Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) (52193 Views)

Nicole C. Mullen Live In COZA Nigeria (photos) / Mexican Singer Patricia Navidad Menstrual Pad Fell Off On-air(video) / All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Their manly voices have made many mostly the ladies have their ears glued to the radio stations
They are a mixture of intelligent, witty, funny, informative but mostly sexy.
These are the top 10 sexiest male oaps in Nigeria

10)Steve Onu
Popularly known by his nickname Yaw, this talented oap/actor has successfully made a niche for himself in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
He hosts the morning show on wazobia fm and stars in his sitcom Yaw's n Myn

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
9)Nnamdi Nwabasili
He is also popularly known as N6. He is also rapper. He has done collaborations with the likes of davido and naeto c.
As an oap he is known for his funny personality. He hosts the night cafe with joyce on coolfm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
8. Uche Agbai
This on air personality has a voice that is so inviting it keeps you listening without even worrying about the conversation.
He hosts the city express on city 105.1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
7)Ifedayo Olarinde
Popularly known as freeze, he is one of the pioneers of modern radio presenting in Nigeria.
He is witty, funny and never losses the opportunity to take a go at anyone if need be
He co-hosts the road show with kaylah on coolfm

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
6)Jimmie Akinsola
He is an award winning sports presenter/oap.
He anchors the sports show on beatfm and classic fm. He also brings his jovial personality when co-hosting what's trending alongside bukky and shola on classic fm

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
5)Hashim okunbor
Although he is just new in the game, his talent and amazing personlity speaks for him
He co-hosts the midnight lounge with destiny amaka on cool fm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
4)Ik
He is definitely on of the top dogs in the game. He has carved a niche for him self in broadcasting not just in Nigeria, but in Africa as a whole having hosted the Big Brother Africa show, MBGN, and series of award shows
He co-host the night show on rhythm93.7

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
3)Kachi Nnochiri
This newscaster presenter/oap also doubles as an actor. He plays osaro on shuga.
He is a blend of intelligent and classy. He presents the news on both beatfm and classic fm. He also co-hosts what's trending with bukky and shola on classic fm by 12pm on mondays to fridays

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
2)Dotun kayode
He is ones of the fastest rising oaps in Nigeria having bagged the future awards fro best male presenter in 2013, "do2un" still keeps on bringing his a game and baritone voice to the radio
In 2014, he got married to dbanj's younger sister.
He hosts the midday oasis along side temilistic temi on coolfm

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
1) Rotimi Alakija
No one can deny his obvious good looks. Popularly known as Dj xclusive, he is one one the best Djs in the game presently.
He is also a musician having released a couple of tracks featuring notable musician such as maydee and timaya. He is also signed to bankyW's EME and doubles as wizkid's official dj.
He co-hosts the cool football fans show with bolarinwa and the table of men with freeze on coolfm.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dj xclusive's so cute
No homo though

19 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by joelenesleek(f): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
My very first time of booking space, frontage and 2nd to comment but I don't feel different as some people will throw a huge celebration. Anyways I have nothing to write or contribute to the topic, I wanted to know what it feels like to book space.

Seun I don't like the fact that I automatically follow any topic by you, it upsets me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who are they?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oya Ladies
Over to you
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dj xclusive and Dotun Kayode kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
DJ Xclusive baba
u didn't include oc ukeje

those guys got swag no homo
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Preciousjoz:
DJ Xclusive baba
u didn't include oc ukeje

those guys got swag no homo
Oc ukeje is not an oap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Heymus(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Talking about the sexiest, dotun and dj exclusive have it, but presentation wise, i love ik and n6. But wait ooh what about OLISA?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
smartshadow:

Oc ukeje is not an oap
oh! my bad. thanks for the correction though!
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Justeenaleo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dj exclusive kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Used to love you until I looked closely and you look like a lil cute bulldog kiss kiss kiss kiss I'm head over heels kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where is my pics?
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Who are they?
they schooled in france grin

odufanabasa:
Heart breakers undecided
talking from experience? grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Isiterere(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
.....nice compilation
Btw, where is Kwame?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Chidexter(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
They look great..... Meanwhile to some of the Ladies:

Your boyfriend beats you on daily basis.
You upload his picture on facebook and caption it "My darling you bring out the best in me"
Aha!! Sister you be DRUM

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by AJOT99(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice one

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by condralbede(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
owk...seen,next.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by odufanabasa(f): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Heart breakers undecided
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Tenim47(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
mtcheew next page pls

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op you are foolish undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
smartshadow:
3)Kachi Nnochiri
This newscaster presenter/oap also doubles as an actor. He plays osaro on shuga.
He is a blend of intelligent and classy. He presents the news on both beatfm and classic fm. He also co-hosts what's trending with bukky and shola on classic fm by 12pm on mondays to fridays
Striking eyebrows shocked
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
They are cute
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) by KenSaroWiwa: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
There used to be one mighty george on brilla fm but he's gone now. He's voice was like that of morgan freeman. If I be woman, I for don toast am since. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.