Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Suicide Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Suicide Of Jesus (1605 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Suicide Of Jesus by huxley(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
Was Jesus's death suicide? Did he pre-arrange his own death? I submit that he did.

Given that he is god and has all the attributes of god, namely omniscience, omnipresence, omnipotence and omnibenevolence, he would have had fore-knowledge of his own plight. Given also that he appeared to have sought his own death when he had all the means within his disposal to avoid it, one is inevitably drawn to the conclusion that he was responsible for taking his own life.

Traditionally, such acts of self-imolation are called suicide. Is there any reason to think that Jesus's was not suicide, or more specifically suicide-by-soldiers?
Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by tpia: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by Kuns: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
It was Judas on the cross not Yashua El Massiah (who christian s are calling Jesus the Christ).

According to the book of Hebrews 5, 6
"As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec." Anu kept his promise ,  the same way he provided a sacrifical scapegoat for Issac ,  The Most El Alyun Alyun El (Olorun oba patapata) ,  he did the same for Yashua according to his brother in the Book of Barnabas.

It was Judas (6-33) A.D.  that die on a tree or cross not Yashua.

That's why they removed the book of barnabas from the bible.

All christians ,  then you will overstand where Paul was from and about.

Paul was not a follower of Yashua ,  he was about creating his own religion which is called Christianity today. Acts of Apostle 11: 26 " And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. "

Yashua did not call his followers christianity or christians, Christianity was a religion Paul created in Acts 11:26.

This Yashua I speak of is not the pale-skinned straw like hair being christians worldwide worship today.

I am talking the Yashua like one whose hair was like wool, and skin like brass burnt in a furnace. I am talking about the Black Jesus ,  not no Albino (a curse).The  Jesus worshipped today is the false christ.

See, how false make people of the same country disrespect ,  over an albino that don't look like you. This is a maddess ,  anyone worshipping the pale albino ,  you are doing satanism.

Don't believe me o, check it out for youeself.

Your bible said his hair is like wool ,  does your Yashua aka Jesus have woolly hair? If not ,  is his feet like brass burnt in a furance (black)? If not, ,  you are into another Yashua according Galatians 1: 6" I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the[b] grace of Christ unto another gospel[/b]: "

If your Yashua aka Jesus doesn't look like you ,  you have problem ,  serious one.

Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by tpia: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
it takes all kinds sha.
Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by Kuns: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
The media has placed images in your mind, by way of pictures, that are untrue. In many ways they showed you that Judas (alleged to be Yashu’a aka Jesus) was carrying a full-size cross on his shoulders. Then they have shown you Simon of Cyrene carrying the cross on his shoulders.

In actuality, [during crucifixions] the victim carried only a horizontal beam long enough to support his arms when stretched out, and thick enough not to split when attached to the stake. Now how can you explain the so-called pictures of Christ, or even Judas for that matter, carrying a cross, when no one at all carried a [complete] cross?
Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by SisiJinx: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
Oy veh. sad
Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by Kuns: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
That's french ,  drop that in English , girl.

seen , eh eh , see you understand, nice.
Re: The Suicide Of Jesus by Horus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kuns: It was Judas on the cross not Yashua El Massiah (who christian s are calling Jesus the Christ).

According to the book of Hebrews 5, 6
"As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec." Anu kept his promise ,  the same way he provided a sacrifical scapegoat for Issac ,  The Most El Alyun Alyun El (Olorun oba patapata) ,  he did the same for Yashua according to his brother in the Book of Barnabas.

It was Judas (6-33) A.D.  that die on a tree or cross not Yashua.

That's why they removed the book of barnabas from the bible.

All christians ,  then you will overstand where Paul was from and about.

Paul was not a follower of Yashua ,  he was about creating his own religion which is called Christianity today. Acts of Apostle 11: 26 " And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. "

Yashua did not call his followers christianity or christians, Christianity was a religion Paul created in Acts 11:26.

This Yashua I speak of is not the pale-skinned straw like hair being christians worldwide worship today.

I am talking the Yashua like one whose hair was like wool, and skin like brass burnt in a furnace. I am talking about the Black Jesus ,  not no Albino (a curse).The  Jesus worshipped today is the false christ.

See, how false make people of the same country disrespect ,  over an albino that don't look like you. This is a maddess ,  anyone worshipping the pale albino ,  you are doing satanism.

Don't believe me o, check it out for youeself.

Your bible said his hair is like wool ,  does your Yashua aka Jesus have woolly hair? If not ,  is his feet like brass burnt in a furance (black)? If not, ,  you are into another Yashua according Galatians 1: 6" I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the[b] grace of Christ unto another gospel[/b]: "

If your Yashua aka Jesus doesn't look like you ,  you have problem ,  serious one.

Where can we buy the book of barnabas?

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians, Police ! / The Origin Of The Trinity: From Paganism To Constantine / US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.