Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (36601 Views)

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by fuckerholic(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
It is only in Nigeria purchase of a train coach makes national headline. This is the level to which Jonathan has taken Nigeria. Pray, how much did this cost us?

Just shut up you philistine..
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by InvertedHammer: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Arysexy:
Transformation agenda suffocating APC good news haters.

What a great way to silence propagandists and liars.

Meanwhile power reforms news loading........
/
Or may be you do not understand politics.

It has taken political heckling from APC to wake GEJ from slumber. Else sycophants would have told him to continue in his path of perdition.

A0
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by mogentle(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
It is only in Nigeria purchase of a train coach makes national headline. This is the level to which Jonathan has taken Nigeria. Pray, how much did this cost us?
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by austinbrown: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Btruth:
I wonder what your frustration is all about now?....nonentity he-goat! Ode!
u r the one that is frustrated
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by DaBullIT(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Haaaa

Ayé níkà oooo

Òpònú Kan rèé
sbaks:

Correct person! No wonder you are an eagle which soars higher unlike the others who are APChickens.
G for good luck(goodluck to nigerians)
E for eagle (destined to soar higher than its enemies)
J for joy (joy to nigerians)

G for gullible
M for murderer
B for badluck
Chai!!! There is GOD O

Goodluck is a victor! He fought ebola to the extent a whole "America" sent their dtroops to LEARN from Nigeria on how Nigeria conquered it. It couldn't have happened in 1983 as the whole Nigeria would have been WIPED OUT! Should we blame him sef? "Common WAEC him no get"
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by phlamesG: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
eaglechild:
GEJ carry go

You are rebuilding what Buhari destroyed.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by skyp(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why can't they purchase modern ones? Though this not too bad, it could be better.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by phlamesG: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is a welcome development but GEJ must go!!
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Am grossly disappointed in BUHARI....
Imagine WAEC giving him HEADACHE..
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by melvin0004(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
The rails buhari refused to build and rather prefer to
pay a $500million fine to cancel the contract for
the Lagos Metro Rail line is back and working.Nigeria democracy wud hv come of age if nt for buhari.guy think.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by nigerianvenom(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
it is only the blind that will refuse to acknowledge the fact that gej is actually working.
God bless gej
God bless all truthful Nigerians
and may God keep us live to witness the changes in our abandoned sector under GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by mickyeddi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChristineC:

If you didn't run on the first day you berthed on earth, then your post is terribly senseless
You know countries like the UAE and Qatar was mostly an arid desert land at the time Nigeria got its independence. Compare both countries now before you rant on about running before walking. Nigeria is over half a century old and it's still crawling.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by rexoluj(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
#Politicallymotivated

The train system does work in Nigeria even before the intervention of the fed govt. I remember I boarded it from agbado to iddo in 2008 @120naira. What the govt did was to bring in fairly used coaches from developed countries to replace the old ones.

Bamanga tukur, former PDP chairman was appointed as the chairman of the nigeria railway corporation last year.

The fed govt is only fulfilling its political promise to Alh tukur, but Nigerians will call that transformation.

Did u know the rail transport system which is normally the cheapest means of transport in the world now cost 750 naira per trip within Lagos. Will u be able to pay such fare for a whole month considering your monthly income.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by hermesprogidy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
You mean 5 quickly repainted and refurbished coaches. I can swear I have seen the train in this picture plying yaba- oshodi route in the early 90s.Jonathan administration on deathrow grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by ChristineC: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
mickyeddi:

You know countries like the UAE and Qatar was mostly an arid desert land at the time Nigeria got its independence. Compare both countries now before you rant on about running before walking. Nigeria is over half a century old and it's still crawling.
I'm sure that's all Jonathan's fault. When you sit down to scrutinise the rot in every sector which has accumulated over the years (Buhari's tenure inclusive), then come back and preach me some more gospel - you may make sense by then!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by hunter21(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
No, that's the level our past leaders left us.
it has to make national headlines, if we don't repair it who will
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by hermesprogidy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
What is this metro-line you lilliputians keep ranting about? were they going to be Maglev trains or is it not the same ones running on the rails built by the Nigerian railway corporation? Jonathan repairs a few trains and some houseboys are shouting development. Has he expanded the rail system? what innovation has he added, besides the trains are even more expensive than other conventional means of intra-city transport. Seems everything that Jonathan touches turns to stone grin grin grin grin
melvin0004:
The rails buhari refused to build and rather prefer to
pay a $500million fine to cancel the contract for
the Lagos Metro Rail line is back and working.Nigeria democracy wud hv come of age if nt for buhari.guy think.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by slimfit1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
China ke this thing will turn into a museum very soon its not even German. He just wan use am campaign for us im not falling for this crap.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by melvin0004(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
hermesprogidy:
What is this metro-line you lilliputians keep ranting about? were they going to be Maglev trains or is it not the same ones running on the rails built by the Nigerian railway corporation? Jonathan repairs a few trains and some houseboys are shouting development. Has he expanded the rail system? what innovation has he added, besides the trains are even more expensive than other conventional means of intra-city transport. Seems everything that Jonathan touches turns to stone grin grin grin grin
oga lozzzz enugu 2 p.h via train with ac is #650
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by mickyeddi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChristineC:

