Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger (5580 Views)

EU Ban On Nigeria' S Beans, Sesame Seeds, Palm Oil And Melon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by kcprince: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
We are in need of local suppliers of the following agro product for export:

* Cocoa Beans
* Sesame seeds
* Cashew nuts
* Dry split Ginger
* Cassava chips

We don't delay payment provided goods are according to specs and there is no foul play. We understand the importance of local suppliers and we maintain a good relationship with our local sourcing links.

Email us at kenvalitrade@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by lugiano1: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
What quantity of sesame seed do u need
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by captainamiedi1: 5:01am On Jan 23, 2015
We are into local supply of cassava chips
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by kcprince: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Still needed
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by captainamiedi1: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
i sent you mail but you didnt reply.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by mayorisaac: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]are you still in need of cashew nuts?
I can supply you.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by akinvest(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
mayorisaac:
I can supply you.
@ mayorisaac, we need cashew nut let me know your price.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by kcprince: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
captainamiedi1:
i sent you mail but you didnt reply.

The price you quoted is too high. 40k/ton for something that is sold between $200 to $250 in the international market. It's not realistic.

Suppliers still are still needed for the above commodities
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by specialbabe: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
hello i can supply dried split ginger in large quanities. how much can you pay? my email is chikwemza@yahoo.com
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by kasbeats(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2015
akinvest:
@ mayorisaac, we need cashew nut let me know your price.

If you need even more, please contact me , 08059328838, BBM 2120567B, or tunmisekareem@yahoo.com
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by wakes: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
specialbabe:
hello i can supply dried split ginger in large quanities. how much can you pay? my email is chikwemza@yahoo.com
I need ginger. How much per ton do you supply?
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by okomogo(m): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2015
What is your spec for cassava chips and your price, I am in delta state, okomogo@gmail.com
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by olatundes14: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
mayorisaac:
I can supply you.

hi, please revert back immediately with your cashew nut price.
i need 5,000tons immediately to buy.
mind you delivery point is lagos state.

08098726776, 08084847744.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by boundlezz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have dried split ginger for sale. 07038222152
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by importexport: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello, we are looking for exporters/suppliers of raw cashew nuts to India... Please if you are an exporter contact us through our thread and read our buyers specifications.... We need serious exporters...

https://www.nairaland.com/2280920/looking-exporter-supply-200mt-raw

1 Like

Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by dav8id(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
importexport:
Hello, we are looking for exporters/suppliers of raw cashew nuts to India... Please if you are an exporter contact us through our thread and read our buyers specifications.... We need serious exporters...

https://www.nairaland.com/2280920/looking-exporter-supply-200mt-raw

you need serious exporter ok if you are serious too then advertise your contract on news paper .sure you will get serious exporters.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by importexport: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2015
dav8id:

you need serious exporter ok if you are serious too then advertise your contract on news paper .sure you will get serious exporters.

Sir, am sorry if I sound offensive... I am only trying to draw the right people to do business with, I don't want time wasters... because my buyer need it urgently...

1 Like

Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by dav8id(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
importexport:

Sir, am sorry if I sound offensive... I am only trying to draw the right people to do business with, I don't want time wasters... because my buyer need it urgently...

cheer no offence frd, am also suggesting to you alternative means to get it done in time.

well.as i said on your thread cl, we are now on cashew off peak season most especially the kor your client want it will be hard to get but i will try if i can source for you cos even in our store we out of stock.

again i suggest you get back to your client and let them know its almost impossible to meetup with their demand.if they need something less than kor 48 eg 38-40 then let me know.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by importexport: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
dav8id:

cheer no offence frd, am also suggesting to you alternative means to get it done in time.

well.as i said on your thread cl, we are now on cashew off peak season most especially the kor your client want it will be hard to get but i will try if i can source for you cos even in our store we out of stock.

again i suggest you get back to your client and let them know its almost impossible to meetup with their demand.if they need something less than kor 48 eg 38-40 then let me know.

OK bro, please send the full specification report and pictures to my email donebusko@gmail.com....

Waiting for you email..
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by sayso: 4:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Any interare in cocoa beans? I have a source for cocoa beans up to 100MT available for buyers. If interested kindly send details to cecene.nigeria@gmail.com,communication can start from there.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by adex4lyfe84: 5:19am On Aug 12, 2015
I have tones of cassava for sale interested buyers can whasapp me on this number 08053256520
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by agricexport(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tanzania cashew for sale, contact me on whasapp+234-8056927156. We need ginger dried and splited ones,contact me.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Sesame seeds available in Lagos warehouse (Kano grade) 200mt...cleaned. serious buyers call 08037171978 08124018312 BABA ALARAPE!

1 Like

Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by Obukky: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good day my people I have cashew and cocoa for sale...contact me via Whatsapp 07066911317, or call on 08032183057
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by noony926: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
EXPORTFINANCE:
Sesame seeds available in Lagos warehouse (Kano grade) 200mt...cleaned. serious buyers call 08037171978 08124018312 BABA ALARAPE!
. Do you have it presently in Lagos. I need 180mt monthly.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by ricecolorsorter: 2:00am On Jan 15, 2019
we supply you beans sesame cleaning machine, Color sorter machine.
sortex_roy@yahoo.com

Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by hopevalley: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
kcprince:
We are in need of local suppliers of the following agro product for export:

* Cocoa Beans
* Sesame seeds
* Cashew nuts
* Dry split Ginger
* Cassava chips

We don't delay payment provided goods are according to specs and there is no foul play. We understand the importance of local suppliers and we maintain a good relationship with our local sourcing links.

Email us at kenvalitrade@yahoo.com
OP, I must commend your agricultural business sagacity. Let me also add that you can also go further to export those products of yours to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit. You can click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by dabonega: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
hopevalley:

OP, I must commend your agricultural business sagacity. Let me also add that you can also go further to export those products of yours to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit. You can click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

Good day Sir. I supply sesame. pls contact me. I can also source for other products
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger by Exporthub: 11:30pm On May 27, 2020
SUPPLIER/EXPORTER OF NATURAL WHITE UNHULLED SESAME SEED IN NIGERIA

ExportHub Nigeria Limited (ENL) is an agro-commodity trading company with a primary focus on sourcing, local supply and exportation of raw and processed agricultural products such as SESAME SEED.

ENL is a leading supplier/exporter of agro-commodities within Nigeria. We assist multinational companies, private organization, public institutions, other agro commodity trading companies (exporters) and individuals to source high quality, natural white unhulled sesame seed.
We interfaced directly with the farmers via our extension officers and local buying agents to get the right quality products. We offer competitive price and guarantee stable supply. We respect contractual agreement and ensure efficient and seamless transaction.

At exporthub, delivering products in line with specification and within schedule is one of our cardinal principle.
Our sesame seed specifications are as follows;

Origin : Nigeria, Type : White Unhulled, Purity : 98% , Oil content : 50%, Moisture : 7%, FFA : 2%, Admixtures : 2% , Aflatoxin : 10pbb,

Therefore, if you are a prospective buyer/importer - regardless of your geographical location - and you seek to consistently place a buy order as regards sesame seed, from a proven, reliable and verifiable company, Exporthub Nigeria Limited (ENL) is your best bet.

Please do contact us if you have further questions and enquiries
Call – +234 806 0146 455 / +234 708 8673 436
WhatsApp – +234 708 8673 436

Email – info@exporthub.ng

Website – https://www.exporthub.ng/sesame-seed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Potato Farming / --- / Which Market In The North Can I Get Rams At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.