Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Want To Get Fatter - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Get Fatter (107499 Views)

Skinnier Than Me Or Fatter Than Me! No I Am The Standard! / In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter / Co-habiting 'makes Women Fatter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Get Fatter by luckyman0: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
owk....... To be straight with you, i guess you missing something out....... If you do masturbate, stop it ooo........ It kills calories a whole lot.......... When u are sure of getting rid of the act, start a new life and eat a lot
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by tonee2306: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
i wanted to add more flash too but not growing fat,how can that be possible? I just needed someone to tell me what to eat in the morning,afternoon and evening and if there is any drugs to supplement it with no side effect,kindly let me know. I just wanna add a lil flesh and not growing too fat. Thanks
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
whiteroses:
if you are a girl, dont gain weight, its still accepted but if you are a guy its accepted to be thin but not cool so go to a good chemist ask for wate on for weight gain, if your slimness is genetic then ask for wate on-super but if otherwise buy regular
lost abt 10 pounds due to stress at work and lack of calories, pls wats the difference between wate on super and wate on regular? I will like to take wate on super o cos i need to really gain weight like madt
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by UBORKINGSLEY: 3:52pm On May 25, 2016
the secrete of fat is eating more carbohydrate everyday. for 1 month you will definitely gain fat. thanks
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by CallMeNJay: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Get fatter
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by explorer250(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
segzicres:
i'm a 6'4 ft guy who as found it very hard to stay buff, everytime i reach a certain weight i get sick and reduce after the illness, i'm beginning to think it's a problem but i want to give it one final try before i conclude. (i gym to reach this weigth)

pls how did you overcome this problem? I have exactly the same problem. whenever I reach a certain weight I get sick and depreciate. did the problem stop with time? since it is about 8yrs you made this post
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by segzicres(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
explorer250:

pls how did you overcome this problem? I have exactly the same problem. whenever I reach a certain weight I get sick and depreciate. did the problem stop with time? since it is about 8yrs you made this post

lol
now I eat alot.
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by chivickyy(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2018
please.. have been contemplating... what to go for....wate-on emulsion or complan milk which is better? my leg is very tinny I don't com out with boxes...though m slim in nature..please advise
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
thegame:
I am average and i want to get a bit fatter than i am now. What do i eat to achieve this.
every1 has been complaining of hw lean i am and i guess its due to my working out and stress of school. I just want to get a bit fatter and be kinda bigger. Any good advise?
Are u fat now? i just want to know,i need ur remedy
Re: I Want To Get Fatter by auspiciousss: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
whiteroses:
if you are a girl, dont gain weight, its still accepted but if you are a guy its accepted to be thin but not cool so go to a good chemist ask for wate on for weight gain, if your slimness is genetic then ask for wate on-super but if otherwise buy regular
it's in different types?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.