Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (31018 Views)

"President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by M4gunners: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Like i said in one of my comment yesterday,Apc and their followers know very well that GEJ is transforming nigeria but for them to admit it is the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by donsmarte(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:
How does that clueless and m0ronic smile stop Jonathan from not going back to Otuoke next month?

Sai Buhari till Jonathan learns how not to be a dumbo.
ad what wil happen if he dosen't,wil u take him home by urself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
What has President Goodluck Jonathan achieved in
the
four years and 11 months of his administration
since
February 9, 2010 when he became the Acting
President? Let him show us one thing he has
achievedFor example, I just came back from the
South-
East through the Sagamu-Benin Expressway.
This was a road that was as smooth and beautiful as
the German autobahn all through the eight years of
President Olusegun Obasanjo and the two and half
years of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. The Ore
portion of this road was such a delight then that
people
spent just two minutes there instead of two days.
When Yar’Adua became president in 2007, that
portion
of the expressway was so beautiful that his Minister
of
Transport, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, visited it
but
did not weep. Rather, she sang the Halleluya Chorus
in
ecstasy because of the beauty of the road. But
Jonathan came in and destroyed that road and all
other
roads.
When I passed through Ore this Christmas/New
Year
season, I was surprised at the havoc Jonathan had
done to that road through the SURE-P programme. It
took me six days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha and
five and half days on my return trip! Last year,
Jonathan inaugurated the destruction of the Lagos-
Ibadan Expressway, with Julius Berger handling the
Lagos to Sagamu part and RCC handling the Sagamu
to
Ibadan part. When I visited Ibadan/Osogbo two
months
ago, I noticed that some portions of the road had
already been destroyed.
If the companies keep to the four-year destruction
plan, by 2017, that road would have been fully
destroyed. The Apapa-Oshodi Expressway that used
to
be loved by drivers of heavy-duty trucks because of
its
smoothness has now been destroyed by Jonathan.
He
has done the same thing to other wonderful roads
in
other parts of the country. What a man!

chai who liked dis post?
so u mean u spent 6days from lagos to onitsha by road, na wheelbarrow u use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by donsmarte(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
he has brot. It
na 4 ur house he bring am?
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Forwetinnah: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
omenka:
So we should do what about it exactly?? How is this relevant??

Omenka doesn't like his smile.

As you say you be follow follw. .you must like the smile o. Buhari like..you must like o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by BRAINBOX482(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nigeria needs prayer. Let's all pray for violent free election
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Eluwilussit(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
crazysaint:
Girlie, u sure say u well?

I don't think so. That grammar alone....
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Gay alert

Jona secure your asss ooo
Hahahahah, Hihihihihi. guy, u 4ny gonnn. I c why US is supporting APC ooooo. Hope they are not planning dandauduism on Nigerians.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Kingspin(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:
How does that clueless and m0ronic smile stop Jonathan from not going back to Otuoke next month?

These has been ur comments since last year and you cannot favour hatred over good policies. Do not even vote against a particular candidate because u hated him or her.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by psalmsjob: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
DoubleFaith:
Wonderful Smile

You mean Mischievous Smile!

I'm sure part of our stolen money is hidden inside that mouth because despite the broadness of the smile his lips are still closed.

phyco-analyst says a lot about a person's character can be deduced from his smile; persons that smile without exposing their teeth or parting their lips tends to lack self-confidence. And so very true about GEJonathan!

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria #VoteForAPC
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by j4sure(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Love in d Air
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by frankyychiji(f): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
tola9ja:
best smile ever grin grin grin grin

laugh & smile same family
Osinbande looks like he's crying in that pics.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by frankyychiji(f): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Burger01:

Thunder fire your mouthcheesy
you too dey quick curse person. Why?
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by mczico: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
.download my new track http://tindeck.com/listen/
rfipk
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by akatekpe(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:

How often do u insult ur dad at home? I doubt if u have one

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Kingspin(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
These APC guys can be a better comedians than basketmouth and coo.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by TolaniLuv: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na smile we go chop? Why won't our politician smile?
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Akpan107(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:

Dont give urself Heart Attack, Buhari is actually going down again... Could you remember what El-Rufai said of him....
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
A smile of a leader...
GMB meant something else not that smile..
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Boss13: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dannyset:
GMB nailed dis one again with parables, but only few will know it.
His smile carries INNOCENCE along, but he is desperately wicked(future robber). And the General has picked that for the sensible to decode.
This Man wise abeg.
Sai GMB Our(Nigerian) President.

You are truly wise
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by mustymatic(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Timzy234:

I'm sure people like you that chant "Sai Buhari" have never stayed int the North...well, in the Middle Belt i.e Benue, Taraba, Plateau and Kaduna....we know who to vote.

They've played with us for too long already and even if it's this one time, we would shock them...and you.
Ur lying
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by menix(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/ I know this is not important, but it's a bit amusing. tongue

Cous dey ve both got fake smiles...
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Samchelsea(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

chai who liked dis post?
so u mean u spent 6days from lagos to onitsha by road, na wheelbarrow u use?
i guess you don't know what the word sarcasm means
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Samchelsea(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nely77:
You are an eediot. Go back and retrace where you passed and are u sure you saw those areas during you Olusegun Obasanjo's regime. Bloody liar.
abo.ki go school u no gree, oniranu go and study the word sarcasm then come back and read the post very well
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by jibril597: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
look at d ugly smile!!!!kyk thier own
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Kinikini: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
I got what the peoples general mean clearly. I will not put it into words here cos Yoruba says "oro ti ologbon ba so, enu asiwere ni a ti gbo o". GMB has finished GEJ though.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
that ugly smile? shocked

wait!!!

I understand now.

the man has notthing amazing so buhari decided to at least appreciate something in him.

Smile indeed!!!
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
mustymatic:

Ur lying

Ka taba zaman Arewa?
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Musty4(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
The link u have guiven is not what u called in ur subject. Make it clear. I hope u know what u write.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / EFCC Seals Itohen Henry Ogiri's House In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.