I'm sure that's all Jonathan's fault. When you sit down to scrutinise the rot in every sector which has accumulated over the years (Buhari's tenure inclusive), then come back and preach me some more gospel - you may make sense by then!
He should not put himself forward to serve as president if he's not capable of effecting any positive change. Just tell me how the average Nigerian life has improved over the past 4 years, the way he has handled the security situation in the country is enough to show how incompetent he is.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by ogaga100: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO81:

You guys are pathetic, when the best governor in your party Fashola commissioned street light the story made headline and you don't what Nigerians to know the transformation going on in rail sector, some of you are sadist that suppose to be in the village practicing witchcraft
Well said. I was on ground in kano PDP Rally. It was colourful. God bless Gej
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by vanunu: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
It seems that jona means well for this country, I visited alvan ikoku college of education, federal poly nekede and futo all in owerri, I was surprise at the transformation that has taken place in these schools.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by EdwinOse: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
My candid advise to all Nlanders. When something good happens, appreciate it and give credit to whom it is due. Your decision as to who eventually gets your vote is up to you.

Please peeps, don't get yourselves worked up and be counted as amuosu.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Eyepencil: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
PUSH1:
Ode.
Imbecilie
Tanroid
Anu na ewaro nne and nna
Maggot

HAHA... UNA FAMILY DON USE DO RITUAL,SMALL TIME DEM GO CONVERT U TO SHRINE. grin
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by vanunu: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
FotherMucker:

Ordinary five for that matter.

However if all our past leaders from Tafawa Balewa to GEJ had been serious we'd have been manufacturing trains and selling to Rwanda while working on designing hyperloops.

Is only u that has not heard that general electric is now in calabar to start manufacturing trains for africa.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by sanyablaze(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO81:

You guys are pathetic, when the best governor in your party Fashola commissioned street light the story made headline and you don't what Nigerians to know the transformation going on in rail sector, some of you are sadist that suppose to be in the village practicing witchcraft
You must be living in the stone age to have thought Fashola will make headline o ver the commissioning of Streetlights when there were other Landmark achievement done in in Lagos than Jona could ever dream of doing in his lifetime
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Longeria(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
What of the one that made headlines-including Nairaland with their paid e-goats extolling him and abusing gEJ as clueless,retardinho-inspecting trains in Canada...infact he boasted that people will tweet inside them trains soon enough...Train we no see, inspect we no see.
Tweet we no tweet. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by MDEWOLE: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:

Correct person! No wonder you are an eagle which soars higher unlike the others who are APChickens.
G for good luck(goodluck to nigerians)
E for eagle (destined to soar higher than its enemies)
J for joy (joy to nigerians)

G for gullible
M for murderer
B for badluck
Chai!!! There is GOD O

Goodluck is a victor! He fought ebola to the extent a whole "America" sent their dtroops to LEARN from Nigeria on how Nigeria conquered it. It couldn't have happened in 1983 as the whole Nigeria would have been WIPED OUT! Should we blame him sef? "Common WAEC him no get"

U dont know what u are talking about how can u say it was Jonathan who was in Abuja fought EBOLA when d virus happened in LAGOS & PH.He did not even visit those two places during the period under review.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by berryworld: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dere is no pics of it so I don't believed,dere's no prove so its a big lie.I taught dey said he also transformed all d international airport across d country,bt I jst heard someone complaining abt d bad state of MMIA lagos.nigerians opens ur eyes do nt be decieved with dis goodluck transformation.dere's no any transformation goin anywere.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by rukkyland(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
which country still dey use dis kind locomotive train?....abegi...he better make we no get train at all...i prefer bicycle to this nonsense..
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by 1stola: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
And you are a bastard useless he-goat
Yea I agree.
But you're nothing but a m0ron and slútty silly jobless daughter of a wh0re.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.