Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Harbinger Doors And Furniture - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harbinger Doors And Furniture (35682 Views)

3D Kitchen And Furniture Design / A One Room Office With Computers And Furniture For Business Sale-300k / Difference Between Solid Wood And Veneer Doors And Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some of the turkey doors.

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Good morning.. New inventory arriving soon to Hharbinger..

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by lawali: 3:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Send me current price for your doors to ayobolawal@yahoo.com. When is new arrivals getting to ur warehouse?
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2015
lawali:
Send me current price for your doors to ayobolawal@yahoo.com. When is new arrivals getting to ur warehouse?
Hello, good morning. New inventory arrive this week/next week. We have some new doors already however; some HYBRID doors, American Stanley wooden door, solid Canadian wooden doors, etc. You would receive a mail in response to your request sir.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Some new arrivals at Harbinger Doors and Furniture, the home of AFFORDABLE QUALITY doors.

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by spygadgets(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Price ?
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
spygadgets:
Price ?
The prices of these and other doors would be posted soon
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by lawali: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Promes:

Hello, good morning. New inventory arrive this week/next week. We have some new doors already however; some HYBRID doors, American Stanley wooden door, solid Canadian wooden doors, etc. You would receive a mail in response to your request sir.
I have not received mail from you yet. Any problem?
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by sholatech(m): 1:09am On Aug 14, 2015
@ promise, how much is the last pic ash color internal door with silver lines?
Promes:
Some new arrivals at Harbinger Doors and Furniture, the home of AFFORDABLE QUALITY doors.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2015
sholatech:
@ promise, how much is the last pic ash color internal door with silver lines?
The door is an Israeli bullet proof door, 3ft 6inches frame. It costs N285000. I could give a 5% discount on that price.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by 1Segzy: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Promes:

No we didn't. That is an architectural rendering effect. It is a wallpaper applied to the existing wall. It can be purchased from vendors who deal in it. It goes for N8000 per roll is we are to handle it.

Please how durable is this wallpaper. What material is it made from? How long will it last? Is it something that I will have to change from time to time?. I am really interested in this one.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
1Segzy:

Please how durable is this wallpaper. What material is it made from? How long will it last? Is it something that I will have to change from time to time?. I am really interested in this one.
This particular wallpaper is an architectural rendering effect. The design may or may not be available in the market. We only install wallpapers accompanied with kitchen installations, not alone.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by 1Segzy: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Promes:

Thank you for your interest in us. We can come in before or after the tiling. However, it is better to come in after tiling is done as this enhances our precision in installation.
Can the door frames and the door be installed after wall screeding too? Please educate us.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
1Segzy:

Can the door frames and the door be installed after wall screeding too? Please educate us.
Yes, they can be installed after screeding. Its usually better to install before wall screeding though, due to the mess it may give off while installing.

Plastering comes before screeding, and screeding before painting. Installation requires that subframes be installed before the doors come in. The subframes vary in widths.These need to be installed and plastered to fill up the holes created. After plastering the areas around and within the subframe to give it strength and hold it in place, the door frame is then installed. After this, the door comes in.

If screeding has been done and there is a subframe installed already, then yes, the door can be installed afterwards. If screeding has been done and the subframe has not been installed yet, the door can still be installed. It would just be additional effort in installing the subframes, replastering the areas around it, and then installing the door frames.

There is however a replacement for subframes. It is a spray foam used in installing doors that have past subframe level or used by clients who do not want to use subframes or used in cases of emergency installation where, like in your question, screeding has been done and you want to avoid the stress of installing the subframes. The wall edge is scratched off to give it a rough finish for rigidity, and the foam is sprayed on the wall. The door frame is then glued to the foam and the door is hung on.

If your subframe was installed before screeding, door installation can be done easily. If it was not, then you would have to go through the whole process, or ypou could use the spray foam installation method substitute.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by 1Segzy: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Promes:

Yes, they can be installed after screeding. Its usually better to install before wall screeding though, due to the mess it may give off while installing.

Plastering comes before screeding, and screeding before painting. Installation requires that subframes be installed before the doors come in. The subframes vary in widths.These need to be installed and plastered to fill up the holes created. After plastering the areas around and within the subframe to give it strength and hold it in place, the door frame is then installed. After this, the door comes in.

If screeding has been done and there is a subframe installed already, then yes, the door can be installed afterwards. If screeding has been done and the subframe has not been installed yet, the door can still be installed. It would just be additional effort in installing the subframes, replastering the areas around it, and then installing the door frames.

There is however a replacement for subframes. It is a spray foam used in installing doors that have past subframe level or used by clients who do not want to use subframes or used in cases of emergency installation where, like in your question, screeding has been done and you want to avoid the stress of installing the subframes. The wall edge is scratched off to give it a rough finish for rigidity, and the foam is sprayed on the wall. The door frame is then glued to the foam and the door is hung on.

If your subframe was installed before screeding, door installation can be done easily. If it was not, then you would have to go through the whole process, or ypou could use the spray foam installation method substitute.

