Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (99951 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Omenka Donphilopus caseless where are you guys?

Fellow Nigerians, I enjoin you to endorse en mass the Daura Born General. His integrity is unquestionable. We are committed to Change.

@NgeneUkwenu pls understand that I love GMB and I will never let him down. Thanks....

Sai Buhari

Always cc me, please.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Omenka Donphilopus caseless where are you guys?

Fellow Nigerians, I enjoin you to endorse en mass the Daura Born General. His integrity is unquestionable. We are committed to Change.

@NgeneUkwenu pls understand that I love GMB and I will never let him down. Thanks....

Sai Buhari

Barcanista, I understand, at times, these TANiods can push someone to the limit of breaking, if you don't have a strong heart! I am highly opinionated and I don't have apology for that! I knew it would come to this! Lessons learned!

Sai buhari joor!

Nb: I am waiting for your usual witty and engaging thread on this development grin

26 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nwafuluozoh: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:

Nonsense. Shame dey catch you now ba? Fooling yourself all this while for PDP.
Why should I be ashamed? For demanding Buhari proves he's qualified to contest? Abeg face front!

8 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Ask Jonathan to show his WAEC result so we can compare Jonathan and Buhari's results. While doing it, Sambo results should be published too.

27 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ventura1: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sai Buhari!

8 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by eaglechild: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
We still need to see it
Premium Times is not INEC.

GEJ till 2019.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP and TAN, how market

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Till i confirm this grin

No wonder buhari couldn't get admission into the higher institution, he failed mathematics grin

He's a failure in everything grin

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by StunningCEO: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
I Neva doubted the pipuls general. A man of honour. Can jonamankey release his own results now? thank u.

I tell u 1 tin, dis matter will still not end. Expect d satanists with more lies.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by eaglechild: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

How did he get into the army with a fail in mathematics?

Anyway we are yet to sight and verify the certificate.

So for now it is hearsay.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Till i confirm this grin

No wonder buhari couldn't get admission into the higher institution, he failed mathematics grin

He's a failure in everything grin

Jonathan to show his WAEC result so we can compare Jonathan and Buhari's results. While doing it, Sambo results should be published too.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
So this News is not enough for the MODs to push to the front page

cc:seun

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Why should I be ashamed? For demanding Buhari proves he's qualified to contest? Abeg face front!

He was qualified all along, even without the WASC certificate, read the 1999 constitution on eligibility to run for president. Basically as long as INEC is satisfied that you are educated enough then you are qualified.
You useless noise makers just wanted to make life difficult for him and you have all failed.

13 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by emiye(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP strategists will be seating in their evil coven strategising on the new propaganda.

I bet they will dish fresh sets of propaganda by tomorrow morning.

All, GMB supporters , stay strong, the next 600 hours will be tough , ensure you win more souls to the worthy cause for Febuhari 14, 2015

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Jonathan to show his WAEC result so we can compare Jonathan and Buhari's results. While doing it, Sambo results should be published too.

Dont allow despicable Jonathanians to distract us from the real issues which is Corruption,Corruption and Corruption

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gebest: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let somebody shout HALLELUIAH, here come our next president and C in C. GMB

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:

if this is true then buhari is finished, so he actually failed O'level mathematics grin

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by doctokwus: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Now haters can go and keep kissing gej's ass!
Maybe they will now next demand a certificate of his ability to run the 100 metres!
No matter what they do,we are reclaiming this country from locusts,ass lickers and daft individuals with GMB as the arrow head,come Feb 14.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
emiye:
PDP strategists will be seating in their evil coven strategising on the new propaganda.

I bet they will dish fresh sets of propaganda by tomorrow morning.

All, GMB supporters , stay strong, the next 600 hours will be tough , ensure you win more souls to the worthy cause on Febuhari 14, 2015

.....and they would fail again.

The more they do this nonsense..the more people are resolved to vote for Gen. Buhari.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by demelza: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Who said the matter has been put to bed? Lol

You don't anything about the law..

He lied under a oath..

So he could get his result released under 24-hrs.. Why did he have to swear an affidavit if he can do so..

GMB is the face of Corruption and it's a shame! cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
if this is true then buhari is finished, so he actually failed O'level mathematics grin

...I know you are catching your fun by trolling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ventura1: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Who said the matter has been put to bed? Lol

You don't anything about the law..

He lied under a oath..

So he could get his result released under 24-hrs.. Why did he have to swear an affidavit if he can do so..

GMB is the face of Corruption and it's a shame! cheesy

You are a dunce, did he lied about his credential been with the Nigeria Army

13 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

...I know you are catching your fun by trolling.

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gej Nigerians are tired of you...now you increased the man popularity

Foolish Jonathan
By May 28

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Waste of time by PDP

Instead of debating issues, they were barking up the wrong tree. Nigerians are tired of the GEJ administration.

Nigerians want Change

Now PDP, do and you are told below

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Elslim: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Next blame... Buhari is tooo Tall-PDP

Meanwhile u can contribute to a new Nigeria and helping the APC achieve thier goal by Texting APC to 35350.

Sai Buhari

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Sweetlemon(f): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Can we see the contents of Jonaathan's waec results please?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Barcanista, I understand, at times, these TANiods can push someone to the limit of breaking, if you don't have a strong heart! I am highly opinionated and I don't have apology for that! I knew it would come to this! Lessons learned!

Sai buhari joor!

Nb: I am waiting for your usual witty and engaging thread on this development grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by lazinc(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
See arrangee result!

Wow! That escalated too quickly. APC I bow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.