Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Fastest Way To Lose Weight As A Lady. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fastest Way To Lose Weight As A Lady. (491 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / The Fastest Way Of Getting Pregnant. / What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Lose Weight As A Lady. by adeloptions(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
There are several test and experiment carried out on geins and blood lines. For instance there are some people with blood line that radiates obesity and some most times few which is slim blood line. That is the gein is so strong that for instance if you cross or match them with a fat person, their gein will dominate and the fat person becomes slim like him or her after some time. I know a particular guy that influences all the ladies have seen him with ,I mean several fat rich ladies, only to see them after sometime to see them taking good and great shape. I found out that the ladies have often given him good money and taking care of his needs while this guy give them good sex and split his semen into them and the miracle start taking place. First the both party will go for all neccessary lab test. Hey this is really,if you will like to meet or be a friend to this guy call this number 07038111204.trust this is for real.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight As A Lady. by LLVelly: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fasting 6to3 two weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Starting To Get It Now I Can’t Get-together / Are You / What You Dont Know About Miscariages And Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.