Thanks so much for this explanation. Very informative. My project is at the plastering stage and I am looking at buying my internal doors from you. Do you sell subframe separately or everything comes together with the door?. Can I buy only the subframes now from you and go ahead with installation and plastering and then get the full doors later? Or better still, can you please futher explain the difference between subframe and door frame. I am a little bit confused here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2015
1Segzy:

Thanks so much for this explanation. Very informative. My project is at the plastering stage and I am looking at buying my internal doors from you. Do you sell sub frame separately or everything comes together with the door?. Can I buy only the sub frames now from you and go ahead with installation and plastering and then get the full doors later? Or better still, can you please further explain the difference between sub frame and door frame. I am a little bit confused here. Thanks
We do not sell sub frames sir. These would be installed by your brick layers on site before the doors are brought. Any competent bricklayer would have the technical knowledge on how to create and install sub frames. Just ask your bricklayer to do this before the doors are installed.

SUB frames are different from DOOR frames. Sub frames carry and transfer the load of the door and the door frames to the wall. These frames are made of basic wood, usually coupled in a "ladder-like" form, and placed on the wall. The DOOR frames are nailed or screwed onto this SUB frame, and then the door is hung on using hinges.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Some of Harbinger Turkey steel doors... Pay a visit to our Ikeja showroom and get affordable quality doors. Get discounts on select products, as much as 15%!

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Quality Turkey POMPOM Doors.. Between N85,000 and N121,000. Get discounts on doors bought!

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by FastShipping: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Promes:
Some of Harbinger Turkey steel doors... Pay a visit to our Ikeja showroom and get affordable quality doors. Get discounts on select products, as much as 15%!

How much these doors cost? I don't know why almost everyone scare to display prices on what they sell.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Harbinger Hybrid wooden doors. This doors are a hybrid of meshed wood and plastic, creating an entirely new material. They are flush doors with various patterns and designs, complete with the frames, architraves, locks and keys.

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by sholatech(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Promes:

Do you have 3ft and 4ft of the first door here? And prices for 3ft and 4ft?
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
sholatech:

Do you have 3ft and 4ft of the first door here? And prices for 3ft and 4ft?
You mean the orange and white Luxury Decorative Turkey steel door? That's the first door posted on this page yesterday. Yes we do. The 3ft and 4ft are N120,000 and N180,000 respectively. Discounts however apply to these doors when you are ready for purchase.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Spanish standard waterproof Hybrid wooden doors. This doors are a hybrid of meshed wood and plastic, chemically engineered to rigid states, creating an entirely new material. They are flush doors that can come in various patterns and designs, complete with the frames, architraves, locks and keys. Now in stock! These doors cost N50,000, and come with discounts which are affected by the number of doors bought. Get fabulous discounts on large purchases!

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Harbinger is about commencing the manufacture of 209 wooden doors, supply and installation included for a housing project at Oregun, LAGOS... These are solid core molded panel doors, maple wood used internally with a panel skin coating. Colour is Walnut. Project commences tomorrow, delivery period: 2 months...

Call or contact us on 08083005342 for your steel, local wooden, Spanish hybrid, bullet proof, Canadian wooden and steel, Turkey steel, E.M steel and other doors... WE AWAIT YOU...

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by mufutau55(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Promes:
Harbinger is about commencing the manufacture of 209 wooden doors, supply and installation included for a housing project at Oregun, LAGOS... These are solid core molded panel doors, maple wood used internally with a panel skin coating. Colour is Walnut. Project commences tomorrow, delivery period: 2 months...

Call or contact us on 08083005342 for your steel, local wooden, Spanish hybrid, bullet proof, Canadian wooden and steel, Turkey steel, E.M steel and other doors... WE AWAIT YOU...

We would love to see some of the installed doors... to make us salvate. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
mufutau55:

We would love to see some of the installed doors... to make us salvate. smiley

Hajji M.
That would be in a months time, when installation commences...
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
New arrivals at HARBINGER DOORS AND FURNITURE. Toilet door inventory now available: Canadian standard toilet door, China glass embedded toilet door, Regular china toilet door, Canadian standard puppy brown wooden door and the netted kitchen door. Our Doors' showroom is at Plot 7, Acme road, Off First gate bus stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja.

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Toilet door inventory now available: Canadian standard toilet door, China glass embedded toilet door, Regular china toilet door, Canadian standard puppy brown wooden door and the netted kitchen door. Our Doors' showroom is at Plot 7, Acme road, Off First gate bus stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja. Contact us on 08083005342, 07060878290
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Installation of solid core molded panel wooden doors by Harbinger, for the Oregun housing project. Number of doors to be installed, 221. Work in progress...

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
HARBINGER'S CANADIAN STANDARD WOODEN DOORS.

These doors are available in the pictures provided in this order...

3ft, Canadian standard wooden door Royal design with frame & architrave 6&9 inches #52,000
3ft, Canadian standard wooden door Puppy brown design with frame & architrave 6&9 inches #52,000
2.5ft, Canadian standard wooden white door embedded with glass with frame & architrave 6&9 inches #39,000
3ft, Canadian standard wooden door metal clad with frame & architrave 6&9 inches #52,000

Our Doors' showroom is at Plot 7, Acme road, Off First gate bus stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja. Contact us on 08083005342, 07060878290 for your AFFORDABLE QUALITY DOORS.

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by hardywaltz(m): 1:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Most of these your doors u posted their pictures especially the imported ones are PVC coated doors not hardwood panel door.
I have had nasty experience with them.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
hardywaltz:
Most of these your doors u posted their pictures especially the imported ones are PVC coated doors not hardwood panel door.
I have had nasty experience with them.
Sir, we do not sell PVC doors, or PVC coated doors. The doors posted here aren't made of or coated with PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) / Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. / Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.