Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! (4327 Views)

Nigeria... Led By An Illiterate Whose English Needs Translation In English-utomi / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Ikengawo: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm vowing that an illiterate, or someone who chose not to receive and education while his peers where jostling for their spots in the best schools will never rule over me in this Nigeria. How many of my class mates are today without work in a country where illiterates are given positions because of their origin and only employ their kindred regardless of certification. If GEJ applied for a job and showed his qualifications, and Buhari applied for a job and showed his qualifications, the company that hires Buhari is will be doing it for no other logical reason than his supporters are doing their propagandizing for.

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
3. Power must return to the North
4. Do or die

It's not just for someone to finish school only to, once again, take a back seat to an illiterate, drop out, or thug in the name of Nigerian patronage. I'm taking a stand for myself and everyone else that is trying to make their daily bread the lawful, just and narrow way even when it's the most difficult. No illiterate is born to rule me!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm vowing that an illiterate, or someone who chose not to receive and education while his peers where jostling for their spots in the best schools will never rule over me in this Nigeria. How many of my class mates are today without work in a country where illiterates are given positions because of their origin and only employ their kindred regardless of certification[b]. [/b] If GEJ applied for a job and showed his qualifications, and Buhari applied for a job and showed his qualifications, the company that hires Buhari is will be doing it for no other logical reason than his supporters are doing their propagandizing for.

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
4. Do or die

Olodo! Where did you graduate from?

Illiterate? PEJ is the current president and ruling you at the moment. Meanwhile, you don't even have PVC. You have no say who becomes president.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by MalcoImX: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
1. Born to complain
2. It is always somebody's turn.
3. It has always been turning North and South since Lugard's sweetheart out of love named you Nigeria.
4. No, 'the race will be like dogs and baboons soaked in blood. But that's a literal translation. It doesn't in anyway convey the meaning of the idiom

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Ikengawo: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Illiterate? PEJ is the current president and ruling you at the moment. Meanwhile, you don't even have PVC. You have no say who becomes president.
I'm bought your father's PVC and will be voting as his gay a'ss February 14th.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Abagworo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
All these Igbos staking their precious life for an incompetent man on basis of religion are not aware that that same man plans to hand over to North in 2019. Is it not stupid to fall mugu to such slogan that could lead to death of millions of your own people.

11 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by bright8(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
I recommend that henceforth, Buhari be referred to as Mr. Buhari until he has proven he meritoriously earned the title “General”.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

Olodo! Read the sentence again. I thought you just claimed to be a graduate??

Get out of here!

15 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Ikengawo: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abagworo:
All these Igbos staking their precious life for an incompetent man on basis of religion are not aware that that same man plans to hand over to North in 2019. Is it not stupid to fall mugu to such slogan that could lead to death of millions of your own people.

Give me the money you owe me and get off of my Wifi. Imbe

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
@OP: Thank God you have just one vote.
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Before I can believe u,show me ur certificate...
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Ikengawo: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:
I recommend that henceforth, Buhari be referred to as Mr. Buhari until he has proven he meritoriously earned the title “General”.

This is how dashing titles ensures they mean nothing in this Nigeria. There are doctorate level graduates in that same Nigerian military, and you leave the handling of advanced weapons systems to someone that can't pronounce corruption, remember his phone number, or read. Buhari when he was the Dictator of Nigeria took soldiers to the market and forced women to reduce the price of their goods by gun point. These are the actions and economic intelligence of an illiterate. I will be calling him Mr. Buhari as well.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by PassingShot(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm vowing that an illiterate, or someone who chose not to receive and education while his peers where jostling for their spots in the best schools will never rule over me in this Nigeria. How many of my class mates are today without work in a country where illiterates are given positions because of their origin and only employ their kindred regardless of certification. If GEJ applied for a job and showed his qualifications, and Buhari applied for a job and showed his qualifications, the company that hires Buhari is will be doing it for no other logical reason than his supporters are doing their propagandizing for.

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
4. Do or die

It's not just for someone to finish school only to, once again, take a back seat to an illiterate, drop out, or thug in the name of Nigerian patronage. I'm taking a stand for myself and everyone else that is trying to make their daily bread the lawful, just and narrow way even when it's the most difficult. No illiterate is born to rule me!

Who is this THING? GO AND D.IE!

Let me add to your misery:

APC Northen States Assured:
1. Bauchi
2. Borno
3. Gombe
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. Katsina
8. Kebbi
9. Niger
10. Sokoto
11. Yobe
12. Zamfara
13. Adamawa
14. Kwara
15. Nassarawa
16. Taraba
17. Kogi

APC SW States Assured
1. Lagos
2. Osun
3. Oyo
4. Ogun

APC 25% or More
1. Edo
2. Rivers
3. Plateau
4. Ekiti
5. Ondo
6. Imo
7. Benue

IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW BY NOW THAT GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED, PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK!

