Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49481 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Chitumu: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
let the fat guy bring it
yeah short fat pig. let em bring it up. he is free to run to benin when d trouble get hot.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
bishopjoe02:

they are few. but they can blow up oil pipe line and shot down Nigeria economy. .

That is today what about tomorrow,there was coal in the east ,palmkernerls in the east,cocoa in the west rubber in the west,Groundnuts in the North and Oil today in south .Do you know tomorrow.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kolawole6: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mumu somebody.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by stigman(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:
How many are this ijaw people sef ?threatening every ethnic group.

Did you say how many, maybe you have oil well at home, can you stop them when they start blowing pipes? I don't think so, its not about number, its about the mind to carry out such act

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by infinitty(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
let's be very realistic here, why is it that the northerners are always violent, is it good to throw stone at the president s convoy?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by damola57: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
This senior man blood too dey hot o.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by emmymdk: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
Fat PDP pig tout! Bring it on!

i think say u get sense

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ikweremilitant: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
All I can say is: fu*k pdp, fu*k its supporters, fu*k their leader and Bleep fayose.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jeje123(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sorry it pains dis man shaaaa!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by arewaboy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
just folding my arms looking at ds phsycho...im eager to see or heard from clark, asari and their likes after feb 14..
bunch of hypocrites
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
stigman:

Did you say how many, maybe you have oil well at home, can you stop them when they start blowing pipes? I don't think so, its not about number, its about the mind to carry out such act

Nigeria is bigger than any other even the south south people are divided and he his speaking a for a few group of people not south south
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Eyepencil: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

Do you have a 2nd Nationality or only Nigerian?You will suffer o,Refugee camp
HAHA...U WON'T UNDERSTAND TILL THEN.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jeje123(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikweremilitant:
the boss please tell them,we are waiting,just give the orders.
Bunch of olodo!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Howcomes(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
MY QUESTION: DOES ANYBODY STILL DISAGREE WITH ME THAT WE HAVE A VERY INEPT LEADERSHIP UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN?

Goodbye Jona

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

Why are you talking this way,every ethnic nationality supported GEJ in 2011 ,the person that movedthe doctrine of necessity was from south east,the heard of the save Nigeria group was from southwest,you cannot do anything alone you need to build friendship and unity .what makes you think you can threaten Nigeria every time.Is he doing the right thing.The whole of south south is just under 10million

Now add that milliond to the millions of Minority North /Igbos and you will see that he is more than able to fight back cool
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jojoki: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Such Guy lyk this ought to be prison or eliminated since.

it is unfortunate we live in a failed country under GEJ.

Hope the election is tomorrow to vote out the CLUELESS One!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by queencalipso(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
u still fit carry night flight come stone am now,stop reasoning from ur anus..when pdp thugs shot on apc party members,what was done? I don't support thugery and violence...let d two of them call their dogs to order
is that all u guys can say? U need to see the kind of havoc that buharis touts are causing today the police had to use tear gas on them. To be honest with u guys it is not funny down here in the north o. Touts every where with their weapons scaring the hell out of ordinary people, shouting sai buhari destoying pdp bill board imaginne if pdp thugs were there wht would hv happened. Yesterday gej was here we didn't see this o. Y does the violence have to come from apc supporters, y can't they be tolerant and respect other peoples opinion. Nnote this not about pitching tent with any body o its just the fact on ground here in the north

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by macof(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Very nice Asari.. These are true Nigerians...promoting the president is very important, even animals respect their leader...these katsina thugs are less than animals...tufiakwa! angry

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by adeusolu: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
let the fat guy bring it
are you going to prosecute a war with groundnut money?

remember he has oil money. so think properly.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
ve come to know that is PhD don't mean common sense
just as u remain doom

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ultraGM: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since the said he is no longer a Nigerian, why is he agitating , he claim to be enemy of Nigeria, why does current situation concerned him.

This guy is not different from shakau (shakua as he called it)

NOTE: HE REFER TO SHEKAU AS SHAKUA .... conspiracy theory. Shekau id an household name so their is not point in saying he made mistake
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Now add that milliond to the millions of Minority North /Igbos and you will see that he is more than able to fight back cool

You make me laugh the same set of people that tried to secede and were defeated and re integrated ,you are in 2015 taking the same thing .That is not the way to go ,peace and unity is the key.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by hardestyoung(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Not interested
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by philips70(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
bishopjoe02:

they are few. but they can blow up oil pipe line and shot down Nigeria economy. .

And when they shut down the economy, the women, children and men from this Niger Delta will be living on what? Am a Niger Deltan, we will suffer most if this idiiot tries anything of such even if I know he is a slowpoke. The best thing that would have happened was for the Comedian-in-Chief to have given the last conference open hand to discus unity of Nigeria but he chickened out of it because he is so comfortable bearing the title of president of 170M Nigerians.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ichidodo: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
queencalipso:
is that all u guys can say? U need to see the kind of havoc that buharis touts are causing today the police had to use tear gas on them. To be honest with u guys it is not funny down here in the north o. Touts every where with their weapons scaring the hell out of ordinary people, shouting sai buhari destoying pdp bill board imaginne if pdp thugs were there wht would hv happened. Yesterday gej was here we didn't see this o. Y does the violence have to come from apc supporters, y can't they be tolerant and respect other peoples opinion. Nnote this not about pitching tent with any body o its just the fact on ground here in the north
The funniest thing is that all these APC thuggery will hurt them in the long run as INEC maybe forced to abruptly close voting in some heated locations dominated by the APC...Allah protect you and your family.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by bishopjoe02(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

That is today what about tomorrow,there was coal in the east ,palmkernerls in the east,cocoa in the west rubber in the west,Groundnuts in the North and Oil today in south .Do you know tomorrow.

You are right. But for nw....They are the power house of Nigeria Economy......so they should be given their due honour
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by IBROHIM: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekp1:
It will be a miracle for [size=15pt]Buhari to have Niger Delta's oil to govern Nigeria[/size] in the event he becomes president. Niger Delta won't allow it, I see division.
which oil? Nigeria survived before oil! By God's grace you personally will never benefit from that oil! Ewu!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by komek(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
This man has issued a threat. Let's watch and see if he can carry it out. These yoruba mouth making individuals will never keep quiet. All they do is talk talk and talk without actions.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Is that the best you can say?

I thought the actions of those guys were really foolish...

And it should be condemned outrightly..

We should let sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning.. cheesy
yeah. I agree with u. it is wrong for d president convoy to haven been stone
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
bishopjoe02:

You are right. But for nw....They are the power house of Nigeria Economy......so they should be given their due honour

But they got them increased derivation,the got the presidency and did not perform .so we should tolerate them till the Boko guys get to our door steps.They are already controlling some parts of Nigeria.some people think it miles away from them today
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by killuminati(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
emmymdk:

i think say i get sense
eeya, ur brain na indomie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.