this car as a sign of my love towards you" grin

Lol! Just kidding, those points are awesome. I was blushing for a minute there

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2015
ASHAWO MEN!!!!! DEM NO GO GO WORK MAKE MONEY?? COS THEN THEY WONT NEED TO TELL HER ANYTHING........ KNOW WHY

COS THE MONEY DOES THE TALKIN, AND IT CONVINCES GIRLS FAR MORE THAN ALL THIS UR SWEET TALK.. TRUST ME.....I KNOW wink.

BTW FIRST TO COMM lipsrsealed.............. OOOOOOM SEE AS NETWORK DON DO THIS BABE DON OVERTAKE ME undecidedMTCHEEEEEW

MODIFIED grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by teewai3(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx! i can't stop thinking about you wink
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
ASHAWO U NO GO GO WORK MAKE MONEY?? COS THEN U WONT NEED TO TELL HER ANYTHING........ KNOW WHY

COS THE MONEY DOES THE TALKIN, AND IT CONVINCES GIRLS FAR MORE THAN ALL THIS UR SWEET TALK.. TRUST ME.....I KNOW wink.

BTW FIRST TO COMMENT cheesy
by ashawo u mean

2 Likes

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
teewai3:
mirexxx! i can't stop thinking about you wink
smiley me too

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
by ashawo u mean
OK NA

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
OK NA
undecided u had beta b referring dat 2 urself

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
Romantic things?
What about "baby I just got you this car as a sign of my love towards you" grin

Lol! Just kidding, those points are awesome. I was blushing for a minute there
tnx dear smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided u had beta b referring dat 2 urself
U NO GO MUMU WAIT OR THINK WITH THAT UR FAT HEAD BEFORE U START FORMING ANGER..... angry
BTW I TOT THE OP WAS A GUY, I MODIFIED THE COMMENT IYA grin..... NGWA SORRY OOOOO wink
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
U NO GO MUMU WAIT OR THINK WITH THAT UR FAT HEAD BEFORE U START FORMING ANGER..... angry
BTW I TOT THE OP WAS A GUY, I MODIFIED THE COMMENT IYA grin..... NGWA SORRY OOOOO wink
waheva.. tnx smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by teewai3(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley me too
Do you even realize how much i love you?
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2015
teewai3:

Do you even realize how much i love you?
i am beginning to realize my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
OK NA
y u con dey post fetish tinz 4 here
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
You're mirror of beauty
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by alberto2k(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2015
Mirexxx u try gan

Shey u go chop kiss
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by teewai3(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
i am beginning to realize my dear smiley

then, I wanna be the one you kiss at this moment!
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Mirexxx u try gan

Shey u go chop kiss
alberto2k i go chop amundecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2015
teewai3:

then, I wanna be the one you kiss at this moment!
OK kiss
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2015
malonephills:
You're mirror of beauty
dats cute smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Rapmoney(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
@mirexxx...hmmmmm smiley
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by alberto2k(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
alberto2k i go chop amundecided

my innocent pink lips sad
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
y u con dey post fetish tinz 4 here
SORRY MA BUT MK E STAY THERE NO VEX grin
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:

IS DAT AT UR DP CHINEKE shocked WORWOR FULL NAIJA O cheesy
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:

IS DAT U AT UR DP CHINEKE shocked WORWOR FULL NAIJA O cheesy
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by alberto2k(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
IS DAT U AT UR DP CHINEKE shocked WORWOR FULL NAIJA O cheesy
That's a Rough looking pic I took one morning some minutes after I brushed my teeth..

Am just so satisfied of my looks.. And I thank God everyday for how he created me

You don't have to be light-skined to be handsome

if u need to see more of my picz, check for urself www.facebook.com/hyphenh

I rest my case.
Thanks for the compliments too
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
forget all this thing you are saying ...the most romantic thing to say to a woman is "baby send me your account number" they don't even want to know want you want taccess bank...sug due 0005986952,unity bank hostel application 0014414004o do with it sef...prolly you want to use their account to receive money they don't know..... then the thing they don't wanna here is "baby pls help me with some money first ...lai lai they no wan here than one o..
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
SORRY MA BUT MK E STAY THERE NO VEX grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
@mirexxx...hmmmmm smiley
y u humming? smiley
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:

lol
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Rapmoney(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
y u humming? smiley

Dear, something just crossed ma' mind cheesy
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Dear, something just crossed ma' mind cheesy
wat is it? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.