Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Want To Get Fatter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Get Fatter (107501 Views)

Skinnier Than Me Or Fatter Than Me! No I Am The Standard! / In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter / Co-habiting 'makes Women Fatter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Fatter by thegame(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am average and i want to get a bit fatter than i am now. What do i eat to achieve this.
every1 has been complaining of hw lean i am and i guess its due to my working out and stress of school. I just want to get a bit fatter and be kinda bigger. Any good advise?
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by donciccio: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
@thegame, i feel u and want to be so too. Where are the nutritionists and dieticians.
even if it's drugs? which one,
Mind u, don't do drugs not in this case,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by TOYOSI20(f): 5:00am On Dec 25, 2008
thegame:

I am average and i want to get a bit fatter than i am now. What do i eat to achieve this.
everyone has been complaining of hw lean i am and i guess its due to my working out and stress of school. I just want to get a bit fatter and be kind of bigger. Any good advise?

Do it the healthy way, like every other health issue, see a nutritionist first, wink
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by whiteroses(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2008
if you are a girl, dont gain weight, its still accepted but if you are a guy its accepted to be thin but not cool so go to a good chemist ask for wate on for weight gain, if your slimness is genetic then ask for wate on-super but if otherwise buy regular

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by allboyz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2008
@whiteroses

The wate on is like a syrup right? it works like magic. . . a neighbour used it. . . my worry is that. . .does it have side effect,i mean,if you stop. . . will you go lean again?
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Cristalz(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2008
Mix raw eggs with tinned milk(preferably Peak) and maltina. . .shake properly and drink enthusiastically 3 times daily. . .you'll be ballooning in a week grin

Sip on Eggovin during your spare time. And eat more potatoes grin

Sounds funny but I hear all of the above are fattening. Potatoes I'm definitely sure of.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by chyk91(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2008
first, u said u go through a lot of stress at school, same thing happens to me, but what u must do to gain weight is
1. relax well and do not stress urself too much. when u are working or reading all the time, it takes a lot of energy so reduce the stress u go through.
2.since u want to gain weight, eat well and sometimes eat fattening food, like buggers, ice-cream.
3.always remember the first two.

this should help u a lot. i hope i av touched a life positively. bye.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by mayorde(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
i am a slim guy too and i want to be say a bit robust and muscular not neccessarily fat. it has not always bothered me because i can do any sport any robust person can do and can endure even longer than some robust people. but a few people tease me about my slim body nowadays and judge from wat they see. i once told a female friend of mine that i will love to join the Nigerian Army and she started laughing and said "with these your slim body". The truth is i can because i know i can. but if i dont do something fast i could lose many oppotunities because of this body of mine. i was never given the opportunity to join the school football team cos they must av concluded i am not strong enough, even my parents believe i cant do anything that requires physical exertion.

What can i do? nobody has really anwered that question.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Akinnoba(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2009
To get fatter you need to take a brake from working out cos that is how to get fat .
Workout -Stop-and your body will replace muscles with fat.
You know that right now because you work out you body make use of all available nutrient
that is why your waste will be stronger
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by flpdistrib: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2009
What you need is FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS,forever lite plus any full cream milk after meals.You also need bee pollen,nature-min,aloe vera gel/berry nectar drinks.Coupled with these,you must develop regular habits of eating healthy calories,regular fluids(natural fruit juices),water intake is also essential.Call 08025798501,to speak to a distributor if you are interested.
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2009
Go and meet a vulcaniser who will happily pump u up for 50Naira!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by mayorde(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2009
mr crackles, if you do not av anytin important to say why dont you keep shut.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by spoilt(f): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2009
Eat 2 sticks of butter everyday. grin
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by flpdistrib: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2009
@mayorde and thegame
For more information on how to use or get this products from[b] forever living products[/b] call 08025798501.You won't just add weight,you will also look healthy.
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by oronna: 3:05am On May 07, 2009
Ambosibosi = "How much more" like, "how much more you rich people." Ambosibosi eyin olowo.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by xJaysonx(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2009
Guy, i used to wish like you but i realized i was wrong. A time would come when u'll start to add weight and you would see it isn't healthy to be fat. Don't eat too much, take what the body needs and you will always be agile, physically fit and healthy. It's not time to get fat but i can assure you when you start to look fat - you start to feel bad. . . That isnt good health.
The skin is the most important part to know if somone is healthy, eat fresh fruits and look fresh and remember, take what the body needs. . . wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by HealthWise(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2009
Hi Poster,
We just read your post and well, About what ur asking! Do you really mean adding more weight? Anyway, Here is what we suggest you do.

The basic principle of weight gain is simple. You need to take extra calories to your body, and it costs 3500 calories to gain one pound. That means, in order to gain one pound a week, you have to consume 500 extra calories every day.

Here are some tips for getting those extra calories into your daily meal plan.

1. Eat frequently! – arrange to have 3 large meals and 2-3 snacks every day.

2. Eat bigger than normal portions for your meals

3. Eat food with higher calories
4. Add healthy unsaturated fats such as olive and canola oil, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, and avocados.
5. Eat diet food with high calories & proteins like eggs, fish, meat, veggies, milk, protein supplements (Nutri & Protein Shakes), fruits- bananas etc.

6. Beverages can help you gain a weight too. If it’s possible, drink shakes, milk, juice, etc.
Instead of water, coffee, tea, and diet sodas.
7. Increase your protein intake.

