Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? (4092 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by SweetT1: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
Can anybody please tell me how to obtain a Nigerian Passport and how long does it take to get one ??
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by MrCrackles(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
You can get one at Oluwole, it takes minutes!
Or you can get one at the passport office, it takes a lifetime!

Your choice really
! smiley
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by bjmorre: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hi friend,
to get a genuine international e-passport, ithink you can get that done from nigerian embassy in usa or if you prefer to do it in nigeria, send me email on bjmorreonline1@gmail.com and i can get it for you fast, but you have to be present for the phot scanning at the immigration office in nigeria, anything aside that is fraudulent, dont let any one tell you they can do it while you dont appear,
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by SweetT1: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
bjmorre:

Hi friend,
to get a genuine international e-passport, ithink you can get that done from nigerian embassy in usa or if you prefer to do it in nigeria, send me email on bjmorreonline1@gmail.com and i can get it for you fast, but you have to be present for the phot scanning at the immigration office in nigeria, anything aside that is fraudulent, don't let any one tell you they can do it while you don't appear,

Thanks man, i am tired of getting a visa to get into Naija. It just make me sick having to get a visa to enter my own country. I think i will get one in Naija. Hope it doesn't take forever.
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by tRoOE(f): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2008

Nigeria Embassy is not issuing new Passports right now, so my best advice is to get a visa on your American Passport.
Last year xmas i had to get my passport in Naija
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by luckyme9(f): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2008
Be sure to check out all the requirements before you go, in case you never had a Nigerian passport before.
I'm suggesting you start the process here, or be sure to take a credit card with you to make the payment online
these will make things easy for you when you get there, thats what i'm going to do for my kids when we get home
Have a safe trip.
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by joshua1996: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2008
You can get visa from here in nigeria it is very easy i know someone in the nigeria embassy here in lagos office i can help you out pm me de.joshua1996@yahoo.com, it wont take require much time i am sure of that, okay
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by DisGuy: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2008
joshua1996:

You can get visa from here in nigeria it is very easy i know someone in the nigeria embassy here in lagos office i can help you out pm me de.joshua1996@yahoo.com, it wont take require much time i am sure of that, okay

undecided
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by jenesy123: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2008
Dis Guy link=topic=210525.msg3276488#msg3276488 date=1230426414[quote author=joshua1996:

see this amateur 419 oooooooo! nigeria embassy for nigeria. u be thief ooooooooooooooo.
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by biola007: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2008
i wonder oooooooooooooo
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by netotse(m): 2:38am On Dec 28, 2008
lol at the scammer,
Re: How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? by Isiokpukpo: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2009
house!!
please my international passport will be expiring in two weeks time. Where do i renew it and how much?

(1) (Reply)

10 Countries It’s Crazy Easy To Immigrate To / Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators / What If Someone Couldn't Get A Job Related To His Field After Msc In Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.