Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ladies Plssssssssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Plssssssssss (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Plssssssssss by hertz9te(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
i did this song for my girlfriend and i really want to know what you guys think about it.please i need urgent opinions before i get her to listen to the song, am begging all of you.to me the song make sense but i need other opinions before i get her to listen to it.i know you might think who is this guy sef..........(haba,am not new here na,shola,tunde,joy,una know remember me?but i rarely login)
or you might say why would i waste my mb(abeg man shall not live by MB alone)
or maybe attention seeker(belive me if i was seeking attention,i would throw myself off the fifth floor of my office building,nta is not that far)

just help a brother out

https://soundcloud.com/sick-systemz/cartune-ft-hertz-ifeomapreview
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/TwsGNHukba/Cartune_ft_Hertz_-_Ifeoma_prev.html

1 Like

Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by Princecalm(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bro, go sing it orally to your friends around and ask them how it is. You should know from the onset that Nlanders dislike link(s)
Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by Maamin(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is money involved? kiss
Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by hertz9te(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Princecalm:
Bro, go sing it orally to your friends around and ask them how it is. You should know from the onset that Nlanders dislike link(s)
haba.......i went to a studio for this oral singing?who does that
Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by hertz9te(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:
Is money involved? kiss
lolz.......................maybe
Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by valdes00(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I no gt mb to download am... Abeg anybody wey don download am, mak he let us knw
Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by Princecalm(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
hertz9te:
the main thing is that if the song is good, it is good and if it is not that is it, just gather up much confidence and go rap it up t6 her.
Re: Ladies Plssssssssss by Princecalm(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
hertz9te:
the main thing is that if the song is good, it is good and if it is not that is it, just gather up much confidence and go rap it up to her.

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Relationship And 2015 Election / John Dumelo's Top 10 Wrong Reasons Not To Get Married / How Much Did U Spend On Val Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.