Your body needs a lot of protein to build new muscle. But since most of the calories for weight gain come from carbohydrates and fats, do not replace them with protein.

Do resistance training - weight training helps convert the extra calories into muscle. One of the best weight training exercises for building muscle mass are free weight exercises like squats, dead lifts, bench presses, barbell rows, pull ups and bar dips. I can help you arrange that if you want.

Consistency - it would take some time, usually a few months, for you to see some weight gain. Many people get frustrated and quit when they fail to see dramatic improvement. You need to focus on your weight gain plan. No weight gain program can work wonder for you if you don’t commit to it.

Many people are skinny because of their genetics. But effective weight gain program can help you exceed your genetically predetermined weight.

Supplements are also important at gaining weight for you.
After a few months of hard work and dedication, you’ll see some weight gain. But if you follow weight gain programme intensively, you can gain 1-2 pounds per week. I hope this helps.

Good luck in your "Weight Gain Programme"

For more info about your health and general well-being. Please call our enquiry line or send a mail directly to us: healthwiseteam@gmail.com and be sure to hear from us within 48 hours.

Best regards,
Healthwise Team

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by otokx(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2009
different strokes
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Seun(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2009
Trust me, you don't want to. The fat may develop in the wrong place e.g. your tummy. sad

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Pepeye(f): 4:48pm On May 13, 2009
simple become a glutton grin

thats the secret
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by MaiSuya(m): 12:27am On May 14, 2009
Many people are skinny because of their genetics. But effective weight gain program can help you exceed your genetically predetermined weight.

I don't think that will be a good idea. Exceeding one's genetically predetermined weight - beyond which the body has made allowances for - is simply predisposing oneself to various weight related aliments.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by segzicres(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2009
i'm a 6'4 ft guy who as found it very hard to stay buff, everytime i reach a certain weight i get sick and reduce after the illness, i'm beginning to think it's a problem but i want to give it one final try before i conclude. (i gym to reach this weigth)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by segzicres(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2009
i'm a 6'4 ft guy who as found it very hard to stay buff, everytime i reach a certain weight i get sick and reduce after the illness, i'm beginning to think it's a problem but i want to give it one final try before i conclude. (i gym to reach this weight)
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by dsolution: 12:28am On May 15, 2009
please take the issues of you want to get more fat but believe me their are ways of geting fat.
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by ifyalways(f): 5:16am On May 15, 2009
Cristalz:

Mix raw eggs with tinned milk(preferably Peak) and maltina. . .shake properly and drink enthusiastically 3 times daily. . .you'll be ballooning in a week grin

Sip on Eggovin during your spare time. And eat more potatoes grin

Sounds funny but I hear all of the above are fattening. Potatoes I'm definitely sure of.
Funny but risky.raw eggs are not healthy.
@Poster,how slim are u?what is ur BMI to start with.
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by bsanya(f): 10:42am On May 15, 2009
HUMAN BEINGS!!!!
WE ARE NEVER SATISY WITH OUR STATURE. THOSE SLIM WANT TO BE FAT AND VICE VERSA. THERE WAS A DRUG I TOOK JUST 4 ME TO BE SLIM BUT LO AND BEHOLD AM STILL THE SAME. I THINK WE SHOULD STRIVE FOR HOW TO KEEP FIT AND ENJOY OURSELVES. JUST TRY TO KEEP FIT. MIND U BEING SLIM HAS MORE ADVANTAGES THAN BEING FAT.
THINK OF THIS. ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by jamznato: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
The best thing to do if you are a guy is to go 2 site and carry ponpkon as in bricklayer job and the likes for 1months and your body will change to normal, eat big eba, rice, drink milk, eat ham and cheese and fruit to balance them
playball, run, and do that thing also (Bleep). I assure u go change live.

For slim or thin girl, u just keep doing that stuff (Bleep) and your body go change like weather, enogh pressing and chuku chuku but u have to be careful cos life no get duplicate.

C U
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Johnmos(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2010
how effecctive is this wate-on syrup becos i intend to get one to add some flesh. And if actually works, does it mean i'll continously take it to remain fat? Anyone with useful info!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by ceejay80s(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2011
@poster, regular sexual intercourse can make u grow thin, so abstain from it when u have started eating and drinking all that hv been mentioned above

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
lethargy. It'll get you there. grin

Train yourself to sit and do nothing all day (or playing games watching tv) and be darn happy about it. Make sure there's a bag of chips near you or surplus amounts of meat within your reach at all times. pig out constantly.

If nothing happens, then it wasn't meant to be  cheesy
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by adwork(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
I know, you don't feel comfortable because people criticize your looks. But why would you want to get fat because of that. Nothing is wrong with you! Feel good about the way you are. But if you insist on becoming fat, getting worked up over it would make things worse. Know this, there are others who love you as you are; why should you defer to those who criticize you?

To your blissful success.

For more information on proven ways to get what you want, visit http://realityandbelief..com/p/instant-solution-manual.html
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by jaytime(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2011
Haha, the topic kind of remind me when I was 18ager. We used to grave for beards n rub mythelated spirit on the chin for it to grow. But today, I cry for beards to disappear.
So, no one shd beg to get fat. Just lead a healthy lifestyle and look healthy. Rest well when u have to, sleep well when u have to, eat well when u have to etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.