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by kay1one(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Amen!
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by WisdomFlakes: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:

Thankfully your opinion, while you are entitled to it, doesn't count.

Like they say, "opinions are like butt holes, everybody's got one".

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

am bought ur father's pvc! Shame on all these asari dokubo university graduate

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abagworo:

mugu, the next president of Nigeria is Owelle rochas Okorocha or ngozi okonlo iwealla (the west are already prepping her for the job)

the rules of the game have changed. The north now knows those who run things in this country. we all dont need to be in politics to decide who wins, our population is enough for that.

As GEJ wins again, subsequent elections will be done electronically so as to reduce the teenage voters the north have always used to fool us all

recall that we have the highest number of strangers or dwellers in all parts of the country so we will still decide your faith in your backyard grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
1)as a student,i didn't go to sch for almost a year,thanks to Oga jona
2)am a graduate and all I ask for is a job but instead they gave us death(immigration scam) once again thanks to Oga jona a phd holder
3)stealing is not corruption-mr phd
4)i will stop corruption with modern technology-oga jona

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by MalcoImX: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

This is how dashing titles ensures they mean nothing in this Nigeria. There are doctorate level graduates in that same Nigerian military, and you leave the handling of advanced weapons systems to someone that can't pronounce corruption, remember his phone number, or read. Buhari when he was the Dictator of Nigeria took soldiers to the market and forced women to reduce the price of their goods by gun point. These are the actions and economic intelligence of an illiterate. I will be calling him Mr. Buhari as well.
Calling him Mr Buhari is better than the emphasized.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by jingh(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
what does it mean to be literate ?
is PEJ literate ?
is literacy the only criteria for becoming a president
is buhari not literate

how has Jonathan PhD affect us in his regime.
are you literate too

oya tell me for not putting question mark in my post am Aldo an illiterate.

buhari for President

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by PassingShot(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, the next president of Nigeria is Owelle rochas Okorocha or ngozi okonlo iwealla (the west are already prepping her for the job)

the rules of the game have changed. The north now knows those who run things in this country. we all dont need to be in politics to decide who wins, our population is enough for that.

As GEJ wins again, subsequent elections will be done electronically so as to reduce the teenage voters the north have always used to fool us all

recall that we have the highest number of strangers or dwellers in all parts of the country so we will still decide your faith in your backyard grin grin grin grin

Continue in your hallucination!

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
am bought ur father's pvc! Shame on all these asari dokubo university graduate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by kokoA(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP, go and die!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by MalcoImX: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

1. Born to rule
2. It's out turn
4. Do or die

Mr Ikengawo, why all this grammar? Just tell us you support PDP and the arguments will be no more; we'll understand!

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by SirAweezy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
'Graduate And you can't even write well! Jesus christ!! shocked it is well.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
SirAweezy:
'Graduate And you can't even write well! Jesus christ!! shocked it is well.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Graduate from Otuoke College.....

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by KwoiZabo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
One Chance

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by omaiyale: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

Omo see grammar even me way no go school no the difference between adverb and adjective

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Mutuwa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

He is just vowing o! But dosen't even know tomorrow.
Imagine!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by omaiyale: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

Omo see grammar even me way no go school no the difference between adverb and adjective

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by golddeejay(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
@op, u can vow as much as u want but u only have one vote (provided u even have a PVC).

From ur post, it is clear ur definition of illiterate is someone that cant speak like the british because u mentioned General buhari's pronunciation of corruption.

Check the the real definition of illiterate and u will be surprise u r one (or atmost semi-illiterate) judging by the stupid blunders in ur post.

@aguiyi...that is the problem u ibos are havin since independence, u always think u r always proud and think u r d smartest and control every sector in nigeria. And u can see that mentality is not helping u.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
golddeejay:
@op, u can vow as much as u want but u only have one vote (provided u even have a PVC).

From ur post, it is clear ur definition of illiterate is someone that cant speak like the british because u mentioned General buhari's pronunciation of corruption.

Check the the real definition of illiterate and u will be surprise u r one (or atmost semi-illiterate) judging by the stupid blunders in ur post.

@aguiyi...that is the problem u ibos are havin since independence, u always think u r always proud and think u r d smartest and control every sector in nigeria. And u can see that mentality is not helping u.

you guys should have dared us with your muslim muslim ticket and see how we nail your political career for life
Re: I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! by golddeejay(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
aguiyi:
[/b]

you guys should have dared us with your muslim muslim ticket and see how we nail your political career for life
now u r talking frm a religion angle. I didnt nt support the muslim muslim ticket myself not a religion bigot but because of the sensitivity of the country at dis time. So u r telling me ibos r xtians and others are muslims. Like i said u people wont thinking u control everything and the earth revolves around u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbaje May Still Win The 2015 Lagos State Governorship Election / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah / Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.