Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (36619 Views)

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hisssssss. Who are they deceiving? Only thier gullible followers.

GMB until Gej stops stealing. OLe
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by spinna: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ is true to his transformation agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by anonimi: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
It is only in Nigeria purchase of a train coach makes national headline. This is the level to which Jonathan has taken Nigeria. Pray, how much did this cost us?

That is because for decades military DICTATORS like Buhari left our railways to rot and be overgrown with weeds =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

I hope you now understand why we ACKNOWLEDGE (not celebrate) the steady revival & PROGRESS during the Jonathan/Sambo administration since 2010.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Arysexy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ e give us good good road.

Vote for continuity!

Mr integrity has no integrity, certificate fogger and lieing clueless memory loss old cow can never rule us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ppl may call this transformation. I call this recycling. Same ol loco. But its good for those who ride trains
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Burger01(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Electioneering gimmicks for the gulliblesundecided If he likes, let him build Niger bridge overnight, all na wash. Open your eyes people and vote wisely. Ever wonder why the tricks start overnight? Don't be deceived..

In FeBuhari 2015 I stand.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by sammyj: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
SCAM white ELEPHANT project for the rich alone and why now!!!! please vote out the clueless out of office because after the election this will end up as a mirage ooooo. Na wash wash project to pull electorate. Vote wisely vote the peoples general come FeBuhari 2015!!click like button in support for GEJ GMB!!!
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by nationwide1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
It is only in Nigeria purchase of a train coach makes national headline. This is the level to which Jonathan has taken Nigeria. Pray, how much did this cost us?
It's a headline because someone destroyed it and it became alien to us. Buhari stopped subsidized meals in the universities where undergraduates didn't need to cook but were sure of three / four square meal throughout his / her stay in the school. Jonathan has built 12 new universities. What exactly can Buhari supporters showcase as his achievement(s) during his reign as the head of state? GEJ - since 2010 rebuilding what Buhari destroyed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by ITbomb(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan is working. Buhari is looking for his certificate inside Jonathan train.

GEJ Till Buhari's principal return his certificate

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by tempest01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
HugeCock:
Ppl may call this transformation. I call this recycling. Same ol loco. But its good for those who ride trains

What do you ride? Brooms?

If the past leaders (Which unfortunately have "changed to your party) did a little of what GEJ is doing, we would not be going back to provide basic amenities at this stage.

Where did all the "oil" money go these years? In the pockets of selected few.

And you guys are back with power must go back to the north nonsense being camouflaged as "change".

Wake up, CHANGE IS HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by agabaI23(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ did not go to Toronto to inspect trains. We only hear it has been delivered. Fashiola inspected in 2011, we were disturbed by all APC guys. 4 years down the line, we nothing to show.

GEJ, you match your words with action.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by slimfit1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope fashola can match this one oh make he no bring 20 years old train come lagos oh.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
President. Goodluck ebele Jonathan is a THIEF. Let him tell us how much he stole from the treasury.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by scantee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:

nawaoooo hatred has eaten you up that you can't appreciate good thing anymore.

please take it easy, I dont want to lose any Nairalander because of HBP.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Eyepencil: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO81:

You guys are pathetic, when the best governor in your party Fashola commissioned street light the story made headline and you don't what Nigerians to know the transformation going on in rail sector, some of you are sadist that suppose to be in the village practicing witchcraft
Brutality!!!
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
tempest01:

What do you ride? Brooms?

If the past leaders (Which unfortunately have "changed to your party) did a little of what GEJ is doing, we would not be going back to provide basic amenities at this stage.

Where did all the "oil" money go these years? In the pockets of selected few.

And you guys are back with power must go back to the north nonsense being camouflaged as "change".

