Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? (2164 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by nickz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its just like drawing a circle on the floor,then stand in it with someone special(gf)....you also keep other females on the line of that circle.incase the "special one" decides to dump ya sorry a55
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by stanisbaratheon: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Answer me! cheesy

my answer is NO! wink
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

my answer is NO! wink
i love the way you lie cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by stanisbaratheon: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
i love the way you lie cheesy

what was your question again?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2015
nickz:
Its just like drawing a circle on the floor,then stand in it with someone special(gf)....you also keep other females on the line of that circle.incase the "special one" decides to dump ya sorry a55
hmm.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
some people sha...
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Henrypraise: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
My broda, dia is notin to gain from multiple bf/ gf, its a dirty habit, easy to pick difficult to drop n can follow an individual into marital life.

Studies have shown dat guys wit one partners tend to av more sex compared to guys wit numerous partners.

I am sayin d truth. Notin palatable abt avin multiple bf/gf just headache.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Couples Journey / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions / I Don Wake Up From Sleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.