Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (99967 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kolade354(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.
what your grade in mathematics in your O-level result?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by eleko1: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rather make he go hide behind transformer.
ilugunboy:

If you are not convinced or satisfied. ..approach a court.
sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people?

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
really?I am downloading an adobe Reader, I will view it soon.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tunex23: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
The fisherman from otueke running out of ideas!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Elcapo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
LOBATAN

Tanist Kill ya sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Dee60: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

Tells you how clueless PDP has become!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people?

cry cry cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.

cry cry cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by mrmetoo1: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Singing...

SaTAN you are a liar
You can never win
You have never won
You are defeated.... X3

The PDP failed Nigerians for 15 years, Jonathan failed Nigerians for 5years. They have Nothing to campaign with, they resorted to propaganda. They called us illiterates supporters, they subjected the General to ridicule, but where are they now? God has vindicated us. We will continue to clamour for #Change until the General has been Inaugurated as President and Commander-in-Chief.

Sai buhari

@barcanista.. See!! I thought you were losing ginger o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kolade354:
what your grade in mathematics in your O-level result?
B, I am actually much of a qualified candidate than buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ventura1: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let turn the game to them #WhereisGEJcredentials

We need his O Level result
JAMB Result
First Degree (including nos of carryovers)
M.sc thesis, result and supervisor
Phd certificate

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Flets: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Both attachments were signed in 2015.
Where is the original copy from where they obtained the results on the sheets.

None of the papers is coming from a certifying body and they all bear 2015 when the result was released in 1961. I can do a better job in MS word... we need to see a certificate from a certifying body

10 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by bomijuwon(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=30000910][/quote]
see how tactically APC run down PDP propaganda!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Oildichotomy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin And who did this Oluwole scribbled junk?

Let the truth be told! This Daura guy no go school jaree
You can't ask for my WASSCE and I will start running helter-skelter to provide it?

For seriously, SSCE certificate caused this hullabaloo,

Buhari no try jaree Chai. Buhari grin

7 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ITbomb(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Only in Nigeria

You write exams in 1961 and they release it in 2015

The next question now is, if this result has been released in 2015, what did you use to enter the army.

I have seen students being rusticated, workers dismissed and certificate withdrawn because the date of their entry result is later than their date of admission/employment. So the military should do the necessary

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by deeptechcool(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
In Daddy Showkey's voice

Shame to bad people (hosanna) , shame to bad people,
Buhari get certificate, hosanna, he get certificate hosanna.
tanoids how market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by spako4(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP is making Buhari more popular.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by coolhamid(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
So happy to receive this news....
MAY our Enemies be put to shame just Like the way GMB put SaTANIST to shame.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Barcanista, I understand, at times, these TANiods can push someone to the limit of breaking, if you don't have a strong heart! I am highly opinionated and I don't have apology for that! I knew it would come to this! Lessons learned!

Sai buhari joor!

Nb: I am waiting for your usual witty and engaging thread on this development grin
Thanks for ur understanding sis.

I'm resuming with my thread soon.

@sincerenigerian I won't fail to include you in the cc

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by listenersky: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan on hearing this news while eating

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sirajdinsaudi: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Crossing my legs,waiting for another Jonathan lies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by trillville(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.

Look at this man, of all courses ur fisherman president could find to do, he had to do zoology.

Don't u know it is people who cannot get admission to study medicine or pharmacy that are admitted to study zoology.

In fact, gej should show us his own WASC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:

You must be a child if you think your math grade in WAEC makes you more qualified to be president than General Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by jaybee3(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Phew...... We can now get back to real issues that should determine the outcome of the election

#GEJ bring back our girls
#Stealing is not corruption
#how much did nwobodo steal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Pangea: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yokolu yokolu
Kowa tanbi
Iyawo gboko shanle
Oko yoke! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by scantee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
What took them so long in forging/printing it?

as far as the result can't be verified online like normal waec/jamb I say BIG NO to invented result.

Buhari show us your original certificate not 2015 print out.

The chorus remains GEJ till 2019+

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope PDP people are now satisfied? Honestly I'm tired of reading news on buhari's certificate. But then I'm sure PDP will av every reason to question the result

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dvee2: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where are all the people saying if Buhari shows his results they promise to vote for him? Now is the time to show you have honour and integrity. VOTE FOR BUHARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks to PDP for helping GMB with media campaign. Thanks for Taniods for marketing GMB. Mun gode

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is just his statement of result?
WAEC Should confirm it ASAP?

Shehu Yaradua was in the same class with Buhari? What the Bleep up, a man that was in the military in 1959?

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kolade354(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
lol even if you have C6 you will still say B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.