Wake up, CHANGE IS HERE.
wat change? Its recycling. And by d way apart from trains and few roads, wat has this govt really done? Security zero. Boko haram leader is captured and killed and wat does FG do? They give his wife N100m. Tell me why wont the insurgency get worse? Healthcare, they are on strike. Electricity is another case, 80% of youth are jobless and they still get scammed. Yeah scamming youths is change Alright!
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Eyepencil: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
PUSH1:
President. Goodluck ebele Jonathan is a THIEF. Let him tell us how much he stole from the treasury.
WHO BE DIS VILLAGE GOAT
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Jonathan is working. Buhari is looking for his certificate inside Jonathan train.

GEJ Till Buhari's principal return his certificate
stop embarrassing yourself. That's a shuttle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Arysexy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ ur power reforms are under reported.

450MW ihovbor Benin power station generating and feeding to the grid.

Continuity is What We want before Mr kworofshon comes and cancel power reforms like He did in jakande railway reform.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by enomakos(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
good work mr president but i am disappoint in you

why is 90% of the railway in the north?

na only northerns go enjoy the goodies?
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na u b ewe

Eyepencil:
WHO BE DIS VILLAGE GOAT
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by tattesco(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rubish of the highest order. I don't know how some people still dey support this jonathan ehn. She na railway go provide job? Or na railway go stop boko haram? Ehn. Railway na I'm go #bringbackourgirls. Or na railway go console people that lost there family to boko haram terror? Did the rail work to all state in nigeria?

Dem come reduse oil price by 10 naira. I bet if jonathan is re elected na 150 wey go dey buy fuel.

I have learnt my lesson from subsidy.

I suported jonathan in 2011 and I regret it.

Now I will vote buhari and in case jona enta and anything happen. E no go pain me cos I didn't vote him.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by mickyeddi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
50mph locomotive train in the 21st century. Nigerians must be really dumb to be treated like this by their leaders.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
HugeCock:
wat change? Its recycling. And by d way apart from trains and few roads, wat has this govt really done? Security zero. Healthcare, they are on strike. Electricity is another case, 80% of youth are jobless and they still get scammed. Yeah scamming youths is change Alright!

Don't mind them. You know when you want to deceive little children, you will get them sweet and chewing gum to forget the past.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by 1stola: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
GEJ is working

barcanista and berem are grumblinggrin

GEJ giving APC heartache with his good works since 190ADsmiley

GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!
You're such an ásshole.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Arysexy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asaba 330kv /132kv transformer courtesy GEJ power reforms.

This man is under reporting his achievement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by ChristineC: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
jerseyboy:

No sir. This is the level Buhari, Obasanjo, Babangida and other past rulers have taken us. Nigeria did not build 1 additional kilometer of rail line since 1947. Under theses evil past leaders a generation of Nigerians came of age and never saw a moving train in their life. That is why this has become a BIG DEAL.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by M4gunners: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO81:

You guys are pathetic, when the best governor in your party Fashola commissioned street light the story made headline and you don't what Nigerians to know the transformation going on in rail sector, some of you are sadist that suppose to be in the village practicing witchcraft
God go bless you my brother.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=17pt]NIGERIA, The only country where Government duties are praised like the government is doing us a favor.

Jonathan knows how gullible Nigerians are, that is why he would bribe us with sentiments, and last minute gifts. The masses is entirely gullible. I swear i can be a campaign manager for any politician in this country, my only strategy is appeal to their emotions, religious beliefs and pretend to be humble......

Jonathan and his staff care only about power, Nigerians are not their priority at all......

But again Nigerians are tooo gullible to see, to ignorant to know we can actually have a better life than we currently do.......

It is well......

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Eyepencil: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
GOODLUCK WILL DO
GOODLUCK IS DOING AND
GOODLUCK HAS DOES!!!

VOTE CONTINUITY!!!

GEJ TILL THE END OF THE WORD

SAI JONATHAN
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by ChristineC: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
mickyeddi:
50mph locomotive train in the 21st century. Nigerians must be really dumb to be treated like this by their leaders.
If you didn't run on the first day you berthed on earth, then your post is terribly senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Lagos Commercial Drivers Are On Strike / Tremor In Ibadan, Oyo State; Residents Run For Cover / Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.